Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel daryl hunk Ryse dead money power khan boom machine ghoul wolfenstein riot Mask Overhaul gauss boomers Superpele vault Gear commonwealth Reforged mandalorian NPCs Call body
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 5:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 9:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:21 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby snuffles Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:52 am

» Hey guys!!!
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
argoville

argoville

G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Empty
PostSubject: G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco.   G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 6:47 pm

Good morning! I'm a casual gamer and I've never looked too far beyond Nexus Mods and Mod the Sims for game mods, so with the little fiasco that happened over at NM, I decided to start seeing what other sites were out there. GUN was one I saw mentioned several times over on NM, so I decided to check it out.

Metroidvanias are my big draw, but those tend to be light on mods outside of randomizers and souped-up difficulty mods. Otherwise I'm big into fantasy and came here mostly for TES mods. See you all around!
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco.   G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 6:54 am

I' glad people are finally leaving that site. Better late than never
Welcome to GUN. We're not as active as in the pre-discord days, but I hope you will still stay with us

argoville

PostSubject: Re: G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco.   G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:29 pm

Hopefully not being active on Discord isn't an issue. I have enough Discord servers as it is and trying to keep track of which ones I'm already in has become a challenge. That's one reason I always enjoyed forums over IRC and chat programs: if you're gone for a few days, you can get caught up and see what was going on pretty easily. Not quite as easy to do with the continuous stream of a chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco.   G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco. Empty

Back to top Go down

G'mornin! Exploring new mod sites after the NM fiasco.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1