Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers upgrades Ryse commonwealth khan Superpele NPCs machine marvel Gear dead Mask money mandalorian boom space wolfenstein hunk FCOM riot Call Reforged ghoul vault daryl body
Latest topics
» Modder looking for gun mods
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:01 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby DoxxxBoxx Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:33 am

» hi i'm new person
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:37 am

» Fallout Screenshots XIV
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Smellen D'generes Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:06 am

» New person
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby W0NDER0FY0U Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:29 am

» Howdy pardners.
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby DVAted Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:06 pm

» Suggestions for a Halo Themed TTW Playthrough
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby apatheticman Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:44 pm

» who here is a mandalorian??
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby chazmister Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:13 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Most op enemy in fallout? Emptyby Ndf Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:29 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Most op enemy in fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
igniter55

igniter55

Most op enemy in fallout? Empty
PostSubject: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:35 am

So i've been playing falloutNV a lot recently and i've ran into cazadors once again I hated these abominations but it got me thinking what do you think is the most over powerd enemy in any fallout game?

romanfall47

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:42 am

cazadors and all this flying **** damn I hate them I prefer to be eaten by a deathclaw and not wasting my ammo on those creatures

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 9:03 pm

For me is alpha death claws. Literally has to do sneak attack and get lucky to do critical.
Back to top Go down
D7Rock88

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:18 am

I don't think cazadores are really that tough I mean their threatening I guess depending on level and your gear, but after awhile it kinda goes something like this "Buzz buzz I'm a scary caza-blyeh!" and then your swat them aside because they are puny and not scary anymore. It might have just been me having a really good character build, but even the giant ones from HH weren't that tough, and they scale with your level. Oh and yes I played on hardcore difficulty. You want to know what the real 'OP' enemy in FNV is? Its a death claw from the divide. Level 50, good armor, high health...still killed me in 2 hits, since you know they scale with your level. Now if we were talking about enemies in just the vanilla game then yeah I guess I have to give it to the alpha death claws which could kill me in 5 hits...but with my ballistic fist I was able to kill them in 2.
Back to top Go down
geminispark262

geminispark262

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:40 pm

D7Rock88 wrote:
I don't think cazadores are really that tough I mean their threatening I guess depending on level and your gear, but after awhile it kinda goes something like this "Buzz buzz I'm a scary caza-blyeh!" and then your swat them aside because they are puny and not scary anymore.  It might have just been me having a really good character build, but even the giant ones from HH weren't that tough, and they scale with your level.  Oh and yes I played on hardcore difficulty.  You want to know what the real 'OP' enemy in FNV is?  Its a death claw from the divide.  Level 50, good armor, high health...still killed me in 2 hits, since you know they scale with your level.  Now if we were talking about enemies in just the vanilla game then yeah I guess I have to give it to the alpha death claws which could kill me in 5 hits...but with my ballistic fist I was able to kill them in 2.

I'm pretty hardcore is a mode not difficulty. The difficulty is from very easy to very hard, the hardcore mode just add food, water, sleep need etc. You can still play hardcore with very easy difficult. Yes, they scale with your level, but in very hard difficult some enemies can still kill you easily even you are level 50 with strongest armor in vanilla game.
Back to top Go down
Judge Redd

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:51 pm

So, normally I would say cazadors, because their the things nightmares are made of, however, this isnt a "Which enemy is both horryfying and hard at the same time?" but a most op enemy. And I am pretty sure that goes to the Legendary Bloat Fly. The fact that the bloat fly is the weakest of all enemies in fallout, and the legendary one is the strongest, makes it not only funny, but way Op'ed. I can barely beat that bastard on vanilla game, with the best gear. Hardcore, and Highest difficulty haunt my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Comrade-Norsch

