Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Who was your favorite FO3 character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oldboy

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite FO3 character?   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:30 am

@havocm wrote:
Dad was cool but I like Moira because of her crazy experiments and personality, anyway in Fallout there was not to many characters to chose from.

omg, i loved moira the day i bumped into her lol. shes always cheery and super optimistic(i like to surround myself with these type of people in RL). one of the main reasons why i refuse to nuke magaton Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite FO3 character?   Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:38 am

I really like Billy Creel for some reason. Just his whole vibe and the way he talked was really cool. I used him as a follower on nearly all of my playthroughs on the PC. As for him killing Maggie's parents as Moriarty thinks, I'm not sure. Even if he did at least he had the decency to take her in and adopt her. Some people I've read think he maybe a pedophile, I think that is just pretty stupid and nothing in the game implies he is. To think someone is a pedophile because they adopted a child is just very immature in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gunsmoke8

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite FO3 character?   Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:59 pm

@oldboy wrote:
@havocm wrote:
Dad was cool but I like Moira because of her crazy experiments and personality, anyway in Fallout there was not to many characters to chose from.

omg, i loved moira the day i bumped into her lol. shes always cheery and super optimistic(i like to surround myself with these type of people in RL). one of the main reasons why i refuse to nuke magaton Very Happy

Yeah Moira was annoying but not enough to set off a nuclear detonation closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who was your favorite FO3 character?   Today at 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Who was your favorite FO3 character?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2