Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Hey GUN, just wanted to introduce myself! :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kalitx

PostSubject: Hey GUN, just wanted to introduce myself! :)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:22 pm

Hello GUN, I go by the username Kalitx, I've been really into fallout for a long time, but only came across the modding community recently. As most people I presume I started off on the Nexus and just went ham downloading so many mods to the point where my game would just crash upon opening closed eyes smile. I have since cut back quite a bit and my PCs frame rate thanks me for it! With the anticipation of Fallout 4's ever so close release I've developed a habit of saving a lot of great screenshots (especially characters with unique armour/weapon mods), this habit inevitably led me here and now I can't help, but find myself lurking here often. Would like to get to know you all better and I would always appreciate any screenshots you'd be willing to share!

Thanks,
Kalitx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: Hey GUN, just wanted to introduce myself! :)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:56 pm

Welcome @kalitx There's a few screenshot threads here and a section I think. Great place to see shots of custom armor and characters. You can also start posting yourself!

Check out the FAQ if you haven't already http://www.gunetwork.org/faq and be active and have fun! Look forward to seeing you around! Welcome

Mr_Lowrie

PostSubject: Re: Hey GUN, just wanted to introduce myself! :)   Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:55 pm

Welcome to gun Smile, can't wait to see your screenshots!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: Siegrain
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Hey GUN, just wanted to introduce myself! :)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:11 am

Hello and Welcome fellow Wastelander to the GUN community!

The nexus has a surplus of mods both great and disappointing. This community has mods that are well suited for the select user. They're great so when you have full access you won't be cutting down :p

I said to myself before "I should cut back on mods" but that never lasted long :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hey GUN, just wanted to introduce myself! :)   Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:24 pm

@kalitx Always glad to share the joys of the wasteland with others, and welcome to the GUN. :3 Would love to see what the wasteland looks like through your eyes, be it Washington or Nevada, California or Boston.

...Or Texas, because I like that state.

PostSubject: Re: Hey GUN, just wanted to introduce myself! :)   Today at 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

Hey GUN, just wanted to introduce myself! :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1