Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HiveHD

PostSubject: Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design   Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:08 am

Just a quick post to let everyone know I have joined the team working on the Old World Warfighter Mod doing concept art and other design work.

I will be posting images of my work here as they are completed and with permission from the rest of the team (Don't want to spoil any secret ideas)

For now I will leave you with the first piece of concept art I have created for the mod. Just a very quick design done in photoshop (1-2 Hours) to visualize my first thoughts and images after reading the mods description.

Title'd - Texas Drive 'Fiendly'

For people interested in the mod there is a great teaser written by matticus4205 over at http://www.gunetwork.org/t5790-a-fallout-mod-teaser that is sure to inspire your imagination and it will definitely be a source for ideas in some more concept art!

Feel free to give your ideas and questions on what aspects of the mod you'd like to see and with the help of the rest of the mod team im sure we can try to make certain locations, characters and scenes come to life to help you visualize what they are trying to create!

Thanks for stopping by!

[UPDATE]

*NEW CONCEPT UPLOADED*
All concept art posted in the spoiler below

All the concept art so far:

Last edited by HiveHD on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://andrewmaccabe.com
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design   Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Great work! Seems like you and the team are doing great stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
YeezusJeezus

PostSubject: Re: Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design   Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 am

Being from Texas makes this look even more cool!

PostSubject: Re: Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design   Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:01 pm

[UPDATE]

Just finished a new piece of art! Had major creative block the last couple of days and took me restarting way too many times before I got something I was happy with, gonna start adding more life to the next concepts, need to show off some ideas for the possible locals and wildlife...

Texas Poseidon Gas Concept:

PostSubject: Re: Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:58 am

Just finished a new piece of art! Had major creative block the last couple of days and took me restarting way too many times before I got something I was happy with, gonna start adding more life to the next concepts, need to show off some ideas for the possible locals and wildlife...

Dude, that's looking really neat!

PostSubject: Re: Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:44 am

Wow awesome art! Keep it up, looks very beautiful!

I see what you did t For signatures go checkout Raider Queens Posts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Medieval_Man

PostSubject: Re: Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design   Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:09 pm

Ever since BoS I've been dying for another (better) Texas fallout. Not just because it's my home, it's such a logical choice for the series. It always seemed so typical the one bad fallout game was the Texas Fallout. Can't believe I hadn't heard of this until today.

I'm 100% sure Bethesda would never set a game in the deep south, so thank god you guys are working on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design   Today at 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Old World Warfighter - Concept Art & Design

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1