Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele boom Call Reforged khan commonwealth Overhaul wolfenstein Ryse daryl Gear marvel boomers hunk ghoul mandalorian NPCs Mask body power gauss money dead riot machine vault
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby monke gaming Today at 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favourite Fallout Faction Ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 9:05 am

Hey guys, I'm back playing FNV once again, and I love the various factions like NCR, Caesar's Legion, Boomers etc.

So I was just wondering what everyone's favourite faction was (This has probably been talked about so many different ways, so sorry closed eyes smile).

P.s. It doesn't have to be the faction you like the most, but just the faction that you think is most interesting.

I think my favourite faction atm could be the Institute.

Many people may not like Fallout 4 as much as the other Fallouts, but I love it, and I love the Factions in it.

The Institute itself is just so interesting. Just from the mentions of it in Fallout 3, to everything surrounding it in Fallout 4.

Different things like Father's presence, the fact that they are seen as the "Commonwealth's Boogeyman", their technology (with Synths, Teleportation, Animals and so on), to the different characters in it, I think it's a great faction.

So yeah, what's yours? Smile GroupHug
Back to top Go down
Rogue Panda

Rogue Panda

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:34 am

The NCR is my favorite faction. I know that they have many flaws and aren’t perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I think they have good intentions. I also kinda have a bias because i put way to many hours into New Vegas.
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 11:40 am

Rogue Panda wrote:
The NCR is my favorite faction. I know that they have many flaws and aren’t perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I think they have good intentions. I also kinda have a bias because i put way to many hours into New Vegas.

Hahaha that's fair, I relate to the many hours of Fallout New Vegas, such a good game Smile
Back to top Go down
DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:18 pm

Not my favorite, but the most interesting faction has to be Caesar's Legion. I wish I could play a Fallout game where I go to Caesar's Legion controlled Arizona.
Back to top Go down
Captain_Blackout

Captain_Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyFri May 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Not my favorite but the one i'm most interested in has to be the Followers with the right equipment and support they could bring humanity back on track
Back to top Go down
c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyFri May 15, 2020 10:15 pm

My favourite faction is The Enclave and it was my favourite since it was introduced to the series, since Fallout 2. It is basically the remnant of the American government, "superpower" we are fighting against. Though it could have been written much better in Fallout 3, even though I agree that we can't always fight the same enemy throughout the Fallout universe.

The Legion / Caesar's Army is my second favourite. The most of the time when I'm playing I like to play the neutral / Yes Man route in New Vegas, but I find The Legion route much more interesting than The NCR or The House.

Fuck The NCR tongue

DrumstickBrainTickin246

DrumstickBrainTickin246

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyWed May 27, 2020 1:07 am

Followers! They're an interesting group, seeing some folk putting the common good ahead of themselves, in such a dangerous world.
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyWed May 27, 2020 12:31 pm

The NCR.

The way they grow from a small village in the first game, a real nation in the second, an ever more imperialistic nation in New Vegas really fits with the whole War Never Changes motif. Especially in FNV, with the NCR eroding away at the wasteland frontier, bringing law, order and stagnation to the wasteland...

I really feel like the NCR are probably the best overall representation of what the games original theme was.

Back to top Go down
shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyThu May 28, 2020 12:24 am

Calculator robots from Tactic's OR Mr House because the house always wins.

the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyThu May 28, 2020 2:55 am

Tbh I've never played Tactics, what's the Calculator Robots about @shocktrooper666 ?
Back to top Go down
Zerk

Zerk

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Not my favorite, but Caesar's Legion is a very interesting faction, I love how he used an old form of government because he thinks it's for the best.

"My Legion obeys me, even unto death. Why? Because they live to serve the greater good, and they know of no alternatives." -Edward AKA Caesar

It surprises me that a single legionary with a life expectancy of 5 or 2 minutes in battle has a better morale than a "well equipped" trooper.

NCR is a good faction too, but just the fact that they are corrupt, stretched too thin and think "paper is powerful" just disgusts me, it amazes me they have the same problems of an old world country, yet they don't seem to be able to fix it, it's a doomed faction just like the legion would be without caesar, but in NCR's case, it would be because of revolutions (actually, that's what Marcus believe, and so do I).

"If you want to see the fate of democracy, just look out the windows"
-Mr. House (I think I'll never forget this quote lol)

The Legion could be my favorite faction.. but I don't like people who thinks women are freak. But anyway, that's just my poor opinion.
Back to top Go down
EliteLead123

EliteLead123

Character sheet
Name: M. S. E.
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:44 pm

The Followers of the Apocalypse

They are a more palatable version of the Brotherhood of Steel, they archive knowledge from the old world just like the Brotherhood but they focus on technology and knowledge that can be useful to humanity as a whole rather than hoarding old military tech.

