Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan dead Ryse hunk money Gear gauss daryl commonwealth boomers power vault Mask Superpele NPCs mandalorian Call wolfenstein body marvel Overhaul Reforged ghoul boom riot machine
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Today at 1:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 Today at 4:57 am

» The Next fallout
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 10:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 1:43 pm

» Starfield
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 9:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 10:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 11:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:06 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:55 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Funniest Fallout Moments

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
thegreataimbottio

thegreataimbottio

Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:11 am

Throwing General Oliver off of the Hoover Dam, it felt so out of place and it was the closet thing to a "cutscene" in the game for me. The badly voice acted scream was also cool.

Last edited by thegreataimbottio on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Accelerator

Accelerator

Character sheet
Name: Accelerator
Faction: Independent
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 1:12 am

My funniest moment was when I went bounty hunting after Driver Nephi for the NCR, well after a couple minutes of walking to the destination where Nephi was, I finally managed to locate him specifically he was just standing  between two other fiends, so I pulled out my trusty sniper and shot him in the chest, when he hit the ground his body clipped and glitched into the ground causing him to be thrown at a very high speed towards his other fiend friend basically killing two birds with one stone in the process. So in other words it was an epic win that could happen once in a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
slothjelly

slothjelly

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:09 am

i was playing area 51 quest mod and at the lowest point of the bunker i expected aliens but i found a mcdonalds http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116420337/home/

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:29 pm

So my experience happened in the Capital Wastes. I went to the super-mutant camp next to Jury street metro, and after killing all of the mutants, freed the crazy teddy bear from the cart cage. After I freed it, it started dancing wildly. While I was distracted by it, Dogmeat ran away growling, so I turned around to see what was going on. I didn't even get to turn around all the way when I was shot into the air, body in a thousand pieces.

I was so startled, I threw my headset across the room. lol! 

Sklone

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:10 am

So I was playing fallout 3 and i was around the nuka-cola addicts in girdershade when a robo-brain rockets out of the sky crashing next to me.

I used to be a field Scribe, a Deathclaw snapping my femur in half like a twig put an end to that.
Back to top Go down
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 7:40 am

In Camp Searchlight the church where are the thugs i killed them all and one of them died having Abraxo cleaner in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Tht1Knight

Tht1Knight

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:15 am

My entire experience at Cerulean Robotics. (Fisto and Maud's Muggers) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zehflea

zehflea

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Yeah the Fisto robot was really funny, especially when you talk to the Garret brother. The old lady gang freaked me out the first time just because the idea of that is so far out there. For me, placing c4and blowing everything up is really funny to watch. But my favorite moment by far is putting mines in front of Mr. Tenpenny and watching him explode off the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:33 pm

In 3, I enslaved someone in Tenpenny Tower, and everyone started freaking out. A resident picked up a gun from a dead guard, but she ran away instead of shooting me. And then after selling the slaves and coming back, nobody cared anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
Cotonball

Cotonball

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:00 pm

Playing Fallout 3 at like two in the morning with headphones on and having a mole rat take a bite out of me from behind. Scared me to death at the time, but now I can look back at it and laugh. Until it happens again...
Back to top Go down
prophet275

prophet275

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:18 am

Funniest moment was in the Mothership Zeta Crew Mod, quest Beam Me Up. Where you get teleported to different locations: the deathclaw sanctuary, A cave in cyrodiil, above old olney then finally a *ahem* altered form of yourself.

mbuster89

mbuster89

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:20 am

Probably killing all the hookers in Dukov's place was probably not my best moment BUT it was funny at the time. Dukov....what a drunken fool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monsegur

Monsegur

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Legion...very strange  lol! 

http://savepic.ru/5350816.jpg

Havoc

Havoc

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 12:36 pm

a few days ago i exited the salon in boulder city and the first thing i see is a brahmin flying accross the city. i laughed so hard that i could hardly stand.

Marcos A

Marcos A

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Spoiler:

Got a headshot on him, his head rolled off the building so i had the courtesy to go get it and drop it in his lap.
Back to top Go down
toolio20

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:26 pm

zehflea wrote:
But my favorite moment by far is putting mines in front of Mr. Tenpenny and watching him explode off the balcony.  
Oh yeah, pretty much any "Tenpenny off the balcony" action still manages to elicit a grin...
Back to top Go down
metalrock9271

metalrock9271

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Funniest moment, I go into this camp and it is fenced in right?
I'm about to leave they say "Can't let you leave!"
Now I know it is part of a quest but, in the center there is this tall building pretty much right on the fence.
Basically
Guard:"I'm sorry I can't let you leave*
Me:*Gets on top of the building and jumps over*
lol!

Judge Redd

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 am

I would say mine was more a happy accident when fighting Ceasar. Knocked his head off and his body flung into his chair and sat down. Just couldnt help but laugh at the fact that I knocked his block off and sat him down.
Back to top Go down
gasmasklover

gasmasklover

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:56 pm

I was in the brotherhood of steel base and a legion assassins walked threw a random door and attacked me and after that a shitstorm brewed after I killed a brotherhood member with a starry grenade... It was hell.
Back to top Go down
http://burnie.com/

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:28 am

When I first started on my mod, all the ME characters I was adding were in Megaton, outside and to the left of Moriarty's saloon (MegatonPlaza).  

Figuring other players would steal from him, I gave my Volus a *special* N7 Crusader shotgun, with projectiles that had extremely high impact force + the Victory Rifle Knockdown crit proc, as well as massive damage and an enchant that chewed through limb health.  

Well, I accidentally stole something off his cabana and yeah... I got to see first hand how overpowered I made his gun.  

The first shot pretty much crippled the entire right half of Samus' body, the second one sent her flying back about 100 feet.. the 3rd shot killed me in midair and the 4th (or maybe 5th, I was laughing so hard) exploded both my legs and one of my arms.  I landed outside the walls of Megaton, in the empty MegatonWorld, literally 100+ feet or so from them.  I could see the 'edge' of the map.    

Was so funny at the time, it was by far the most gratuitous death I've ever suffered in a game.

ZombieRedNeck wrote:
I would say mine was more a happy accident when fighting Ceasar. Knocked his head off and his body flung into his chair and sat down. Just couldnt help but laugh at the fact that I knocked his block off and sat him down.

Sometimes ragdolls do the best things. I've knocked raiders into the freezers in Super Duper Mart, cracks me up every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Fallout Moments    Funniest Fallout Moments  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funniest Fallout Moments

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next