Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot daryl dead marvel Overhaul Ryse khan commonwealth money ghoul power Call Superpele boomers mandalorian machine NPCs Reforged body gauss Gear hunk Mask vault wolfenstein boom
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Today at 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» The Next fallout
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 12:16 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 pm

» Starfield
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Worst Bug You've Encountered

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jackspacko

jackspacko

The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:45 pm

stalker_96 wrote:
Not sure if this counts as a bug or glitch but i remember
the first time i played TES V Skyrim and in the intro sequence
the horses got drunk and launched up in the air, this made the intro
sequence impossible to complete.
I later learned that the engine got messed up from a high framerate (i think?)
and so i capped both my refresh rate to 60Hz and turned on v-sync and problem solved.
But that ride was a nightmare, ugh! Sad

Why would you fix that bug??!!! I want a Pegasus in my game.
Back to top Go down
AceGoober

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:55 pm

In Dead Money, here is a biggest one I've ever experienced:

1. Recruit Dog
2. Take him to his position by the switches instead of telling him to go to the fountain
3. Recruit dean
4. Do the same with Dean as with Dog
5. Engage dialogue with Christine
6. During the dialogue, the option to recruit Christine is not available
7. Once saying Goodbye to her, the screen locks with Christine staring straight ahead and you can't do anything.

I had to revert to a save prior to recruiting Dog in order to complete recruiting the three.

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
Platypus

Platypus

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:57 pm

Mine well is a bit lackluster but its memorable because of how nothing it is , Skyrim Dragonborn dlc end game Mirrack encounter when i finally beat him he kinda disintegrates and turns to ash, for some reason his remains would glitch into the platform he was on so i reloaded the fight a few time always the same result so i use Tcl and get it . it stands out to me because if this were on console i would be screwed out of getting his loots and it seems to me like if it happen to me a few times how is that not fixed ? i mean its not game breaking but come on Beth not being able to loot a boss .

NV04

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:23 pm

In Fallout NV PS3 All The NPCS Turned Purple! Big Slap
Back to top Go down
brandonpotter0

brandonpotter0

Character sheet
Name: Brandon
Faction: Commonwealth Spartans
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:21 pm

Worse bug ever?

Loading into a save, loading takes extra time, but then screen goes black and program stops responding >-<

griffman02

griffman02

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Most likely a Cazador, nasty little things.

The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Sig13
Back to top Go down
jackspacko

jackspacko

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:03 pm

So true. Any of the flying things are the worst. Even when you've finally won a fight with them they remain smug little bugs, poisoning your companion and screwing you over after you've already saved. Evil, evil little things.
Back to top Go down
angeloma000

angeloma000

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:35 pm

When autosaves corrupted my 300h character

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" -Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Ryumera

Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:09 am

When textures disappear and things turn purple. Such a pain to fix. Totally ruins the 'immersion'. Corrupted saves get pretty annoying too.

xnova_wolfx

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:44 am

The worst bug I've ever encountered in Fallout New Vegas is my characters head would just randomly explode like a slave collar went off
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 2:52 am

I've been having this glitch with Skyrim where it just randomly closes by itself. Though I think this "Alt-Tab Fix" SKSE plugin I'm using is causing it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
Frosty7130

Frosty7130

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:54 am

Before I got my current laptop, the only way I could play Fallout 3 or New Vegas was my Xbox. I had a save where I had already reached level 50, gotten through most of the main quest, side quests, discovered all the locations, killed damn near everything hostile in the wasteland, then killed it again for good measure, been through Zion Canyon and Big MT, and was on my way to search for the treasures of the Sierra Madre. I reached the abandoned BoS bunker, sidestepping the mines and dead NCR troopers in no man's land, and got to the hatch. "Click". I read the screen. [Requires Key]. I was royally pissed. I dumped a ton of time into that character, only to find out that a random bug locks the hatch from the inside, with no way to unlock it (at least for consoles). Out of frustration, I simply trashed that save, and began plotting my conversion to PC gaming.

D7Rock88

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:56 am

Worst bug for me was something I didn't discover until near the end of the game on New Vegas, was going for an NCR favored playthrough and had just finished dealing with the omertas, but there was a problem.  I couldn't talk to Colonel Moore to turn it in and continue For The Republic Part II.  I then found out that the bug was caused by accepting this quest to deal with the omertas from whats her name, that prostitute chick after you help her escape Gomorrah with whats his bucket (I forgot their names) see when you complete her quest she gives you the Omerta one, and if you get the quest before Moore gives it to you it'll bug.  Now this was on the PC so a console command was mentioned on the wiki to get around, so I tried that, but it didn't work and I ended up being screwed.  So close to the end, I ended up shutting down the game, uninstalling it and just moving on.

That was a few years ago and the funny thing is I reinstalled New Vegas once fallout 4 was announced.  Do a sort of final playthrough beat it and actually complete lonesome road this time because I didn't before.  Anyway as I was playing I was trying to remember why I stopped the last time, like what kept from beating it back then.  I was probably halfway through that quest helping whats her name and who's his bucket when it suddenly hit me like a ton of bricks and I remembered everything.  So close, I came so damn close to repeating the past.
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:17 am

the worst bug i have encountered was the skyrim crash up caused by a bug that happened in the user appdata folder where it'd have a pluginlist.txt file that would mention skyrim.esm twice causing the game to be confused and CTD on start up this couldn't be picked up by BOSS or SKedit at the time and it took be days to figure it out as there weren't many video giving tutorials on it back then lol
Back to top Go down
odetofoy

odetofoy

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:45 am

I messed up installing my first ENB for Fallout, and had a flashing screen. I searched for answers everywhere but everyone else had a different kind of flickering. I finally woke up from my brain fart haze and just deleted all of the ENB's files and installed a different one.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Dawncloud

Dawncloud

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:36 am

My PS3 version of New Vegas had one of the NCR Troopers with no face like this:
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Gt+playing+fallout+new+vegas+gt+tell+boone+to+wait+_34014310a1319f801002c617e207ecd6.jpg
Back to top Go down
jldoner

jldoner

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:52 am

griffman02 wrote:
Most likely a Cazador, nasty little things.

you made me giggle, well done sir.

jldoner

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:55 am

Frosty7130 wrote:
Before I got my current laptop, the only way I could play Fallout 3 or New Vegas was my Xbox. I had a save where I had already reached level 50, gotten through most of the main quest, side quests, discovered all the locations, killed damn near everything hostile in the wasteland, then killed it again for good measure, been through Zion Canyon and Big MT, and was on my way to search for the treasures of the Sierra Madre. I reached the abandoned BoS bunker, sidestepping the mines and dead NCR troopers in no man's land, and got to the hatch. "Click". I read the screen. [Requires Key]. I was royally pissed. I dumped a ton of time into that character, only to find out that a random bug locks the hatch from the inside, with no way to unlock it (at least for consoles). Out of frustration, I simply trashed that save, and began plotting my conversion to PC gaming.

Oh God I think that made me sick. I am so sorry.

jackspacko

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Frosty7130 wrote:

RIP in Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Bug You've Encountered    The Worst Bug You've Encountered  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Worst Bug You've Encountered

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next