Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth machine Mask daryl power Superpele marvel Call Overhaul Ryse riot gauss money khan NPCs vault body hunk wolfenstein boom Gear mandalorian dead ghoul Reforged boomers
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:08 am

Well there are sure some scenes I don't remember particularly in the in-game footage, but this is the 5 minutes of E3 footage strung together without any creator comments. It's Pretty cool to immerse yourself in the game without any audio interruption, give this one a look if you have a few minutes. I'm hyped for this game, as I imagine most of you are, so enjoy the video and leave a comment if you'd like.

If this was all in the first presentation, please let me know, as I've only watched the E3 presentation twice to preserve my excitement. #FO4HYPE!!! (Btw this is not my video, nor do I own any rights to it.)

Brigand231

Brigand231

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:47 am

I am excited for it because it's Fallout, but I also have many misgivings.

Like a lot of folks, I'm not keen on the idea of a voiced protagonist. Some folks are okay with the idea of Mass Effallout, I am not one of them. They are, once again, screwing with something that wasn't broken in the first place. I will concede that I was also against the idea of the 1ps/3ps idea for F3/NV, but I've gotten used to it and it does allow for screenshots much more easily. I will try very hard to give that idea a chance.

I also do not like how much of the player character's background is forced on the player. First off, players are very literally forced to play a heterosexual character. While I am a straight man, I can see that this will easily alienate a homosexual audience. Burger King would suck if "have it your way" was replaced with "have it you way, but you WILL have tomatoes and pickles because that's how it comes out of the box" and that is what's being done here.

In previous Fallout games we were allowed the illusion of freedom with our character in determining their own background - macho jock, slutty diva, super genius. Not anymore. Your character starts with a wedding ring on their finger and who knows what else forced on us?

Am I looking forward to what they've shown of weapon customization? OH YEAH! I'm looking forward to armor customization and building towns that are recognized by the vanilla game and pilotable power armor and [relatively] nicer graphics and a cooler dog control interface.

I'm going to be amazingly disappointed and, honestly, rather pissed if it turns out to feel as much a console port as Fallout 3 or NV did, and the way they've almost blatantly integrated Project Nevada-type elements into it [a mod that was designed to make the game even more like a traditional 1ps/3ps experience than it already was have me very much on edge already.

I want to give it a chance and I hope I'm able to check my prejudices at the door when I get to playing it. I accept that not everyone will see things as I do, but I'm allowed to feel the way I do.

Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 2:56 am

I expect amazement and disappointment in the same token with FO4.

I've seen the Nexus top 100 for FONV incorporated slightly into FO4 (I'm being over exaggerative but yeah) just as FONV incorporated aspects of FO3's top 100. It's a good route to go, but did you EVER see a courier voice mod???
NO.
And we didn't because it becomes forced, as you've said. A console port, possibly, but I'll reserve judgement and hope not to be let down. I know time changes things, but please Bethesda don't kill the good parts and incorporate bad ones.

Also, the mods will take a little bit to get pumped out, and that will be frustrating, no disrespect as this comes from a modder myself. But in time, you WILL have the FO4 you wanted, it just will take major patience or serious personal GECK(4) work.

Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 6:28 am

Brigand231 wrote:
I am excited for it because it's Fallout, but I also have many misgivings.

Like a lot of folks, I'm not keen on the idea of a voiced protagonist.  Some folks are okay with the idea of Mass Effallout, I am not one of them.  They are, once again, screwing with something that wasn't broken in the first place.  I will concede that I was also against the idea of the 1ps/3ps idea for F3/NV, but I've gotten used to it and it does allow for screenshots much more easily.  I will try very hard to give that idea a chance.

I also do not like how much of the player character's background is forced on the player.  First off, players are very literally forced to play a heterosexual character.  While I am a straight man, I can see that this will easily alienate a homosexual audience.  Burger King would suck if "have it your way" was replaced with "have it you way, but you WILL have tomatoes and pickles because that's how it comes out of the box" and that is what's being done here.

In previous Fallout games we were allowed the illusion of freedom with our character in determining their own background - macho jock, slutty diva, super genius.  Not anymore.  Your character starts with a wedding ring on their finger and who knows what else forced on us?

Am I looking forward to what they've shown of weapon customization?  OH YEAH!  I'm looking forward to armor customization and building towns that are recognized by the vanilla game and pilotable power armor and [relatively] nicer graphics and a cooler dog control interface.

