Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
dead money Reforged machine daryl mandalorian Superpele body ghoul Mask hunk Overhaul vault boomers NPCs power wolfenstein Call Ryse khan Gear riot boom gauss commonwealth marvel
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 6:00 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Velken Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 2:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedBeard

RedBeard

Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Empty
PostSubject: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC EmptyThu Jan 21, 2021 1:57 pm

Hello, I am still very new to modding and I am in need of some help.

I have recently installed the NCR, Legion, Boomer, Khan, Dead money, Powder gangers and misc. NPC overhaul made by dragbody. I've also installed the Fallout character overhaul mod. My problem is that some NPCs still have vanilla looks. For example: About 80% of the NCR NPCs have the looks from dragbody's overhaul. Yet some NCR soldiers have vanilla looks. In goodsprings the settlers have vanilla looks (Isn't that supposed to be changed by FCO?). In Nipton only Vupla has the new textures. The legionaries that follow him have vanilla look - I saw in the trailer that this is supposed to change when installing the "We are legion" mod. I have tried to disable and then enable the NPCs via console but to no avail. I've also tried disabling the esp, and only enabling the esm to see if that changed anything and the other way around too. (I have no idea what the difference between those 2 is - Like I said I am VERY new to modding). But it's still the same problem.

My load order is as follows:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoads.esm
GunRunners.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
SolidProject.esm
NVWillow.esp
Weaponsofthenewmillenia.esm
FCOMaster.esm
GreatKhanOverhaul.esm
WeAreLegion.esm

TheModConfigurationMenu
WeaponsOfTheNewMilleniaLeveled.esp
WeaponsOfTheNewMilleniaHonestHeartsPatch.esp
LightUpAndSmokeThoseCigarettes.esp
NearDeath.esp
NCROverhaul.esp
PowderIsTheNewBlack.esp
BrotherhoodReforged.esp
DMHO.esp
BoomersGoBoom.esp
RaiderOverhaul.esp
DragsNPCOverhaul.esp
WeAreLegion.esp

I'd appreciate any help. I am at my wit's end here closed eyes smile

Thanks

RedBeard
Back to top Go down
Grimjack1962

Grimjack1962

PostSubject: Re: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 9:35 am

Hey Redbeard,  I'm not much more experienced with modding than you are but I've had similar issues.  The problem with FCO is that I don't believe it is supported anymore and it doesn't play well with Dragbody's mods.  Dragbody even mentions that in his NCR Overhaul, and I confirmed the conflict personally by disabling and reenabling my mods.  Personally, while I like what FCO does for character creation, I've noticed that the remodeled characters from Dragbody's mods are the ones I really like in game, so after multiple hours trying to get them both to work I finally ended up disabling FCO.  I wish you luck finding someone who can tell you how to make the mods play nicely together.  I went through quite a few guides and none of them worked for me. Sorry but disabling one or the other is the only answer I have.  Good luck.
Back to top Go down
roflcopter117
Admin
roflcopter117

PostSubject: Re: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 4:05 am

It sounds like something is overriding the mod with vanilla NPC appearances. I don't know what mod organizer you are using but I strongly recommend learning Mod Organizer 2 as it can tell you detailed information about what mod is overriding what, and the ability to easily adjust this without reinstalling anything. It is much easier to correct any and all mistakes with it; a good thing for a new community member.

I often avoided FCO as it caused a compatibility nightmare when using other mods. (it changes NPC's races, etc. Opening everything up to more conflicts.) When I DID use FCO, I remember needing to make my own merged patch with xedit.

Here is a good FNV resource for you to use;
https://vivanewvegas.github.io/intro.html
I played 100+ hours with only around 4 crashes thanks to this; it's easy to follow and most importantly; it is up to date. It also shows how to set up MO2 for FNV.

