Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
 
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
________________

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasper-op



Posts : 173
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 20
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 am

Hey everybody!
Quite some time ago I asked people about a huge armor mod since I got sick of every raider looking the same but the only option was 6gb of dragbody armors. I love those armors but I also love to post screenshots on the nexus and it also used a lot of space..

So after a few month's my prayers have been answered and someone made an amazing lore friendly huge armor and weapon pack!
The mod is called :S.I.G. AKA Senterpats Immersive Gear AKA TTW Immersive Armors and Weapons
That dude that made it is senterpat and he did a great job! Now I really want senterpat to get the kudos he deserves for this amazing mod so I'm helping him with screenshots, the layout of the mod page and even logo's and that's also why I'm telling you guys.

So if you have TTW and want a huge Immersive TTW armor mod you've come to the right place!
 !!! Link to this awesome mod !!!

Also here are some screens of a few armors!

Screenies:
 

Hope you will enjoy this mod and be sure to leave comments of support, what could be better, if you loved it etc!

Cheers
-Archer AKA jasper-op (VGU) AKA poepgat (Nexus)

_________________
You're in the danger-zone!


TTW Huge Immersive Armor and Weapon Mod!


Last edited by jasper-op on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/1063910/?tb=images&p
legendarybunny



Posts : 99
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 16
Location : Redmond

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:27 am

I like it. Now time to download TTW. Good thing I own both Fallout 3 and all its DLC.

_________________
I like games!  Double Rifles  ZombieHit FalloutTitle

"Veni, Vidi, Vici."   "Experience is the teacher of all things."
Anger is a brief insanity - Horace, Roman poet.
In wine there is truth. - Greek proverb
Futurama Crew
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jack3345



Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-02-14
Age : 21
Location : The harsh, and cold wasteland of Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:57 pm

Now this is a mod worthy of gods.

_________________
TWEET TWEET HIDE YOUR MILLET COWARDS! HEAVY HAS BIRD HEAD. NEVER SPEAK OF THIS!



My Achievements:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tribal Raven



Posts : 243
Join date : 2014-02-24
Age : 20
Location : Montana, USA

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Dude nice! I'm downloading right now! Can't wait to give this a go, considering I'm still in DC

_________________
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers!



                                       
My Achievements:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kdavis1937



Posts : 153
Join date : 2014-10-29
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:50 pm

Very Impressive! I guess its time to download TTW Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xThat1WhiteKidx



Posts : 360
Join date : 2014-11-15
Age : 18
Location : The Wasteland

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:21 pm

YESSSSSSS. I've been looking for something exactly like this since I've downloaded ttw. If I use it with Millenia's Weapons will there be duplicate weapons between this mod and that one? i.e. Millenia AK47 + S.I.G. AK47


_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendarybunny



Posts : 99
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 16
Location : Redmond

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:59 am

@xThat1WhiteKidx wrote:
YESSSSSSS. I've been looking for something exactly like this since I've downloaded ttw. If I use it with Millenia's Weapons will there be duplicate weapons between this mod and that one? i.e. Millenia AK47 + S.I.G. AK47

No, he mentions that only scrap weapons are included. Some images are deceiving and don't really contain the weapons shown.

_________________
I like games!  Double Rifles  ZombieHit FalloutTitle

"Veni, Vidi, Vici."   "Experience is the teacher of all things."
Anger is a brief insanity - Horace, Roman poet.
In wine there is truth. - Greek proverb
Futurama Crew
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper-op



Posts : 173
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 20
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:20 am

@legendarybunny wrote:
@xThat1WhiteKidx wrote:
YESSSSSSS. I've been looking for something exactly like this since I've downloaded ttw. If I use it with Millenia's Weapons will there be duplicate weapons between this mod and that one? i.e. Millenia AK47 + S.I.G. AK47

No, he mentions that only scrap weapons are included. Some images are deceiving and don't really contain the weapons shown.
Thanks for clarifying that, also on the mod page it's mentioned, I quote: " I've also avoided any overlap with Project Nevada, Classic Fallout Weapons, or Weapons of the New Millenia."
And also that's Heffy's AK :p
But some of the guns are just for the looks so the guy doesn't just stand around.

Also thanks everybody! And if you like it please do not hesitate to tell friends and post screenshots because in my opinion this should be big! Smile

_________________
You're in the danger-zone!


TTW Huge Immersive Armor and Weapon Mod!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/1063910/?tb=images&p
tru3th



Posts : 686
Join date : 2014-08-29
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:07 pm

This looks really great, but I wonder if he received permission from the whole page of mod authors he borrowed from. Anyway, this will be a good edition for my TTW profile.

_________________
Oxide ENB --- Overgrowth ENB --- TRU ENB --- Wanderer's ENB
Flickr --- Youtube --- Steam
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
gav07Gaming



Posts : 1021
Join date : 2014-12-27
Location : Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:12 pm

Thank you for sharing this! Will definitely be something I will use on my next playthrough
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
legendarybunny



Posts : 99
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 16
Location : Redmond

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:05 pm

@jasper-op wrote:
@legendarybunny wrote:
@xThat1WhiteKidx wrote:
YESSSSSSS. I've been looking for something exactly like this since I've downloaded ttw. If I use it with Millenia's Weapons will there be duplicate weapons between this mod and that one? i.e. Millenia AK47 + S.I.G. AK47

No, he mentions that only scrap weapons are included. Some images are deceiving and don't really contain the weapons shown.
Thanks for clarifying that, also on the mod page it's mentioned, I quote: " I've also avoided any overlap with Project Nevada, Classic Fallout Weapons, or Weapons of the New Millenia."
And also that's Heffy's AK :p
But some of the guns are just for the looks so the guy doesn't just stand around.

