Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul marvel hunk boom Ryse wolfenstein ghoul gauss Call dead power commonwealth riot Mask vault khan Gear daryl Reforged machine body NPCs mandalorian money boomers Superpele
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Yesterday at 5:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis 5/10/2024, 3:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby fil0000 5/10/2024, 6:57 am

» The Next fallout
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Velken 5/10/2024, 12:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Velken 5/10/2024, 12:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer 5/9/2024, 6:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer 5/9/2024, 3:43 pm

» Starfield
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Velken 5/8/2024, 11:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby john96 5/4/2024, 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort 5/1/2024, 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Elean 4/30/2024, 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc 4/28/2024, 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming 4/27/2024, 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar 4/25/2024, 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward 4/20/2024, 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc 4/16/2024, 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby Meno 4/16/2024, 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma 4/10/2024, 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 4/10/2024, 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall 4/3/2024, 4:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Empty6/16/2021, 7:45 pm

gibons45 wrote:

nothing about my Post is a "Shitpost" or "misinformed" I just have some respect for the Fallout series and hate seeing it reduced to a glorified slot machine
and the only people here without standards are the ones that are ok with all the heinous shit Bethesda is doing to Fallout.

Wooooah, yeah - You must be FandomTribal.
If you are, you suck and I'd appreciate you extricating yourself from the Fallout community. =D
If not, I whole-heartedly apologize for mis-characterizing you as that giant turd of a personality.

EDIT: Doing a quick search back, you don't appear to be them - You just share the same profile picture and views on some things.
My apologies!

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.

Last edited by IIHawkerII on 6/17/2021, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Empty6/17/2021, 10:55 am

I mean is he not allowed to voice his displeasure for a franchise he's clearly passionate about ? I can relate I was in his same head space just a few months ago, I hated where Bethesda took the Fallout series and what they continue to do with 76.

But as of late I've learn to grow past it, cause at the end of the day no matter what importance it might hold to me or anyone else it's just a game, a game owned by a large corporation who will do whatever they see fit with the property they own. Even if Interplay never went bankrupt the franchise was already headed down a bad road just look at Fallout Brotherhood of Steel and the cancelled Fallout X-treme, Fallout was doomed either way and at the very least the original creators got one last chance at the series with New Vegas which can be seen as an ending given the finality of the line..

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road... has reached its end." -Ulysses

Ending their part of the series with a hopeful outlook for mankind.

It's not fair for the people who came into series in Fallout 3, 4 and 76. To them that's the only thing they know of Fallout and they like what they see, If they are interested they'll go back and look into the classics and they may even become fans of said classics or they may not like them due to the massive shift in gameplay and tone but that is what happened to me I entered the series with Fallout 3, then New Vegas and I went back to classics and now I am sad for the what was left behind but at least the originals are still there.

We may not like it but we'll always have Fallout 1, 2, Tactics and New Vegas as they are, the new games if there are any after 76 will serve as sandboxes for talented modders to make stories more in line with the classics.
Back to top Go down
BloodySister69

BloodySister69

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Empty6/17/2021, 1:55 pm

Obdulio wrote:
I mean is he not allowed to voice his displeasure for a franchise he's clearly passionate about ? I can relate I was in his same head space just a few months ago, I hated where Bethesda took the Fallout series and what they continue to do with 76.

But as of late I've learn to grow past it, cause at the end of the day no matter what importance it might hold to me or anyone else it's just a game, a game owned by a large corporation who will do whatever they see fit with the property they own. Even if Interplay never went bankrupt the franchise was already headed down a bad road just look at Fallout Brotherhood of Steel and the cancelled Fallout X-treme, Fallout was doomed either way and at the very least the original creators got one last chance at the series with New Vegas which can be seen as an ending given the finality of the line..

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road... has reached its end." -Ulysses

Ending their part of the series with a hopeful outlook for mankind.