Happy modding,
Back to top Go down
commissar197

commissar197

Character sheet
Name: Mikalov Ybma
Faction: Minuteman Empire
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 6:16 am

Yea Dragbody's mods don't mix with the Character overhaul and the Redesigned mods which is a shame, but if you're willing to messaround in the G.E.C.K. which is not very simple ill admit, somebody said this is a way to stop Dragbody's overhaul mods from changing the npcs, so theoritically it can play with FCO:

"go into the GECK, tick the Brotherhood Reforged plugin(and another race mod like FCO if you’re planning on changing the races), find the NPC that was changed and double click it. Now, click on the race and change it to your hearts desire. After that, press ok and save it. There, you’re done"

This is from someone else idk shit about the GECK but if theres a will this is the way.

RedBeard

RedBeard

PostSubject: Re: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:59 am

Grimjack1962 wrote:
Hey Redbeard,  I'm not much more experienced with modding than you are but I've had similar issues.  The problem with FCO is that I don't believe it is supported anymore and it doesn't play well with Dragbody's mods.  Dragbody even mentions that in his NCR Overhaul, and I confirmed the conflict personally by disabling and reenabling my mods.  Personally, while I like what FCO does for character creation, I've noticed that the remodeled characters from Dragbody's mods are the ones I really like in game, so after multiple hours trying to get them both to work I finally ended up disabling FCO.  I wish you luck finding someone who can tell you how to make the mods play nicely together.  I went through quite a few guides and none of them worked for me.  Sorry but disabling one or the other is the only answer I have.  Good luck.

Hey, thanks for your help. I've disabled FCO and a lot of the vanilla NPCs have been fixed. The only problem now is that Sunny has weird scars on her cheek and that Easy Pete looks like his face has been burned. There are still some NPCs that have the vanilla looks but not as many as before. I will try reinstalling the mods
Back to top Go down
Grimjack1962

Grimjack1962

PostSubject: Re: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:22 am

I know exactly what you mean.  Sunny actually looks like she has a mask of another skin stretched out over her face and Easy Pete looks like he was a little too close when his dynamite went off.  I think he might have the same mask issue as Sunny but since his skin is darker it is harder to tell.  Since my last post I played around with my mod list a bit and I actually found a way to make this work.  At least so far.  This is bizarre and I don't know why it works but bear with me.  I used Dragbodys mods along with the following:

FCO v2.3.1
Roberts 3.4 for the male bodies (Dragbody says use Breeze but they looked weird)
Beware of Girl Type 3 v2.0 for the female bodies
That got all the faces back to normal and got rid of the pink face issue for the men.  They men still had pink hands though so I just took a chance and used the hand fix from Breezes replacer (the older version on the Nexus still has it as a download but not the AIO)

I know this is really convoluted but it works.  There are a few NPCs that still look a bit vanilla but most of them look great and I haven't had one crash since.  That !@$$%# Major at the Mojave Outpost still has a clown face but I'm thinking of just shooting him and taking the karma loss.

I'm sure some of the more experienced modders could give you a more elegant solution but that worked out well for me and it is actually nice to be able to play FNV with the Drags new characters. I think the issue is that some of these mods like FCO are pretty old now.  It was a little aggravating getting it to work finally but I figured that some very talented mod authors spent a lot of time putting these together for free so I can't really complain.

Sorry, I was going to post my mod list but I can't figure out how to copy and paste it.  Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Eridonn

Eridonn

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:41 pm

I have NPC overhaul all the way down in my load order, makingf sure it overhauls all the lil plugins FCO includes [ohsb npc edits all the patches all that shit] brave new world retextures the skin and eyes to the point where they really dont look bad with the FCO har meshes and textures on vanilla npcs.

Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 1:01 am

There is absolutely positively 105% no way to get FCO and Dragbody to work together without massive conflicts unless you use FNVEdit to make your own manual merged patch. Load up the two plugins, make a new plugin, and drag and drop the changes you want in game. Also I'm not sure the Lt. Boyd crash at McCarran is fixed in the current version of NCR Overhaul and if not you can use FNVEdit to fix it.

I see the FCO Master in your load order, but the FCO - NPC Changes.esp plugin is not in your load order, which is probably why you are getting vanilla faces. The master that puts the assets in game for character creation is active, but the plugin that actually puts the changes in game on NPCs is not active.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC   Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with dragbody overhaul and FOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1