Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel vault gauss Reforged Overhaul Call Armor boom commonwealth power mandalorian body khan dead Mask boomers wolfenstein Ryse NPCs money riot daryl Gear machine ghoul hunk
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Where do you want the next fallout to take place?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
damcall

damcall

Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:55 pm

I said Texas earlier ,however a close second would be Colorado. I want to see the Dog city, and fighting in the mountainous region would be fun.

boomnuke35

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:12 am

I was thinking about this the other day, although I don't know how it would fit into the lore, but I'd like to see them take it to Florida. Not really sure why, I just feel that it's different enough than every where else that they could do some cool things with it. I have no idea what the lore behind it would even be though.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:25 am

@Damcall read my passage in the thread "If I could make a fallout game" I set that in Colorado. Dog City would be an excellent location to add to that.
Back to top Go down
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:55 am

Washington so you could see Canada and all the military bases i don't thank Canada was nuked but it was annexed

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:58 am

Alex10006 wrote:
Washington so you could see Canada and all the military bases i don't thank Canada was nuked but it was annexed  

that would be pretty cool actually, you could have snow battles like the "frontier" mod. im not allowed to link stuff yet cause im a new user, but if youre unfamiliar with it you should look up the mod, alchestbreach has some videos about it too.
Back to top Go down
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:07 am

nickrica wrote:
Alex10006 wrote:

that would be pretty cool actually, you could have snow battles like the "frontier" mod. im not allowed to link stuff yet cause im a new user, but if youre unfamiliar with it you should look up the mod, alchestbreach has some videos about it too.
yea i know just copy and pate the url and iknow about the frontier from dev diaries i love al ive watched him for a pretty long time

asphyxia

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:24 am

Louisiana, mostly New Orleans.
It could have three major factions:
-A faction based on Mardi Gras, a mystic society;
-A faction based on Voodoo;
-A faction based on French culture, especially French revolution (peasant uprising).

And maybe a faction like Courir de Mardi Gras (sort of a poor man's Mardi Gras), could be just tribals trying to emulate the Mardi Gras faction, like the White-Legs emulated Ulysses' dreadlocks.
Back to top Go down
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:46 am

Louisville! i live there buts it realy cool here Bourbon row drink all the Bourbon

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:51 am

asphyxia wrote:
Louisiana, mostly New Orleans.
It could have three major factions:
-A faction based on Mardi Gras, a mystic society;
-A faction based on Voodoo;
-A faction based on French culture, especially French revolution (peasant uprising).

And maybe a faction like Courir de Mardi Gras (sort of a poor man's Mardi Gras), could be just tribals trying to emulate the Mardi Gras faction, like the White-Legs emulated Ulysses' dreadlocks.

it could have mutant alligators that attack you when youre in the water too, i think it would be awesome to have more very dangerous creatures like the deathclaws. i think louisiana could be a pretty cool setting as well. i imagine it could be pretty 'dark' with the voodoo stuff, that would be cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:38 am

Well bam I'd actually like to see some Europe thrown into the mix.
First city that came to my mind...Berlin.
Really would like to see something fresh in the franchise.
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 3:55 am

raze4573 wrote:
Well bam I'd actually like to see some Europe thrown into the mix.
First city that came to my mind...Berlin.
Really would like to see something fresh in the franchise.

i commented earlier in this thread about how fallout wouldnt be fallout without the 50s 'americana' setting, but if they played on the berlin wall/cold war apsect of berlin, that might be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:13 am

vandenburger wrote:
@Damcall read my passage in the thread "If I could make a fallout game"  I set that in Colorado.  Dog City would be an excellent location to add to that.

Yeah man, I would love to see packs of massive dog beast running through out the ruins.