It's not fair for the people who came into series in Fallout 3, 4 and 76. To them that's the only thing they know of Fallout and they like what they see, If they are interested they'll go back and look into the classics and they may even become fans of said classics or they may not like them due to the massive shift in gameplay and tone but that is what happened to me I entered the series with Fallout 3, then New Vegas and I went back to classics and now I am sad for the what was left behind but at least the originals are still there.

We may not like it but we'll always have Fallout 1, 2, Tactics and New Vegas as they are, the new games if there are any after 76 will serve as sandboxes for talented modders to make stories more in line with the classics.

He can voice his opinion, but so far has hasn't done that. If you claim a franchise has been 'raped ' and a game came from the 'depths of hell' maybe back up your point and give a few reasons instead of whining and denying.
Fallout 76 'destroyed' the franchise even though it has one of the healthiest and friendliest communities out there. Bethesda Austin are doing their best ever since launch to provide story content and regular content updates completely for free along with fixing everything about it. In my mind the gameplay and the world is among the best in the franchise, Boston doesn't hold a candle compared to 76s diverse Landscape.

Sure the launch was a catastrophe and they deserve to be criticized for it, but almost 3 years later and clowns like gibons here are still parroting the same opinions. Just really tiresome. You can criticize a lot about this game, how the servers could be better or how legacies and balancing are handled but no, we don't even get there...
How every little controversy or exploit in the game gets blown up for views and clicks doesn't help either, if you don't play the game yourself and that's the only input you get, your opinion will definitely be affected by that.
Certainly took me a big amount of good faith and a sale to even give it a chance.

About being misinformed: It doesn't have microtransactions or at least they aren't remotely comparable to other games, because they are exclusively for cosmetic items. Unless you are referring to lunchboxes and scrap/repair kits which every player has like 20-30 of because you get them regularly? There is nothing that gives you an advantage over others, the scrapbox is a good point for discussion but even then you already get your money back in atoms so it's hardly a rip-off as claimed. If an item is bugged you can even refund it and still keep the item.
It should also be added that without people spending money on atoms and cosmetics the game would probably get a lot less content and support. And it still is completely optional and you also get atoms from the game regularly through seasons and really by just playing the game (I know we don't do that here...)
The game isn't a slotmachine either, it's a multiplayer rpg, grinding for equipment is your endgame, that's not exclusive to Fallout 76.

Obdullio your comment is equally lame and tribal.
Modern Fallout bad, old Fallout good. I have yet to see a reason why that's the case. Certainly isn't the gameplay. Tried Fallout 1 couldn't get into it, New Vegas is easily the worst modern Fallout for me. I don't like this separation between classics and modern games. Everyone has their favorites and their reasons for having them.
The comment about NV being the true ending of Fallout is just pure cringe, I don't need to tell you how that sounds.

After almost 500 hours in that game and experiencing various updates and their impact in the community i can tell you that it has improved enormously, especially in the last year. Last june i stopped playing it because the mechanics were too frustrating for me, guess what they addressed all the issues I had and the game is a blast now. Not free of flaws of course but I don't think the majority of bug compilations and meme videos represent this game in its current state very well and give it a worse reputation than it deserves.

Too bad, the new story expansion is about old-school BOS ideology vs more open Lyons approach along with local conflicts. Generally designwise there is a lot to appreciate, especially for fans of older fallouts. But if you'd rather dwell in your own salt and on those old outdated games, have fun.

bonus meme:

Obdulio

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Empty6/17/2021, 7:14 pm

Anyway to get back on topic

I look forward to seeing the Trogs return, I don't think there was humanoid crawling enemy yet in the current engine, should be interesting to see their new animations and look as well as any potential new creatures.

I also wonder if we'll see the return of the R-91 AR being that the Pitt had a unique variant in FO3.
Back to top Go down
DRAGONSLADE12345

DRAGONSLADE12345

PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Empty6/17/2021, 11:03 pm

Tribal Raven wrote:
What ya all think?

Im just hoping the R91 and the CAR is released as standalones instead of skins.
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Empty6/17/2021, 11:07 pm

One more concern is that I hope it's a new world space to explore and not just say a vault raid and you only see the Pitt via a timed event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions   FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FO76 Expeditions: The Pitt Discussions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2