Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein Call Overhaul power daryl riot Mask mandalorian commonwealth marvel Gear dead gauss Ryse body hunk Reforged NPCs boomers ghoul machine vault money boom khan Superpele
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
teegfonv

teegfonv

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:53 pm

"The Overpass massacre"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"That ship was our only way out, now we are just going to have to wait. Wait for the darkness to take us"
Spoiler:

"we might as well enjoy a last meal"
Spoiler:

Riddick:
"Such a shame, me and these things are so similar, it feels wrong to put them down."
Marlowe:
"More are pouring out of that cave..."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
UNSniper

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:07 am

Here's some screens of Riddick

Spoiler:

il have better ones coming, Very cool entries here.

TWINKEYRUNAWAY

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Spoiler:

Heres my submission. Its really more of a multimedia project, even if it doesnt qualifie I hope some of you like it.

snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Here are some decent screenshots I did for the Submission,I think I will add more later.
Spoiler:
Thats it for now,I'll take some more and maybe see what I can do with them in Gimp to make them look a little better.
Back to top Go down
wurm45

wurm45

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Here are my entries. Might post some more tomorrow if I got the time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ddark16

ddark16

Character sheet
Name: Jodo Cast
Faction: The Empire
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:42 pm

More adventures with riddick and crew.

Spoiler:

riddick in battle:

Riddick and my group ran into a horde of over 50 zombies and various other abominations.  I appreciate the fact that he was willing to go head first into their ranks, however I won't post the shot of the aftermath of him running into our kill box... Sad

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Tumblr_nh3xiwUWLE1r0j0yso2_400
Back to top Go down
gman56

gman56

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:50 am

Riddick vs the Hunter.

Let's see who's the better Killer:

Fight!:

You keep what you kill:
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:32 pm

Here's my video effort. I put a lot of time into this, but I think it's far from perfect, mainly due to Gamebryo engine limitations and my amateur Sony Vegas skills.
Not to put myself down, it's not wholly what I envisaged, but it's the best I could do. Enjoy! Smile

NB: WARNING - The video contains flashing images and has the potential to trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Special thanks to @OrmrSnaethorsen for the amazing video!

There are about 12 hours left until the contest is officially over. I will announce winners tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ddark16

ddark16

Character sheet
Name: Jodo Cast
Faction: The Empire
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Here is a good one I took today.  

Riddick on the move:

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Tumblr_nh3xiwUWLE1r0j0yso2_400
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:07 am

Alrighty guys... here are the finalists...

Spoiler:

I will do some write-ups and proper final announcements in a few hours.

Also, MrMeowMeow should be adding some shots to the honorable mention category soon!
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:39 pm

ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS!

The video winner is OrmrSnaethorsen. His video feels like a professional trailer. It makes the entire Fallout: New Vegas game look awesome! The sound and video editing are all great. He wins the grand prize: I've already sent him two custom armors and a custom race. I will let him share screens of them with you all if he wants.

Tru3th takes second with another great video. He also takes second in the screenshot contest as well and thus I've chosen to award a consolation prize. He will also be getting a custom armor.

For the screens, thank you to everyone who submitted! I loved them all. All contributions are appreciated and valued. But there can only be one winner. So onto the results...

Third place:

I love this shot because it captures Riddick in his element. It shows off the eyeshine, shows Riddick in an escape scenario, and he also looks ready to attack! In third place... @AdvancedTerror

AdvancedTerror:

In second place:

I love this shot because of the brightness of the Lucky 38 in the background. Riddick's goggles are usually up at night, but in this screen they are down. Why? From the screen, it appears because the Strip is so bright at night. On top of it all, @tru3th shows his always-amazing graphics.

Spoiler:

And in FIRST PLACE:

Here is a screen that shows Riddick in his primal element. It highlights his deadly and unforgiving animal side. The background shows a brutal world and the dead around Riddick shows how he is the deadliest part of it. In first place, congrats to @Cruz011!!

Spoiler:

What are your opinions guys? It was a hard decision. (I'm still looking forward to MrMeowMeow's pictures if he will post them.)
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Congrats Cruz, my friend, you deserve it, once I saw that screenshot I knew you would've won. Tru3th, congrats on second place on both categories, I especially loved your video Very Happy . Advanced Terror, I've always loved your screenshots, so I knew you had to be in the the top 3, congrats. And finally, congrats to OrmrSnaethorsen, your video was great and it shows how much amount of effort you put into it.

It's kinda of sad that I wasn't in the top 3, but these screenshots and videos are better than anything I could've done and they are well deserved. Again, congratulations to all of you Beer .

dragbody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:03 pm

@mpaz96 - Your screens were good! They were among the top contenders I had to sort through. Thank you for submissions. You should be proud Smile
Back to top Go down
tru3th

tru3th

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Haha I had the goggles down closed eyes smile woops...
Anyway congrats to Ormr, Cruz, and AT, and I am happy to take double second place cowboy
All the submissions were quite impressive, great work by everyone.
@MrMeowMeow Great shots, btw I play at 1920x800 (21:9)

Last edited by tru3th on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
MrMeowMeow

MrMeowMeow

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Congratulations to the winners and all those who participated, I really loved the shots and videos you guys took

@OrmrSnaethorsen that video was beautiful, i enjoyed every second of it (:
@tru3th The colours on that shot are so nice, did you downsample or was the image cropped to make it that wide?
@Cruz011 That must be one of the most badass pictures i've seen of NV, great stuff!

Due to me not checking when the deadline was, I am going to post some screenshots of Riddick anyway. I face palmed after seeing the date was a day before TongueTril

I hope you can enjoy the screenshots anyway, it would be a waste to let them sit around

Riddick:

AdvancedTerror

AdvancedTerror

Character sheet
Name: Ben (Blaze) Maddox
Faction: Raider
Level: 62

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:57 pm

First of all I'd like to thank @dragbody for the awesome Riddick companion mod this contest was based around.

Second, I'd like to say congrats to @Cruz011 that shot is badass you deserved first place.
Also gratz to @tru3th on second place, your shots are always excellent that on is especially so. And I'm really looking forward to overgrowth 2.0.

Lastly I'd like to thank dragbody again for picking me as 3rd place winner, I wasn't expecting that considering all of the amazing shots that were submitted.

Oh and @MrMeowMeow those shots are truly epic.

**edit**

Nearly forgot to mention @OrmrSnaethorsen that vid blew me away dude awesome work.

PostSubject: Re: [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES   [CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] VGU Rules the Dark - ENTRIES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next