Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Looking for a mod.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stray

PostSubject: Looking for a mod.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:27 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but,
Does anyone have the lightning race by xxShepardxx?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a mod.   Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:00 am

Your post is wrong in so many ways... here, read the rules first. I couldn't find the mod to see why would you be asking here so i'll share some useful info with you. first of all the place you should be posting this, is in one of the topics already created to avoid the spam of topics asking for certain mods. But i'll look a little deeper to see what i can dig about this mod and give you a proper answer, hope i'll be able to help you, but if it is on the private section or hidden on Nexus, i'm affraid your only choice will be asking the mod creator for the mod or waiting for your promotion *or* maybe look on modgames.net as they upload some mods there without the author permission, but i wont be giving you a link or anything from there, you can take a look by yourself but you'll be on your own.

Edit: found this topic pretty quick on lover's lab, just give a ctrl+f and search lightning, there will be only one option. I dont know if the link @farmerboy46 is legit or anything, i wont be downloading it, but the site can be trusted and taking from the response he got, it is, but i dont know if it is what YOU are looking for, from what i could understand it is a port or a custom race from Final Fantasy 13? If this is what you are looking for, your welcome but still take a look at the rules as they are primal to your stay here be as enjoyable as it can be

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Looking for a mod.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-