Comrade-Norsch

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:04 pm

Hmm, I dunno man. If you are playing Survival difficulty on Fallout 4 and come across....I think they are called like Vampiric Blood bug? All I know is I came across a Legendary Vampiric Bloodbug and the fact they are 1. Hard to shoot without VATS (Unless you have a Flamethrower maybe) 2. Its resistance was RIDICULOUS! 3. They have the poisonous effect so that even if you get hit once and run away you are still taking damage and 4. they are FAST and their DPS is FAST. So to me in terms of Vanilla Fallout 4 Survival mode....pretty damn OP.

iCuez

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Feral Ghoul Reavers and Super Mutant Overlords from Fallout 3's Broken Steel were ridiculous! They had sooo much more HP than any other enemy in the game, and they could lay down some heavy damage too.
Back to top Go down
Comrade-Norsch

Comrade-Norsch

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 8:42 pm

I have to agree with iCuez, especially the Feral Ghoul Reavers when you got cornered in close quarters within a building or alley way, Definitley tough and had me pressing the quicksave button everytime I saw one lol.

Lôke-khan K.B.

Character sheet
Name: Bronx
Faction: NCR
Level: 77

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:23 pm

The most annoying creatures in the fallout of this cazadores, inflict large damage, they are devilishly fast. To that their attacks cause intoxication, no antidote your adventure with the game may end up really quickly. Sword Man

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptySun May 08, 2016 10:58 pm

Cazadores are not a threat anymore after completing old world blues though.
If you don't retrieve your heart you cannot be poisened again so cazadores so no more taking antipoisons.

-Julius Caesar

Q: Can you teach me how to rig? - A: Perhaps this will help:
Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptySun May 08, 2016 11:54 pm

The albino radscorpions in FO3 are quite difficult to eliminate especially when they are 3 or 4.
In New Vegas the cazadores are the worst enemies of the Mojave but I remember my first game in hardcore without any mods when I was eliminated by legionary assassins while I didn't have a lot of stuff on me.
Back to top Go down
Constable Canada

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:06 am

For me it's that asshole Frank Horrigan, I can't count how many times I've died trying to fight that beast. I remember I ended up giving up on Fallout 2 completely because I could not defeat him, I picked it back up about 2 maybe years ago and finally managed to beat him. So literally it was an almost decade long fight.

BallistaEd87

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyMon May 09, 2016 6:51 am

The most OP enemy in all of fallout is Sticky hands down. His childlike behavior and annoyances and storytelling is enough to drive you mad and I mean REALLY MAD to the point where you want to kill yourself. Also either the super mutant overlord or deathclaws. They both take chunks of your health away.
Back to top Go down
Neo-Rex

Neo-Rex

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 12:31 am

Those nightstalkers in Old World Blues were such bullcrap, there would be so many in one pack and I wouldn't seem them until I get hit from behind.

Zxcvbnmaustin

Zxcvbnmaustin

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyTue May 10, 2016 5:34 am

FRANK MOTHERFUCKING HORRIGAN. HE IS TOO FUCKING OP.

@geminispark262

Actually, hardcore locks you on the highest difficulty, or so the game says.
Back to top Go down
obsidian929

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Deathclaw packs, easily but with a high powered rifle youll be fine

"You brought 2 too many.."

Most op enemy in fallout? Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
John_570

John_570

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 11:25 pm

The Deathclaw Alpha or Mother in Fallout New Vegas. For Fallout 3 i'd say the Bohemoth Mutant
Back to top Go down
SixShooter

SixShooter

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 7:35 am

The fire ants in Fallout 3's Greyditch always gave me a ton of trouble. Hated them soooooooooo much.

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 8:23 am

Cazadores are a such a pain -_-
I just hate these things... It doesn't help that the developers treated them as low-tiers ennemies by putting them EVERYWHERE in the game...

Freaking Cazadores... I swear that each time I see one, doesn't matter what I have equipped, they ALWAYS manage to out-number me and either kill me or kill one of my follower

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most op enemy in fallout?   Most op enemy in fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most op enemy in fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next