Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul machine power mandalorian hunk dead Reforged NPCs marvel boomers gauss Ryse body money daryl Mask Call commonwealth riot vault Gear Superpele wolfenstein boom khan ghoul
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby monke gaming Today at 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Yes,
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  I_vote_lcap56%Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Yes,
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  I_vote_lcap0%Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No (Yes),
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  I_vote_lcap33%Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
The Overse - I mean Yes.
Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  I_vote_lcap11%Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Empty
PostSubject: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 10:28 pm

The answer is clearly Yes... Though Yes is also a valid option, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:38 am

You forgot the sarcastic option (yes).
Back to top Go down
John Henry Eden

John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:02 pm

Well i dont think this is gona be discusion here. The way it starts. Unles u wana pull a Michael Desanta here.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
John Henry Eden

John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 3:02 pm

Well i dont think this is gona be discusion here. The way it starts. Unles u wana pull a Michael Desanta here.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tira

Tira

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Super Mutants   Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:34 pm

NOOOO!!!!!!!!! After all you have Uncle Leo from Fallout3 and then there is Fawkes. In Fallout New Vegas you have Mean Sonofabitch who looks after the Westside and then there are Tabitha (sure she's a little psycho) and Lily (Gramma). However Strong from Fallout 4 needs to go, he is truly annoying. ooh I forgot "Down With Ghouls"...hehe
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:38 am

@Tira "Being friendly" isn't a reason to keep around monstrosities. If they're good, at the very least the mutation needs to be reversed (which I thought wasn't possible, but Virgil does it in FO4 so...). Good ghouls could have their minds transferred into a synth body. Otherwise they all need to burn.
Back to top Go down
Tira

Tira

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 1:58 am

@gavin gold you have a valid point, I guess I totally forgot about the Ghouls that do have sound mine. And yes reversing the condition would absolutely be the best thing to do. At any rate. I stand corrected... However Strong really needs to go.
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 2:36 am

@Heisenberg I thought about that but I was worried that some people might read "Sarcastic (Yes)" not as agreeing with the premise in the way a sarcastic jerk would, but rather as saying yes sarcastically (which would be a no) so instead, you get Yes, and a slightly different but functionally identical version of Yes.
Back to top Go down
CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 5:08 am

On a slightly serious note, I believe all non intelligent supermutants and feral ghouls should be exterminated. Gen 1 Mutants and normal ghouls should have every right humans do. Technically they’re also humans, there’s plenty of discrimination against them. Dehumanizing is all too common, I personally still consider them humans. On the other side, the hostile counterparts have lost any sense of morality and personality. Kinda like they’re brain dead, what they used to be. What made them people is dead, and so it’s mercy to kill them.

I thought it was an interesting topic on the serious side of things.
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 6:04 am

@CommunistDragon Think about it this way. If you found something like that in real life you wouldn't hesitate to call it a monstrosity, because they are. It's no different. However, some people will say "Oh, some of them are actually good". I don't disagree with that but just because they're friendly doesn't mean they aren't abominations. Human society doesn't need monsters. At best, they will behave like a normal human. And that isn't considering the possibility they might go mad due to the mental damage they've suffered.

Some people also equate hating them with real world racism, but that doesn't make sense. They're not another example of human biodiversity. They're something else completely. Their DNA is different. Their physiology is different. They have different resistances, weaknesses and immunities. They're not human, and you know this because they do things humans can't, and they can't do things humans do. Such as reproduce. They were humans, but the extensive mutation has transformed them into something else.

I would concede that there should be some sort of consideration with good mutants. It's worth trying to cure them first rather than just outright shooting them if possible. But there's no reason why human society should tolerate or embrace horrors like those.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:53 pm

Super Mutants, yes, they blindly follow their master to kill and turn others, and if not they will just eat you alive, as for ghouls, i say put the ferals down, as for normal ghouls, meh i like them, they always have a dry sarcastic dark sense of humor,  but once they start showing signs of going feral, VATS 90% headshot.
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:55 pm

@Ashi Itachi "They have a sense of humor" isn't a reason to keep monstrosities around
Back to top Go down
G0RII

G0RII

Character sheet
Name: Mr. Grim
Faction: unaffiliated
Level: 10 trillion

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 2:44 am

Why exterminate muties and ghouls? They're objectively less damaging to the world than smooth skinned normals.

Exterminate the humans I say.
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 2:47 am

@G0RII For your misanthropic, mutant-loving views, you will share their fate.
Back to top Go down
G0RII

G0RII

Character sheet
Name: Mr. Grim
Faction: unaffiliated
Level: 10 trillion

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:07 am

gavin gold wrote:
@G0RII For your misanthropic, mutant-loving views, you will share their fate.
It seems in your quest to vilify your enemies, you have embraced that very philosophy which caused you to hate them in the first place, and are now just as bad as they are.

Classic humanity. Mutants rule.
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:12 am

@G0RII You can't vilify monsters. They are, by their very nature, evil. The only use for a monster is as a target for a gun.
Back to top Go down
redtrek524

redtrek524

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:39 pm

I'd offer that the mutants & monsters of the post war world represent a new ecosystem. Since most of the pre-war creatures have died new species/mutations have arisen to take their place. Since both ghouls and super mutants are sterile, it's conceivable that they will die out. Radiation will recede and there is a limited supply of FEV & FEV Vats. Unless decides to create more ghouls/super mutants (again).
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 10:59 pm

@redtrek524 Except they're not a new ecosystem. They're pollution on an existing one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?    Should all Super Mutants and Ghouls be exterminated?  Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1