Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine gauss Superpele NPCs power body wolfenstein khan Call daryl boomers mandalorian Ryse riot Overhaul hunk dead marvel boom commonwealth Reforged money ghoul Mask Gear vault
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Today at 5:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Today at 9:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Yesterday at 1:21 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby snuffles Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Hey guys!!!
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Oh, there's this mod. It's actually really great, it adds dreams (or nightmares) into the game.

Check it out, it's especially good on hardcore mode when you have to sleep: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37349/?

You can have it enabled for when you get knocked out, but I prefer it to occur when you go to sleep yourself because that's more realistic.

Soju

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Uhhh... New Vegas Bounties III is on the way?

UsernamesMeh

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:51 pm

Eetterinakki wrote:
Oh, there's this mod. It's actually really great, it adds dreams (or nightmares) into the game.

Check it out, it's especially good on hardcore mode when you have to sleep: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37349/?

You can have it enabled for when you get knocked out, but I prefer it to occur when you go to sleep yourself because that's more realistic.

Clothing makes people dream badly? o.o .. only asking cause wanted to try a mod like that myself but it took me to armor.
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Lucianhector wrote:
What kind of things do you enjoy doing when playing?

e.g.

What kind of character do you play? evil, good, Stealthy, Heavy weapons?
what are your favourite kind of weapons?
Do you travel alone/companion(s)?
What type of armor do you like? shiny new or weathered and old? Heavy or light?
You're favourite faction?
do you do quests, or do your own thing?
Want more NPC spawns?
more Immersion?

There's hundreds of mods to choose from which can enhance your experience in pretty much any area of the game, If you gave some info on your style of playing/ what you like, it would be easier to recommend mods for you,

I hope this helps(ish)

What kind of character do you play? evil, good, Stealthy, Heavy weapons? Stealthy, evil as fuck. -1000 karma at all times.
what are your favourite kind of weapons? Sniper Rifles.
Do you travel alone/companion(s)? Alone, because I'm stealthy.
What type of armor do you like? shiny new or weathered and old? Heavy or light? Light, shiny and new.
You're favourite faction? Don't give a crap about any of them.
do you do quests, or do your own thing? Quests.
Want more NPC spawns? Don't care if a mod spawns more NPCs.
more Immersion? Would be nice. But no "hardcore" mods. Makes it too hard for me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHDfxVMvnWHj3FzVgXqEJwA
Hect0r

Hect0r

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:39 pm

There's a variety of quests that many have already given, some more suggestions: Wartrash 1/2, New Vegas Bounties 1/2, The Inheritance, Saxxons Quest compilation, and if you browse Nexus Mod Manager, I'm sure you'll find something that'll make you go back to Fallout.
Back to top Go down
TheThompsonBoss

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 2:25 pm

I would try a mod called the Spice of Life. It adds in various new armors to Fallout and gives the npcs more to wear. As for weapons I would have to check, I have various weapon mods. If this is your first time playing fallout then I would say go legit, but if you've played it multiple times maybe you should consider doing a god mode run. It is actually quite satisfying to run in guns a blazing. As for the Elder Scrolls games, they're fun..., but I've been Oblivion's main quest and most of the side missions twice and Skyrim I've been hundreds of times and I do mean literally. I've beaten the side quests and main quest. Sadly after a replaying it over and over it will get boring. I tried my hand at Morrowind and I like it..., but I'm sorry I needed a compass to help me out. I still haven't done any missions yet, I'm one of those guys who needs a little help. So I recommend giving both a shot, but I think Fallout would be a little more fun, especially since we have a wonderful modding community.
Back to top Go down
dasjelly

dasjelly

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:58 am

I had this predicament as well, I just figured that if I was bored with the vanilla playthrough and my heavily modded playthrough, I might as well try to enhance the experience as much as possible and downloaded all of the lore friendly mods I could find.
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:54 am

dasjelly wrote:
I had this predicament as well, I just figured that if I was bored with the vanilla playthrough and my heavily modded playthrough, I might as well try to enhance the experience as much as possible and downloaded all of the lore friendly mods I could find.

I find Fallout lore completely uninteresting, so I don't care how lore friendly my play through is. And to people who suggest New Vegas Bounties, I'm not using that since it clashes with my whole evil thing. I am a criminal, I don't catch them.
Back to top Go down
dasjelly

dasjelly

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:05 pm

Julum wrote:
dasjelly wrote:

I find Fallout lore completely uninteresting, so I don't care how lore friendly my play through is. And to people who suggest New Vegas Bounties, I'm not using that since it clashes with my whole evil thing. I am a criminal, I don't catch them.

I think you could find a way to make your game really immersive without worrying about the lore at all. Have you ever tried an insanely hard playthrough with realistic damage and what not?
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am

dasjelly wrote:
Julum wrote:
dasjelly wrote:

I think you could find a way to make your game really immersive without worrying about the lore at all. Have you ever tried an insanely hard playthrough with realistic damage and what not?

I've said earlier I dislike hardcore. I do want a challenge, but dying a million times isn't my idea of fun. I tried it in Skyrim and I hated it so I doubt it would be any more fun in Fallout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:22 am

Julum wrote:
dasjelly wrote:
Julum wrote:
dasjelly wrote:

I've said earlier I dislike hardcore. I do want a challenge, but dying a million times isn't my idea of fun. I tried it in Skyrim and I hated it so I doubt it would be any more fun in Fallout.

I agree with this. I don't enjoy 'difficult for the sake of difficult.' These are video games, they're meant to be fun... not elevate your blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
Julum

Julum

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:27 am

Tesvixen wrote:

I agree with this.  I don't enjoy 'difficult for the sake of difficult.'  These are video games, they're meant to be fun... not elevate your blood pressure.

Yeah, after getting 2 hit killed by a mudcrab ten times I was like "No. This is too stressful." *uninstalls Requiem*
Back to top Go down
BritishBoyStar

BritishBoyStar

Character sheet
Name: Mason Blake
Faction: Vault Dweller
Level: 32

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:32 pm

I would recommend trying out some of the new Fallout feature mods, such as Fallout Project Brazil for FNV or Fallout Alton for Fallout 3 which basically are new DLCS size mods for the games!! Very Happy!! or even try TTW which brings both Fallout 3 and Fallout NV together into one game!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.   Help me find a reason to play Fallout again. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me find a reason to play Fallout again.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2