Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

"I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmilingJack

PostSubject: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:59 pm

Was that title clever? No? Okay. Anyways, Hai everyone! As I'm sure you know, I am new to this modding site and I like the look of this community so far, and am excited to join.

So I guess I'll start with a little introduction of who I am. I'm an avid gamer (why else would I be here?) and enjoy all sorts of games, my favorites being Bethesda's RPGs, the Crysis games, Portal 2, the original Star Wars Battlefronts, and the classic Rayman games. I also enjoy writing, and have published over 50 pieces of poetry online. I am very passionate about music, enjoying a range from the likes of Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance, to Maroon 5 and P!nk, and even some K-pop groups, including VIXX and INFINITE. I have a few WIP mods for both FNV and Skyrim that I eventually plan on uploading. A few more random facts: I will find a single detail of something interesting, then go into full-blown research on it for no reason, and I hope for a career in any aspect of game development, as I am sure that you all know the wide variety of factors that go into a great game: Level design, music, storyboarding, dialogue, voice acting, sound effects, design of assets/models/textures, coding and working in the engine, absolutely anything, and I'd love to eventually be a part of that process. Oh, and if you couldn't tell from the title, I love Star Wars closed eyes smile

Now that I've finished with that little ramble about myself, I'd love to get to know at least a few users on here to start easing my way into the community and hopefully contribute at some point. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:35 pm

great introduction buddy good to know more about you lol Smile welcome to GUN and i hope you enjoy your time here Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmilingJack

PostSubject: Re: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aerystmd

PostSubject: Re: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:33 am

Hello & welcome SmilingJack! Glad to see someone with so much enthusiasm join the fold. Looking forward to what you got to share & hope you have fun time while you're here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSxiWxc620dpLFj4nUt_bqA
myuhinny

PostSubject: Re: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:09 pm

Whenever I see the name of this thread I keep thinking *I feel a disturbance in the Force* - Nope, it's just gas. Sorry. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmilingJack

PostSubject: Re: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:12 pm

myuhinny Noice closed eyes smile

aerystmd Glad to be enthusiastic, then closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KeyboardKing

PostSubject: Re: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:30 pm

Wow fantastic introduction i must say. =)

Super unique, i likely !

You seem like a very passionate gamer, Just the kind of people the G.U.N could use more off cowboy I wholeheartedly welcome you SmilingJack
I look forward to seeing more of your cool posts bud.

"Death is the final unknown."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redmooose

PostSubject: Re: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi jack! Looking forward to seeing some of your mods in the future hopefully, I'm sure you'll really enjoy your time on the forums and I know you'll find somewhere to talk about music and games as much as you like!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD   Today at 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down

"I feel a disturbance in the Force" - Nope, just me xD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1