Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 FNV Loading In Crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mpaz96



Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-08-12
Age : 20
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: FNV Loading In Crash   Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Here are some other solutions i've seen.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2151572

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2801324

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2250228

If none of this links worked for your problem, then I don't know, i'm guessing the problem is related to windows 10, but that never happened to me, so I don't know.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming



Posts : 1021
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: FNV Loading In Crash   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:20 pm

@mpaz96 wrote:
Here are some other solutions i've seen.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2151572

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2801324

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2250228

If none of this links worked for your problem, then I don't know, i'm guessing the problem is related to windows 10, but that never happened to me, so I don't know.

Nothing works. Wellll, guess I can't play NV for a few years!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
onowrouzi



Posts : 358
Join date : 2015-07-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: FNV Loading In Crash   Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:44 pm

From what I've found from searching google it seems that running the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer seemed to help.

For others apparently running Steam in admin mode helped or reinstalling Steam itself (apparently for registry errors).

_________________

“The worst thing that could possibly happen to anybody would be to not be used for anything by anybody. Thank you for using me, even though I didn't want to be used by anybody.” -Kurt Vonnegut
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceGoober



Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-07-02
Age : 50
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: FNV Loading In Crash   Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:52 am

Remove the XBox module from Windows 10. Once removed, then run the FNV4GB.exe in admin mode. That is what worked for me.

_________________
i7 4790k @ 4Ghz, 4.4 Turbo
Asus Z97-AR
Custom Liquid Cooling
Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming



Posts : 1021
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: FNV Loading In Crash   Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:42 am

@AceGoober wrote:
Remove the XBox module from Windows 10. Once removed, then run the FNV4GB.exe in admin mode. That is what worked for me.

Do I just uninstall all Xbox related apps?
@AceGoober
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
AceGoober



Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-07-02
Age : 50
Location : Northern California

PostSubject: Re: FNV Loading In Crash   Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:10 am

Yes. Here is a guide on how to uninstall various apps from Windows 10.

How to Uninstall and Reinstall apps in Windows 10

@gav07Gaming wrote:
@AceGoober wrote:
Remove the XBox module from Windows 10. Once removed, then run the FNV4GB.exe in admin mode. That is what worked for me.

Do I just uninstall all Xbox related apps?
@AceGoober

_________________
i7 4790k @ 4Ghz, 4.4 Turbo
Asus Z97-AR
Custom Liquid Cooling
Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FNV Loading In Crash   Today at 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
 

FNV Loading In Crash

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

 Similar topics

-
» Fallout 3 Crash on startup ( Vanilla ) SOLVED
» Game crash
» Loading Lag?
» Giorgio Bartocci crash....Safety belt failure
» Crash Teams

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-