Also thanks everybody! And if you like it please do not hesitate to tell friends and post screenshots because in my opinion this should be big! Smile
No problem. I just thought I'd help. Although after starting TTW I have notticed some of the armors and they are beautiful! I saw black leather armor, hooded gas mask, urban combat armor, road warrior armor, and for weapons, I saw a Bastard Carbine (it does look a little scrappy)

_________________
I like games!  Double Rifles  ZombieHit FalloutTitle

"Veni, Vidi, Vici."   "Experience is the teacher of all things."
Anger is a brief insanity - Horace, Roman poet.
In wine there is truth. - Greek proverb
Futurama Crew
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasper-op



Posts : 173
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 20
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:10 am

@legendarybunny wrote:
@jasper-op wrote:
@legendarybunny wrote:
@xThat1WhiteKidx wrote:
YESSSSSSS. I've been looking for something exactly like this since I've downloaded ttw. If I use it with Millenia's Weapons will there be duplicate weapons between this mod and that one? i.e. Millenia AK47 + S.I.G. AK47

No, he mentions that only scrap weapons are included. Some images are deceiving and don't really contain the weapons shown.
Thanks for clarifying that, also on the mod page it's mentioned, I quote: " I've also avoided any overlap with Project Nevada, Classic Fallout Weapons, or Weapons of the New Millenia."
And also that's Heffy's AK :p
But some of the guns are just for the looks so the guy doesn't just stand around.

Also thanks everybody! And if you like it please do not hesitate to tell friends and post screenshots because in my opinion this should be big! Smile
No problem. I just thought I'd help. Although after starting TTW I have notticed some of the armors and they are beautiful! I saw black leather armor, hooded gas mask, urban combat armor, road warrior armor, and for weapons, I saw a Bastard Carbine (it does look a little scrappy)

I know right, the armors are reaaally awesome and that bastard carbine looks cool! Just wait till you find the crossbows!
And wow I typed in Danny Brown and saw that track Detroit Vs Everybody one sec later I see it in your bottom thingy

_________________
You're in the danger-zone!


TTW Huge Immersive Armor and Weapon Mod!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/1063910/?tb=images&p
mpaz96



Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-08-11
Age : 20
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:53 am

@tru3th He recieved permission from the mod authors or they were free assets. This is what he wrote in the nexus page.

"All assets are used with author permission or free to use assets."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigad1996



Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-01-18
Age : 20
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:57 pm

Whooop !! can't wait to have the needed eng. & uncut versions for TTW
I'm from germany .. very painful to see that TTW still can't handle with the german version Sad

But very soon .. friends of mine buy it for me in the UK

Hell yeah !

_________________
Beer I see what you did t
Back to top Go down
View user profile
legendarybunny



Posts : 99
Join date : 2015-02-08
Age : 16
Location : Redmond

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:54 pm

@jasper-op wrote:
@legendarybunny wrote:
@jasper-op wrote:
@legendarybunny wrote:
@xThat1WhiteKidx wrote:
YESSSSSSS. I've been looking for something exactly like this since I've downloaded ttw. If I use it with Millenia's Weapons will there be duplicate weapons between this mod and that one? i.e. Millenia AK47 + S.I.G. AK47

No, he mentions that only scrap weapons are included. Some images are deceiving and don't really contain the weapons shown.
Thanks for clarifying that, also on the mod page it's mentioned, I quote: " I've also avoided any overlap with Project Nevada, Classic Fallout Weapons, or Weapons of the New Millenia."
And also that's Heffy's AK :p
But some of the guns are just for the looks so the guy doesn't just stand around.

Also thanks everybody! And if you like it please do not hesitate to tell friends and post screenshots because in my opinion this should be big! Smile
No problem. I just thought I'd help. Although after starting TTW I have notticed some of the armors and they are beautiful! I saw black leather armor, hooded gas mask, urban combat armor, road warrior armor, and for weapons, I saw a Bastard Carbine (it does look a little scrappy)

I know right, the armors are reaaally awesome and that bastard carbine looks cool! Just wait till you find the crossbows!
And wow I typed in Danny Brown and saw that track Detroit Vs Everybody one sec later I see it in your bottom thingy

Yes! Those crossbows are awesome. I also realized that the bastard carbine packs a punch. Sniper

_________________
I like games!  Double Rifles  ZombieHit FalloutTitle

"Veni, Vidi, Vici."   "Experience is the teacher of all things."
Anger is a brief insanity - Horace, Roman poet.
In wine there is truth. - Greek proverb
Futurama Crew
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redbulls



Posts : 50
Join date : 2015-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:43 pm

This is excellent, going to use this in my next runthrough to make things different.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!   Today at 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down
 

Huge Immersive TTW Armor mod!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» Focus and Armor
» Imperial Armor: Apocalypse
» the new armor kits...
» Hot Toys Mk1, yes MK1! armor 12"er
» The Reason Why They Have Armor Kits ...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Discussion-