Ginger5n4p

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:40 am

St. Louis would be a great place to see all post apocalyptic. Absolutely no lore has been written about the area so they'd not only have creative freedom, but people would actually have an urban landscape to explore. New Vegas being mostly desolate open fields made it seem like it didn't have any actual content aside from Goodsprings, Novac, Primm and Vegas. You know, the actual towns. With St. Louis you'd have underground portions to explore again, a different D.C. type city, if you will. Monuments to explore and there's plenty of open fields outside of the city for them to throw raider places o stuff. I like the idea of fighting in the Bush Stadium against raiders for the control, and pay 150 caps for a hotdog.

TigerNine

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:44 am

Australia!!! specifically outback or country australia

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 5:29 am

Ginger5n4p wrote:
St. Louis would be a great place to see all post apocalyptic.  Absolutely no lore has been written about the area so they'd not only have creative freedom, but people would actually have an urban landscape to explore.  New Vegas being mostly desolate open fields made it seem like it didn't have any actual content aside from Goodsprings, Novac, Primm and Vegas.  You know, the actual towns.  With St. Louis you'd have underground portions to explore again, a different D.C. type city, if you will.  Monuments to explore and there's plenty of open fields outside of the city for them to throw raider places o stuff.  I like the idea of fighting in the Bush Stadium against raiders for the control, and pay 150 caps for a hotdog.  
When you say "Written about the area" do you mean specifically St. Louis or just the Midwest in general?
Back to top Go down
rusty corkscrew

rusty corkscrew

Location : A little island nation near Australia, you probably haven't heard of it.

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:27 am

Somewhere cold, with snow and mutated pine trees would be neato. Just not another desert, the mojave is pretty dull to explore.
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:49 am

rusty corkscrew wrote:
Somewhere cold, with snow and mutated pine trees would be neato. Just not another desert, the mojave is pretty dull to explore.

yeah my preference would definitely be cold and forested with crazy mutated monsters like 'polar yau guai' or mutated wolves, i think a swampy area could be cool too though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:29 am

@nickrica
Just because current Fallout games are set in postapocalyptic United States doesnt mean they cant/couldnt make a game with a different location, such as Berlin, Singapore, Madrid etc.
The "americana" is NOT something that HAS to be included in a game to make it a real Fallout title.
I think it would be quite interesting to see how other countries' divergent history looked like. And Berlin setting would satisfy the desire some people on GUN have for nazi ghouls xP
Just hoping you realize that other parts of the world still exist in the Falloutverse, its not just 'murica...
Back to top Go down
nickrica

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 9:45 am

raze4573 wrote:
@nickrica
Just because current Fallout games are set in postapocalyptic United States doesnt mean they cant/couldnt make a game with a different location, such as Berlin, Singapore, Madrid etc.
The "americana" is NOT something that HAS to be included in a game to make it a real Fallout title.
I think it would be quite interesting to see how other countries' divergent history looked like. And Berlin setting would satisfy the desire some people on GUN have for nazi ghouls xP
Just hoping you realize that other parts of the world still exist in the Falloutverse, its not just 'murica...

im not saying im against it being outside the US, but it is a huge part the world of fallout, and at the very least they would have to set it somewhere that is significant to the cold war.
Back to top Go down
VATROU

VATROU

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:06 am

nickrica wrote:
rusty corkscrew wrote:

yeah my preference would definitely be cold and forested with crazy mutated monsters like 'polar yau guai' or mutated wolves, i think a swampy area could be cool too though.

My Alaska Fan Lore might be interesting for you, although it's a WIP it has a good sized bestiary. Including four armed grizzly bears, Alaskan Penguins (Imported for research) A monstrous mutated moose called a Wendigo. If Beth took inspiration from half of my ideas it might be a good game. And not wholly a re-skinned title.

Check out my Fallout Alaska Fan Lore Master Thread 2, pop in, leave a suggestion, or simply comment. Why is it called a Master Thread? Well because it's where all my updates will go first.

Like Fallout Fan Fiction!? Check out Explorers of the New World Updated regularly. It's about Alaska and the Wackiness that ensues therein.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you want the next fallout to take place?   Where do you want the next fallout to take place? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where do you want the next fallout to take place?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next