Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged wolfenstein money marvel ghoul riot body Call vault Armor boomers daryl power machine commonwealth mandalorian Overhaul NPCs hunk gauss Gear boom khan dead Ryse Mask
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do you like the new Power Armor features?
Yes, it makes it feel like a walking tank
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap26%Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 7 ]
Yes, I feel like it should have been this way all along
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap56%Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 15 ]
I'm not quite sure
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
No, I hate that its' clunky and slow
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, it was better in the older games.
Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AMOneEighty

AMOneEighty

Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:50 am

I think it'll be a case of "Oh yeah we know you want the Power Armor but you're gonna have to work to get the good kind" of situation where you get it early on but it's very weak or something I hope.
Back to top Go down
Gyrard

Gyrard

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:01 am

AMOneEighty wrote:
I think it'll be a case of "Oh yeah we know you want the Power Armor but you're gonna have to work to get the good kind" of situation where you get it early on but it's very weak or something I hope.

It'll probably be like that, where the power armor you start off with is just barely holding together and hasn't been repaired or maintained since the Great War, and the Brotherhood of Steel or Institute guys are running around with fully functioning and upgraded suits.
Back to top Go down
AMOneEighty

AMOneEighty

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:02 am

I really do think it'll be a nice way to balance it, since I know many people are gonna want Power Armor ASAP. That way you can get it soon, and not be over powered too early into the game.
Back to top Go down
Nymphonomicon

Nymphonomicon

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:32 am

I feel that it was always the intention of the series' creators that the wearer be somewhat invulnerable while wearing Power Armor. In the older games, it was always a late to mid-late game armour and had high stats to reflect that.
Within the limitations of the Gamebryo engine, I don't think either developer had the tools to make the series' trademark Power Armor work properly, so at best we were getting shorted in FO3 and NV.
Back to top Go down
AMOneEighty

AMOneEighty

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 3:40 am

I agree, Power Armor is supposed to be a mid-late game type thing, and the reason why you were near invincible was because nearly everything could kill you in a few hits.
I think the real thing was getting it, that's why they nerfed it. In F0 1 and 2 there was no way you were gonna take someone in that Armor down early game, but since they'res so many ways to get it early in 3 and NV they had to tone down how powerful it was.
Back to top Go down
FieldPyro

FieldPyro

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Would be cool if a vertibird could airdrop in the power armor for you, similar to the flare thing the main character used in the trailer.

AMOneEighty

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:08 pm

That would be interesting,but then that asks : How far in the game do you have to be to unlock the use of vertibirds? I mean you have to be in high regards to summon one so it has to be far into it, and people want it as soon as they can and I think it'll anger some people if you can't take the armor anywhere.
Back to top Go down
vulcanic

vulcanic

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 7:31 pm

is it a jet pack?? all i saw was it being used to slow down your fall, more like a thruster, i bet a fall from 5 feet would hurt you so you will need thrusters to slow your fall down,,, seem like its more real now the armor looks very heavy and i dont think you can fly around with it like a jetpack but i may be wrong???

and i bet that armor is not bullet proof either,, maybe the best armor you can make in the game but the first noob armor before you build it up i bet will be weak and you will get killed until you upgrade it some,,,,, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
AMOneEighty

AMOneEighty

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm

I think it's a thruster yeah. It's basically you're way of jumping, and I think you use it to make sure you can still shoot when you land since a regular fall makes you get your balance back for a bit.

I do agree with you on the upgrade part I hope they implement that.
Back to top Go down
oldboy

oldboy

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:11 am

FieldPyro wrote:
Would be cool if a vertibird could airdrop in the power armor for you, similar to the flare thing the main character used in the trailer.

fuck yeah dude...the power armor can have an AI system that can move it around...without you being inside. similar to IRON MAN!!

skip to 2:32

Back to top Go down
DrunkChicken101

DrunkChicken101

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:33 am

I'm actually really liking the new power armour gameplay, it makes more sense that you would need special training to use something like this, it's like needing training to drive a vehicle like a tank.
Power armour feels a lot more special than it did in previous games.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 11:12 am

the new power armor is a huge major step up from the previous games i feel like a walking mech now kinda like iron man is the older versions were like justsome type of metal junk you were wearing in my opionion.
all the stuff they showed at the E3 was a blast the armor also has a interface and jet pack i wonder what type of crazy mods we will see.

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:35 pm

DrunkChicken101 wrote:
I'm actually really liking the new power armour gameplay, it makes more sense that you would need special training to use something like this, it's like needing training to drive a vehicle like a tank.
Power armour feels a lot more special than it did in previous games.

Well said. In the current games its literally just a heavier armor with a different idle animation. Fallout 4 is making power armor its own whole thing and I cannot wait to play with it.
Back to top Go down
SwiggedySwoody

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:39 pm

I love this about the armor, it "should of been this way all along" and it makes me "feel like a walking tank". XD
Back to top Go down
Marchiavel

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:07 pm

Good to see the Power Armor getting back to the old clunky thing, with integrated exoskeleton.

Do you think there woul be possible to craft the only exoskeleton from the PA?
Back to top Go down
BefitGlobe7012

BefitGlobe7012

PostSubject: Is Fallout 4 going to have diffrent power armors like the Enclave    Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:17 am

I would enjoy new armors added like if there new types of T type power armor

Staff edit: moving this to Fallout discussion.  This topic is not about a mod release, or modding in general.  Post in the correct sections of the forums when creating new threads.
Back to top Go down
Jarhead505

Jarhead505

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:36 am

there should a navy power armor all black night vision and under water breathing.
Back to top Go down
SuperDuperMutant

SuperDuperMutant

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:34 am

From what has been revealed so far, there will definately be different models of power armor, from T-45ds, T-51bs, the Enclave armors (At least the one from FO2, but I'm sure the FO3 ones will be there was well.

More importantly is your ability to customize your own suit of power armor from arms, legs, helmets, and torsos of the aformentioned suits.

NaNoXiD

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:47 am

The best thing about the new power armor is that now it´s really a POWER armor. You are slow and can´t wear it anytime, but if the time comes, it will smash the enemys.

At least i think that closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down
SuperDuperMutant

SuperDuperMutant

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 3:52 am

NaNoXiD wrote:
The best thing about the new power armor is that now it´s really a POWER armor. You are slow and can´t wear it anytime, but if the time comes, it will smash the enemys.

At least i think that closed eyes smile

Power Armor in Fallout 4 is a concern of mine. From what I've seen and read it seems more like a temporary situational item than something you can build a playstyle around.

PostSubject: Re: Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?   Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power armor bulletproof? Jetpack usage?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next