Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call Gear vault hunk Mask power riot machine body daryl Superpele ghoul Overhaul boom dead money khan gauss Reforged wolfenstein NPCs Ryse marvel mandalorian commonwealth boomers
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby gavin gold Today at 10:00 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtp_750

gtp_750

BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  Empty
PostSubject: BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY    BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY  EmptyWed Sep 06, 2023 3:42 am

Whats up guys. Not sure if im posting/ doing this right. Ive had this account for some time now. I just would use it to download mods though. I recently got into fallout again due to starfield coming out but honestly didnt even like starfield. I like fallout more. I was playing over the weekend and had the perfect modded game but unfortunately im sure everone that mods know. I just need a few more and I broke the game LOL.... Tried fixing it for hours but gave up and did a fresh install. I lost alot of my old mods from Nexus mod manager as I have been using Mod organizer for a while. I installed most of the mods I could remember but honestly my favorite was RSA_ Public_ Eng . I was able to install it from NMM but for some reason my game keeps crashing/ there is no sound when firing the guns. I have Weapons of the new millenia and used to run this side by side with RSA_Public. I now have other millenia mod as well and also have some animation replacers from hiitman and also from ETJ Knvse animations. Anyways I dont know why there is no sound when firing. I logged in to gunnetwork after trying 100  passwords lol. But I see you cant just download mods anymore. I read a little on it and I completely understand why, and agree. I just really want the mod, IDK if the files from NMM are corrupt or if the new mods are the problem but any Pro's out there that can help me out. ID love you forever and I mean that from the bottom of my heart fr fr. NV and F3 are my favorite games of all time and I hate I broke NV I couldnt just leave it alone and play SMH.. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Or if a modder could make me a mod pack where I could just download it and go with all the mods I want lol ID honestly pay you. I spent 100 on starfield and am still playing nv at this point I just rlly wanna play and enjoy it how I want. Gunslinger

Stupid question but does it REQUIRE THE pistol and rifle animation packs? I dont have these installed and previously I think I did. Not sure
Back to top Go down

BACK TO GUNETWORK / PLEASE HELP / I KNOW UNDERSTAND MY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1