Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaxorusShiny

PostSubject: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:59 am

Yeahhh I have an i3 with 4gb of ram, but Intel 4000 integrated graphics. Is there even an ENB that I could run without it slowing my computer to a crawl? I can get around 45 to 50 fps without NMC's texture pack and 100+ mods (so pretty much vanilla). Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tru3th

PostSubject: Re: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:19 am

Maybe just use nevada skies and wait until you have a more powerful computer to try ENBs, because their is mods that improve the graphics at a lot less of a performance cost, but if you really want to use one try Old World ENB without depth of field and advanced shadows.

View user profile https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
blackember 0

PostSubject: Re: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:58 am

Just use nevda skies and Ojo buneo texture pack it'll look great and you won't get much of a performance loss dynamo enb doesn't have to much of a drop i'd say try some out and if they don't work you could always just delete the enb stuff from your fallout nv folder

PostSubject: Re: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:16 am

You can learn how to customize your ENB.ini or use Blackout ENB or more modern D3d9s which allows you to customize the features in-game by pressing Shift+Enter, once you disable some heavy post processing you can enjoy the Occlusion/Depth of Field/etc.
ENB makes your rig slow because it uses too much post processing so by reducing its usage you may drop only a few frames per second. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alonewolf003

PostSubject: Re: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:48 am

I believe you can get more performance by disabling AA and Ambient Occlusion in the enbseries.ini. But your games will have some weird edges and some incorrect lightnight.

PostSubject: Re: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:51 am

I know that with the 780 gtx ti, if u run blackout enb vanilla u might have a chance to stick to 30 fps. I would suggest dynamo. But i have been having problems getting that or any enb to work. I say what other people say, use something like NMC/OJO bueno/ Poco beuno, and project reality, nevada skies or realistic wasteland lighting pluss dynavision 3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:45 pm

If you're using integrated graphics, I would recommend giving Realistic Wasteland Lighting a try. It has its issues, but offers a lot of improvement over the game's vanilla settings, with practically no performance lost. Use to use myself before upgrading my PC.

Last edited by beardofsocrates on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GenJohnWilliam

PostSubject: Re: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:54 am

i dont know how to speak tecky talk but i think your rig needs to be a bit better and anything with nivdia would be a good choice but maby you could run an enb i dont know for sure though scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?   Today at 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Can I even run an ENB at a decent framerate?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1