Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear marvel money NPCs mandalorian Ryse hunk dead daryl boomers machine power gauss body Mask vault ghoul Call boom Superpele riot khan Overhaul wolfenstein commonwealth Reforged
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:06 am

» The Next fallout
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 pm

» Late Introduction
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:29 am

» Greetings!
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is the most unique mod you've ever used?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DB8

DB8

Location : You're on a need to know basis and you don't need to know where I am!

What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 8:43 am

Isopropylalcohol wrote:
X-1 Tales of Wonder - Radio Station for fallout 3

@ DB8 lol mate I'm the same fallout games turn me into a hoarder I need an insane carry weight also so I can pick up all that wonderful clutter lying around someone has to clean up the wasteland after all Very Happy

Yeah it sucks not to be able to pick some things up and sell them or keep them. As to something relevant to the topic, all the talk about TTW makes me want to play it. That is definitely one of the most unique mods.
Back to top Go down
Sahaall

Sahaall

Character sheet
Name: John Doe
Faction: Body Stacker
Level: Not Dead

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Well Beyond Bolder Dome was probably my most unique mod, the rest of mine are all pretty linear.

What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Regist10
What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Fallou10
Back to top Go down
MistTiger

MistTiger

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:16 am

My vote goes to the Quest for Heaven series.  Played through several times and always find something new and deadly to confound me.  I spend as much time thinking as shooting.  One of the few mods that I actually kept notes on to get through it.  There are a lot of great mods out there and I respect the effort anyone puts into modifying FO3 because it makes the game worth playing over and over.  Quest for Heaven just stands out for me as a unique gaming experience.  Just my Opinion!!!  Cheers!!!  V/R  MistTiger
Back to top Go down
failboy1998

failboy1998

Location : don't have a location too busy saving the world with my badass nano suit

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:00 am

i know think its the dragon body armor sets because there so well textur and unique , nobody has though of doing ome of the armors who are in there Smile

noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:36 am

Much like AlexScorpion's AK103 mod, Dazzerfong made an amazing arsenal mod called 'Tools of Destruction'...a large variety of weapons added to a building next to the Goodsprings Gas Station. You could customize the various weapons via hot-key for what seemed like an endless combination of attachments for each of the models. Weapons you equipped were displayed on your character regardless of which one you currently had in hand...much like the Armed to the Teeth mod for Skyrim. It was essentially the AK103 mod on steroids with some very impressive script-fu. I haven't found another weapon mod that has done all these things in one package...not even sure if anyone has tried to repeat what Daz did with this beauty.

I'm not sure if the mod is still maintained/uploaded through VGU, but it would be a shame if it was 'lost'. I wish I still had it!

N~dles

pieman2013

pieman2013

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 3:49 am

fallout character overhaul is a really nice mod adds alot to the story, and its nice to see a mixture of faces and not copy and pasted ones.

DarkHeat

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 5:30 am

Crucified mick & ralphs crier. It basically puts this annoying kid on a cross and you can torture him with fire haha
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:06 am

most likely i would say FNV - Combat Training Engine (Beta) it like the ac130 it really not knowed to a lot of people but is really good ncrvet did a vid on it
Back to top Go down
Ol' John

Ol' John

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:07 am

The Scripted Crysis Nano Suit is one of the most well made mods I've ever seen, of course we can't compare it to huge mods like Misantropy Pure and Project Nevada, but the way it implemented the Suit powers with hotkeys was perfect, stealth, super strength and armor along with multiple vision modes were mind-blowing. Too bad it made you too powerful so I gave up on it, but it has a special place in my heart, I found the VGU looking for this by the time it was still the f3underground. Oh the memories...

Back to top Go down
Archangel-DA

Archangel-DA

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 7:23 am

I'd have to say XRE Flyable Vertibird, I love that mod. I never would have imagined a mod like that would exist, it still seems to good to be true. I was also surprised with the sheer quality of the mod, the author did an amazing job. If you didn't know better you wouldn't even be able to tell that it's a mod.

steepergold

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:29 am

There's a mod that adds a tree to goodsprings, pretty mind-blowing stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:31 am

The Door, It's like a work of art on steroids lol you gotta check it out
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/46520/?
Back to top Go down
XFeniXRising

XFeniXRising

Character sheet
Name: Colton Voss
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:46 am

House of Horror mod, because it added such crazy scripting to the game which I thought was basically impossible!

Grom Hellscream: "And what Gul'dan, must we give in return?"
Gul'dan: "Everything."
Back to top Go down
obsidian929

obsidian929

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:17 am

For me its Hitmans ammo and condition checking, cause when I have NO weapons and pick one up from the ground or a dead body and watch the animation for condition and the ammo, oh lawd have mercy for the guy that tries to tangle with me after that.

"You brought 2 too many.."

What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Hero_o10
Back to top Go down
Constable Canada

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:49 am

I can't remember what it was called but I remember a mod that added vehicles to drive and one of them was the jet bikes from the Fallout universe.

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 11:01 pm

rojok2 wrote:
A tale of two wastelands is such a cool mod allowing you to combine both games into one.
yes.. that is the most unique mod I have seen.. if this qualifies as a mod and not a tool or program. Smile

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 4:29 am

Hitman's Animation Mods? Anyways their nice and really gives fallout a more Umph to be up to date in terms of animations and look to the 2008 to 2010 game.

SomeKid123

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:03 am

DUST. Easily, I find that thing to be essentially its own game at this point.
Back to top Go down
VenomStingerGaming

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:08 am

AWOW - A World of Wacky

Because, you know...reasons.
Back to top Go down
Courier777

Courier777

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 8:48 am

Eve Enchancments mods for Energy Weapons,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most unique mod you've ever used?   What is the most unique mod you've ever used? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the most unique mod you've ever used?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3