Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

I like to mod, and I like to share what I make.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dojo_dude

PostSubject: I like to mod, and I like to share what I make.   Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:39 pm

Nice, simply title I suppose. Anyways, avoided playing New Vegas for the console so that I could try my hand at modding New Vegas.
Currently on a survival horror binge... for sometime now, so upcoming mods from me will be survival horror based.

I'm going to attempt adding Chris, Claire, Leon, Rebecca [Delilah replacement?] and maybe S.T.A.R.S Delta team [casualties suffered during combat adds to the realism in my opinion, and we can't have the lone Wandered dying now can we?]

Working Isquall might be a better approach as a typing monkey, since I don't know how to mod NV yet, just navigate file types and install/customize mods and refine load orders.

Previously modded: DoW [icons, UI, Units, testing units for Codex mod, ect] DoW2 [personal Codex mod], Starcraft [The first one, IceScript, GRP files and the god damn crash to desktop without knowing why because "NO changelog-desu!"] other games include Final Liberation, Half Life 2, Sin, Mechwarrior 4/BK.

I'll be making my mark soon. Cheers!

*Favorite weapon is "That Gun"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kpcanimator

PostSubject: Re: I like to mod, and I like to share what I make.   Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:34 pm

I love lol! Animating First Person Weapons for Source.(Mainly Gmod, or CSS) Always enjoy animating what I like. And thats guns!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattell

PostSubject: Re: I like to mod, and I like to share what I make.   Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:49 am

I'm the same way man, been hoarding all of my personal mods for so long, but after no one released any new xre cars I finally figured I'd have to share...after that the addiction set in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dojo_dude

PostSubject: Re: I like to mod, and I like to share what I make.   Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:51 am

It is an addiction indeed... other hobby's are easily collecting dust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like to mod, and I like to share what I make.   Today at 2:37 pm

Back to top Go down

I like to mod, and I like to share what I make.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1