Info Panel

Calendar Calendar

Most Anticipated E3 Reveals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Most Anticipated E3 Reveals

Post by Bulldog4223 on Mon May 11, 2015 9:01 pm

The time until E3 is winding down, and there have been some solid rumors floating around the gaming community. Anything from cancellations to new IP's to new sequels have been "hinted" at throughout the past year. I will leave my most anticipated titles below, and I want you to let me know which ones you can't wait for. (They don't need to be on the list.)
Most Anticipated Titles
Fallout 4 (We all know this is on everyone's list.)
The Division - Ubisoft has been silent for close to a year about The Division, leading to speculation about problems with development. I hope this is not the case since this game looked downright fantastic.
Splinter Cell - Not sure if they are even working on this but I would love to see a new one.
Brothers in Arms - You can't put a cliffhanger alluding to the Battle of the Bulge at the end of Hell's Highway and then not continue the story. And yes...I remember Furious 4 too...please don't.
Red Dead Redemption 2 - Red Dead had a fantastic atmosphere mixed with great gameplay, and was one of the best games I have ever played from the story to the free roaming through the desert. A sequel would be amazing.
Mass Effect 4 - No game has conquered space quite like Mass Effect, and I can't wait for a sequel as riveting as the first trilogy.
Rainbow Six Siege - Loved Vegas 2 to death and Siege looks so promising.
Fight Night Champion 2 - Don't know if anyone else played this, but I love Fight Night and it has been too long since a boxing game hit the scene.
Saints Row - A new start into this series with a more serious and gritty tone would be a welcome change of pace to the weird turn it took with 3 and 4.
Mirrors Edge - Running from rooftop to rooftop sparked my love for freerunning when I played this game.
Homefront: Revolution - The first Homefront was a bit of a let down, but with the open world that the new one is said to have, I am willing to give this one another go.
Mafia 3 - I have been waiting for too damn long to find out what happens to Joe. No game tackled the underworld as well as Mafia 2 did.
L.A. Noire 2 - L. A. Noire was possibly one of the best games of the decade, and I know there is about a 1% chance for a sequel, but I can dream right?
I feel like this E3 will be as good as the one when Far Cry 3 was revealed, if not better. There is potential for game after game to drain my wallet until I am forced to live in my parents' basement while hiding from loan sharks, and I love it.
Bulldog4223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most Anticipated E3 Reveals

Post by Overdone on Mon May 11, 2015 9:14 pm

Fallout 4 is the only game on my radar at this point. Not many games interest me. Fallout 3 was one of the first games I played on my 360 and one of the best gaming experiences I've had.

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fsufan23 on Mon May 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Only Fallout 4 me don't really care to much for any of the other games.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by radiationnut on Mon May 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Fallout.

FALLOUT.
Is there any other game to be excited for!?! Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PayToLose on Mon May 11, 2015 10:34 pm

Fallout 4, then Mass Effect 4, then Homefront 2

Fallout 4 is because of obvious reasons, Mass effect 4 because i love the franchise and how the art looks in that game with the graphics, And then homefront because i am a fanboy of the first one and i just have to play this one.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fury on Mon May 11, 2015 11:07 pm

Things I am really hoping for to be shown..

Halo 5: Guardians campaign footage, really want this due to the fact that Blue Team will FINALLY be in a game
Mass Effect 4, need another one at this point
Division, anything on it, has looked and still does look promising
Fallout 4, because you know.. it has been ages since we had a numbered game (or even one I have enjoyed)

"Through action, a Man becomes a Hero. Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend. Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth and by learning from the myth a man takes action." ~ Some Dude in the YouTube Comments

"Its time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger and then I'll admit I am just the same as I was. Now don't you understand I am never changing who I am." Imagine Dragons, It's Time

"We've all been sorry, we've all been hurt. But how we survive, is what makes us who we are." Rise Against, Survive

"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vise versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant." ~ The Doctor (11th Doctor)

"Dream not of what you are, but of what you want to be." ~ Various Warframe Characters
Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Overdone on Mon May 11, 2015 11:10 pm

I forgot about Halo 5. I've been a fan of the series since CE, but my excitement for Halo died with 4 :/

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Diegonom on Mon May 11, 2015 11:53 pm

I'm really hoping for a fallout 4, but it'd be nice to see a new red dead and maybe this time they can port the game to pc.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrObamatron on Tue May 12, 2015 11:50 am

Kingdom Hearts 3. That's pretty much it. Of course FO4 is a given but I want to be surprised about what I get when I buy it rather than what I expect to see.

Because as we all know, the hype train ends with it derailing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayrayzr on Tue May 12, 2015 11:59 am

No Man's Sky is the one that I want to see more of...I want to know what that game is going to be! It could be incredible or it could end up being super disappointing. I want that game to be good...Fingers Crossed!
Rayrayzr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy on Tue May 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Hopefully more Persona 5 gameplay/trailers, obligatory MGS5 trailer or gameplay demonstration. Also looking forward to seeing Yakuza 0 make an appearance or get a US release date there.

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level: ∞

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Soju on Tue May 12, 2015 12:15 pm

About your Mafia question, didn't Joe survive the mob from the main campaign's ending in Joe's Adventure DLC?

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 19eccho on Tue May 12, 2015 3:35 pm

Definitely Fallout 4. New Vegas and Fallout 3 were very good and I am really hoping that Bethesda finally confirms its existence.
19eccho

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crispian11 on Tue May 12, 2015 3:39 pm

I hope CDPR show some gameplay or something of Cyberpunk 2077. I would also like to see some gameplay from Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bulldog4223 on Tue May 12, 2015 5:26 pm

SPOILER ALERT @alonewolf003 He does escape from the Mafia when Vito goes to jail. I was talking about the end of the game though where you are in one car with the mob boss and he is in the other and his takes a different turn and then the guy says, "Joe wasn't part of the deal". SPOILER ALERT
Bulldog4223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top