I'm going to be amazingly disappointed and, honestly, rather pissed if it turns out to feel as much a console port as Fallout 3 or NV did, and the way they've almost blatantly integrated Project Nevada-type elements into it [a mod that was designed to make the game even more like a traditional 1ps/3ps experience than it already was have me very much on edge already.

I want to give it a chance and I hope I'm able to check my prejudices at the door when I get to playing it.  I accept that not everyone will see things as I do, but I'm allowed to feel the way I do.
Pretty much this. I don't even have anything left to add, you've nailed it. Even though it's all been discussed before, the only opportunity to enjoy this game is to wait for mods which change all that annoying stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:20 am

i just hate one thing : the new dialogue system. btw that Deathclaw thou Dinosaur Chase
Back to top Go down
AceGoober

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 8:28 am

As with FO3 and FO:NV, I won't be using fast travel nor V.A.T.S. and hope that it isn't forced upon us in FO4.

I am OK with a voiced character. To me it makes the game come alive even more than it already is.

Armor customization is of little use to me as I am fine with the default armors in FO3/FO:NV. However, I do use the custom armors included with the Advanced Recon mod.

What I'm really excited about is what looks to be a well thought-out weapon customization system in FO4. Having the ability to take a pistol and transform it into a much more powerful assault weapon is pure awesome-sauce. Additionally, I am a collector of unique weapons and I hope Bethesda keeps with the tradition. There is nothing more satisfying to me than discovering a new unique that my character can hang on the wall for display, once I get the house dwelling built. Dancey

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
chriscore

chriscore

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 1:14 pm

Dat Power Armor and glowing hot minigun barrels...

Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda 1279082592656

qanakin

qanakin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:03 pm

I'm excited for FO4. It'll be cool being able to customize your armor and I like how the deathclaw looks. (They kind of scary looking though). Also I can't wait to see the kind of mods that will be created for this game Thumbs Up

WykdGrl

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Brigand 231 pretty much nailed my thoughts after the trailer and what I saw from the E3 videos. That said ... still super excited for it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
a_pleb

a_pleb

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:30 pm

I think that I'm the only one that got excited when I saw the protagonist move diagonally closed eyes smile

Danger5Doug

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 11:51 pm

Those animations just make me wanna cry with joy
Back to top Go down
gunsmoke8

gunsmoke8

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 12:37 am

Not for nothing but wasn't this shown at the initial E3 announcement?

"Fear is the true opiate of combat."

Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Tumblr_ndpgw7BmnE1txmsuro1_250
Back to top Go down
Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 am

gunsmoke8 wrote:
Not for nothing but wasn't this shown at the initial E3 announcement?

Well it's called 'Uncut' for a reason closed eyes smile.

Some of the scenes shown here wasn't shown at E3. For example the scene with the sniper guy calling out for help and the entire fight with Deathclaw, and some other minor scenes.

gunsmoke8

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:39 am

Haha gotcha gotcha, just can't wait for the game to come out. These game-plays are such a tease Dinosaur Chase

"Fear is the true opiate of combat."

Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Tumblr_ndpgw7BmnE1txmsuro1_250
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:29 am

@alonewolf003 Thanks for confirming that, I thought some scenes were new, but I wasn't sure. I'm just glad we get more FO4 content with this video!Smile I'm so ready to go recluse and play the vanilla version until mods start flowing at a good rate, just to know the story and possibilities of what they've created.

I have faith that whatever gripes I have with this game will be corrected via mod releases not long after release, my fingers crossed.NailBiting

rgordonjr

rgordonjr

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 1:15 pm

I am just hoping that they kept the PC player in mind when it comes to the controls. With Skyrim you could see that they thought about the console players first and the PC players were an afterthought. The controls really did not become usable until SkyUI was created.

Another thing is the dialog system. So far what we have seen is the dialog tree (kinda like in Mass Effect). That can be ok, however it would definitely take a bit more planning when setting up quest mods..

jaldoyn

jaldoyn

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:26 pm

I just hope that they keep their engine as easy to mod as the previous ones. I always liked their games, but part appeal to me has always been the possibility of modding the game and extending the life of it, which in New Vegas case was much needed given the long it took them to develop the FO4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 7:51 am

just wondering if now the skills are remove ( not confirm but most likely ), so now you just have 4 dialogue choices ? i really like to bypass Speech check Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda   Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 Uncut Gameplay Exploration released by Bethesda

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1