Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth Reforged NPCs boom power boomers ghoul wolfenstein riot dead Superpele marvel machine Overhaul gauss Mask Ryse body vault money khan hunk mandalorian Call daryl Gear
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Anesthatic Today at 11:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Allthis Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby fil0000 Yesterday at 12:57 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 6:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 6:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 12:16 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 9:43 pm

» Starfield
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 5:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Mod of all Time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Callinoria

Callinoria

Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:06 pm

My favorite mod of all time belongs to a Skyrim mod. However, my favorite Fallout mod belongs to Project Nevada.

tonbop

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 10:22 pm

I'd have to agree with Callinoria. Project Nevada just makes the game feel all new again

TrashBoat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:00 am

My favourite gameplay mod is probably Project Nevada. Massive overhaul to the combat and experience system, more items, customisable features (dynamic crosshair, enhanced vision overlays, etc) Makes the game a lot harder, with ways to customise the difficulty.
Back to top Go down
mrcina67

mrcina67

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:07 am

I have none in particular but Underground hideouts for both NV&F3 and armor mods that are extremly lore friendly
Back to top Go down
terer72

terer72

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:09 am

I'm split between Boom to the Moon (an incredible quest mod) and Project Nevada. Both add a lot of great stuff to the game.
Back to top Go down
AceGoober

AceGoober

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:34 am

Both Underground Hideout mods for FO3 and NV along with Project Nevada for, of course, NV. Each mod adds their own special enhancement whether it be seeing your dwelling become decorated as each quest is completed or becoming roboticized with Project Nevada. It is the little things that really make a big difference.

Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Back to top Go down
Lucas9

Lucas9

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:41 pm

I'd have to say it's Project Nevada. I don't use it by itself, I complement its Rebalance module with JSawyer and Vicious Wastes. But Project Nevada as a standalone offers a great deal of possibilities, from introducing basic but cool features like visor overlays, grenade hotkeys, slower backpedalling and the like, from giving the user the ability to customize his experience in-game.

I wouldn't be able to play with New Vegas' vanilla gameplay. I just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:04 pm

Marts Mutant Mod. The wasteland never feels empty and theirs such a interesting variety of mutant's on top of it.

saintjames420

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 11:33 am

the battlefield 2142 weapons mod that i had on a hdd and now it's lost to the sands of time, dear god what a mod, stuck in the pit with em, gods above and below it was a delicous time!
Back to top Go down
OfficerDornanFett

OfficerDornanFett

Character sheet
Name: Ace Howard
Faction: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
Level: 84

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2019 8:04 pm

My favorite mod of all time is probably MISERY from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat.
Love the realism elements and the atmosphere the mod adds into the original game. Makes it feel really immersive.
Back to top Go down
WeissYohji

WeissYohji

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 7:32 pm

The Legion Will Ryse, mainly for how it replaces Salt-Upon-Wounds' helmet with Glott's from Ryse: Son of Rome. I downloaded the mod just for that purpose, and Glott's helmet looks much more badass than the vanilla SUW helmet. I have not gone back. I wish it didn't affect Lanius, though; seeing his vanilla helmet on the NCR posters in-game and then fighting him at the end to see him wearing armor from Ryse felt a bit immersion-breaking. (Bear in mind that I've NEVER done a Legion-aligned playthrough.)

Classic Fallout Weapons in New Vegas is another gem. I always felt there weren't enough weapons in FNV, DLCs and all. You'd think we'd get more items from the other games to keep things interesting. Whatever weapons I don't use, I give to my followers.
Back to top Go down
callabar

callabar

Character sheet
Name: Danny
Faction: Scoia'Tael
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 10:11 pm

NCR Overhaul by Dragbody or one his other overhauls. They make the game feel a lot more fresh after playing it countless times.

TTW is probably my ultimate favorite, though; blending together my two favorite games of all time, on top of fixing Fallout 3?? It's absolutely phenomenal.

Voyevoda1

Character sheet
Name: Eli Sawyer
Faction: Independent
Level: 48

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 4:50 pm

I would have to say that some of my favourite mods tend to be smaller mods, like utility mods or small animation mods. Companions, 4k textures, weather mods and quest mods are all good in their own right, and I would probably accredit Someguy2000's as the best quest mods available for any of the Fallouts. But in terms of "I cannot play without this mod" I would maybe say something like the eyepatch, Fellout or one of the weapon animation replacers. I think it's the small things all added together that add to the experience as a whoe, rather than one stand out best or favourite mod.

Edit: I acutally thought about this some more since posting this and I think I know what my favourite is. There is a journal mod for TTW that lets you fill a journal with whatever you want. its such a small mod but I've managed to better craft the story I wanted to tell through actually writing down not what I felt, but what my character felt at that time. Having your own branching story arc over the life span of your character's time in the mojave and the capital wasteland. This is probably the most crucial mod to my current playthrough and I don't think it would be the same without it.

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was ever good at...but atleast I fought for what I believed in."
Back to top Go down
https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1
Raszak

Raszak

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 10:53 pm

For me it would be NMC´s Texture pack it makes the game so much more Pretty and is a must for every Graphic Overhaul Mod List.
Back to top Go down
Branden Bowden

Branden Bowden

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 5:30 am

Real time settler and wasteland defense. Why buy a player home when you can make your own. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jcramos

Jcramos

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 1:55 pm

For Fallout new vegas it would go to Solid project and Project nevada cause it gives the game much more feature.
Back to top Go down
Voyevoda1

Voyevoda1

Character sheet
Name: Eli Sawyer
Faction: Independent
Level: 48

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 7:31 pm

@"Jcramos" Has The Solid Project not been pulled from the nexus? It was giving me some trouble not long ago (Conflict) and I went to the authro's page and I think it was hidden?

"We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing I was ever good at...but atleast I fought for what I believed in."
Back to top Go down
https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Profile?xr=mebarnav&rtc=1
TheHusky

TheHusky

Character sheet
Name: -
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 7:49 pm

All faction overhaul mods by dragbody, I really love the choice of characters. It makes every encounter unique.

Steam Profile:
Back to top Go down
LANDWARRIOR

LANDWARRIOR

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Wow, I actually forgot about the 2142 mod... it was for Fallout 3 right. As I recall, the author(s) never finished it, which was a shame.

My favourites were the building mods for FO4. I shamefully spent more time building crazy structures, than actually playing the game. Tried building my own version of Rivet City at the drive-in theatre. It looked like the ship was coming out of that giant screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Mod of all Time?   Favorite Mod of all Time? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Mod of all Time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next