Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
themattcon

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:21 am

Well I dont usually stay in one place for long but when it comes to a hangout place i like the atmosphere of Freeside. The music on the street and the gangs give that vegas feel to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Hu-mungus
Faction: NCR
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:03 pm

I like to stick to the west, southwets, south area of the map. Good sniping places and lots of creatures to kill

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Since I've started a new game  - Goodsprings & Primm (with GS/PrimmReborn & New Bison Steve mods.) When I get to advance the game a bit - Bob's Full Automotive Service (South of Brooks Tumbleweed Ranch) by TheLastTimeLord. Quite a cozy home base mod & the outdoor location is perfect to do battle royale stuff with the help of the EndlessWarfare mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:33 pm

I'd probably have to go with either (or both) Camp Searchlight, for moody screenshots, or the Brotherhood bunker in Hidden Valley, which is also good for screenies.

My Mods:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HellGunner

Character sheet
Name: Adam
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:19 pm

I like Guardian Peak,a beautiful place to spend the sunset and sunrise Good . And Divide, i never forget him atmosphere FalloutTitle

SpectreDude

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:21 am

Near the Northern Passage because i have a player home near there (and because i like to be far away from civilized towns and villages)

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:24 pm

Hard to choose in NV. I couldn't really find a place I liked a whole lot. Novac would probably have to be my answer, but it gets kind of dull. I like the whole small town bit and the sniper tower is a great touch, but after you complete the quests there it just feels different. Like there is nothing more to keep you there.

In FO3, I loved Megaton. It truly felt like a post apocalyptic town. Scrap metal everywhere. It always seemed full of life and had a few places you could just feel comfortable in. I sometimes like my character to just sit at a bar and drink/smoke(I use a mod that adds eating/drinking animations while sitting and a mod to smoke the cigarettes). In Megaton there were 3 good places to do that: Moriarty's saloon, The Brass Lantern, and the counter right outside The Brass Lantern. It just felt more homey than any other place in New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AyyLmao01

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:42 pm

I always tend to visit Novac and buy a room, seems very calm with the Dino gift shop around the corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nelson01023

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:02 pm

I think the Lucky 38 is a good hangout spot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeadSkyKiller

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:29 pm

Hmmm.. Maybe Mojave Outpost. I love this place. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmokeyPeanutRic

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:08 am

I love hanging out in Freeside or Big MT

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:11 pm

very awesome question! I would have to say my favorite place to hang out in Fallout New Vegas would be the areas surrounding freeside. I like how open they are and the random things that happen in that area. You know it's gonna be a fun time when a legion assassin part shows up and i have a ghoul companion with a laser minigun lol.

falloutgods69

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:42 pm

I love hanging around Novac, it's a pretty cool town and there's a lot of places where you can make your home. Also most people kind of shove stuff there like it's Doc Mitchel's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MichaelGoodman31

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:50 am

Repconn Test Site with monster mod enabled, because yeah. I'm not afraid of anything m8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wealthywyatt

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:28 am

I have to say my underwater home. But away from that my Big MT .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
survive57

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:00 pm

The divide is my favorite place to wander, in the wast.

QuangdziXD

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:18 pm

I would say...in the Tardis :3 that or the divide :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VenomStingerGaming

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:40 pm

I usually hang out at the Lucky 38, gazing over the Mojave and repairing my items.

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas   Today at 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite place to hang out in fallout New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next