Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan Superpele Gear NPCs dead hunk riot body ghoul boom wolfenstein Mask gauss mandalorian boomers machine daryl marvel money vault Overhaul commonwealth Reforged Ryse Call power
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:06 am

» The Next fallout
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:29 am

» Greetings!
Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Empty
PostSubject: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:21 am

So I just finished the Mothership Zeta DLC for Fallout 3 in my TTW playthrough and I always like collecting things because I am a Fallout Hoarder and just have to get things and display them in my Lucky38 House. So of course I grabbed the Giddy up Buttercup toys off the Alien Ship. I placed one of the little toys on a shelf in my home and heard a noise. I was like what they hell is that sound? Then I spotted it, a little tiny horse walking around on my floor! They are alive! I could not believe what I was seeing and can't believe I never saw it before! Have any of you ever witnessed this before?
I wished I got it on video but was not using Fraps at the time. But I took pics!

Giddyup1:

Giddyup2:

Giddyup3:

Giddyup4:

Giddyup5:
Back to top Go down
Rainy101

Rainy101

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:26 am

yep it can follow you to

I BRING THE RAIN ITS NO joke.<image snipped> [screenshots are not signatures]
Back to top Go down
Druuler

Druuler

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:26 pm

O.O After all these years, I never knew that! I guess that makes sense, given all the advertising for it in Fallout 3. I guess there is a way for people to have horses in their game (if they want them) in a limited capacity, without making/importing a skeleton for it or animations. Smile
Back to top Go down
standalone09

standalone09

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:35 pm

to this day i didnt finished mothership zeta... D:

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:39 pm

^Haha same here, I hated that dlc so I never finished it.
But this seems ver funny so I might give it a try.
Back to top Go down
BlackTemplar

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Not once have I ever witnessed that. I'm definitely going to have to go so Mothership Zeta again and see this for myself.

kent1100

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:28 am

Wow, that's cool. You can make a whole zoo) Just imagine - you go in the Lucky 38 and there is a whole menagerie) It's funny.

http://modgames.net
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 7:23 am

Druuler wrote:
O.O  After all these years, I never knew that!  I guess that makes sense, given all the advertising for it in Fallout 3.  I guess there is a way for people to have horses in their game (if they want them) in a limited capacity, without making/importing a skeleton for it or animations. Smile

Yeah I was thinking that to! Technically one could just make the toy regular Buttercup size and there you have a regular Buttercup for those who want a real buttercup.

And as you said there is your horse animation right in the Vanella game to make a real horse with.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:02 am

wow thats so creepy no wonder the aliens were experimenting on those horses there was a warehouse room full of those giant horses

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:36 am

really it doesn't for me and i skipped many of they steps in making it

Druuler

Druuler

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:52 pm

Ericbaum Ten wrote:
That's, amazing, makes me want to play TTW but sadly my game crashes at the birthday scene. :'(
I think you need to have most, if not all of your mods deactivated until you reach the cave door to the outside.  If you have mods like the TTW versions of Brisa and the Amata companions, you can leave those on, but Pipboy relplacers and other mods should be left "off".  If I remember correctly, the Pipboy replacers are the culprits behind crashing at the birthday party.

Edit: Sorry for going off topic.
Back to top Go down
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 7:59 am

and i also read they mess up the DLC operation Anchorage and tranquility lane so i would deactivate them

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?   Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you know about the ButterCup toy being alive?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1