The Followers also archive poetry, history, medical texts, etc. Unlike the Brotherhood who are focused on preserving the technology of the old world and keeping dangerous technology out of the hands of the common wastelander, the followers maintain the cultural advances of the old world.

Back to top Go down
CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 1:38 am

Brotherhood of Steel during the events of Fallout 4

I know that this is definitely an unpopular opinion but hear me out real quick.

The Brotherhood of Steel during Fallout 4 is totally different than any iteration of them in previous games. They're actually doing their part to make a difference in the world. The eradication of mutants who pose a threat to the everyday wastelander, distribution of water, and even just a faction that is overall friendly to wastelanders and tries what they think is good for the wasteland. Technology isn't the main priority anymore, taking charge is. The only issue most people have with them is their declared war against all synths, which I believe is ridiculous and makes 0 sense. But I can understand through a kind of Planet of the Apes scenario, where eventually synths will get tired of their mistreatment from humans and start fighting, towards which in the end leads to them becoming the most dominate species on the planet. In that case they are somewhat of a threat in the distant future. Look at all of the other sentient species who are outright hostile to humans now. Super mutants, aliens, and even some robots. Although this is an unlikely extreme worse case scenario.

Elder Maxson is by far one of the greatest leaders the brotherhood had in recent history. He was practically born for it, the last descendant of the faction's founder. In a sense this dude is worship as some kind of demigod due to his lineage. He can easily unite the faction under one goal and purpose. Not to mention that being a leader comes naturally to him, that things could not have gone better for the brotherhood of steel. Especially when not even 6 years ago the entire faction was struggling hard just to survive. Now they're operating on the surface again with a purpose. This was just the start of a catalyst to turn the tables for this faction.
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 2:57 am

CommunistDragon wrote:

The Brotherhood of Steel during Fallout 4 is totally different than any iteration of them in previous games. They're actually doing their part to make a difference in the world. The eradication of mutants who pose a threat to the everyday wastelander, distribution of water, and even just a faction that is overall friendly to wastelanders and tries what they think is good for the wasteland. Technology isn't the main priority anymore, taking charge is. The only issue most people have with them is their declared war against all synths, which I believe is ridiculous and makes 0 sense. But I can understand through a kind of Planet of the Apes scenario, where eventually synths will get tired of their mistreatment from humans and start fighting, towards which in the end leads to them becoming the most dominate species on the planet. In that case they are somewhat of a threat in the distant future. Look at all of the other sentient species who are outright hostile to humans now. Super mutants, aliens, and even some robots. Although this is an unlikely extreme worse case scenario.  

Elder Maxson is by far one of the greatest leaders the brotherhood had in recent history. He was practically born for it, the last descendant of the faction's founder. In a sense this dude is worship as some kind of demigod due to his lineage. He can easily unite the faction under one goal and purpose. Not to mention that being a leader comes naturally to him, that things could not have gone better for the brotherhood of steel. Especially when not even 6 years ago the entire faction was struggling hard just to survive. Now they're operating on the surface again with a purpose. This was just the start of a catalyst to turn the tables for this faction.

Ha fraternity have become Ah perishing there is no they Nazis simply so destroyed Institute so that you not rights mister, I personally for Enclave for Colonel Autumn spoke that his mission give people water protection and leadership, and think gradually America would again would become great country.

Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:50 am

CommunistDragon wrote:

@CommunistDragon - I will say that the Brotherhood of Steel are completely different than any previous iteration in Fallout 4, and I personally think they are a great faction with both strengths and weaknesses

The question that I want to propose to you is that the Brotherhood of Steel also hate ghouls, and not even the feral ghouls, just normal ghouls, and they want to exterminate them. How do you feel about that in relation to the BOS? Smile
Back to top Go down
EliteLead123

EliteLead123

Character sheet
Name: M. S. E.
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:02 am

CommunistDragon wrote:

I agree, Maxson is easily the best leader the East coast Brotherhood has ever had. Elder Lyon's was very benevolent to the people of the wasteland, but his actions caused a split in his chapter of the Brotherhood causing the Outcasts faction, which were openly hostile towards Lyon's, to form which stripped Lyon's of some of his best Paladins, Knights, and Scribes. Maxson managed to convince the Outcasts to return to the East coast Brotherhood as he masterfully balanced Lyon's policy of protecting the wasteland with the Brotherhoods traditional goal of preserving the technology of the past.

In summary, Maxson brought the East Coast Brotherhood of Steel to new heights by reconciling with the Outcasts that were alienated under Lyon's tenure as Elder while maintaining the most important reforms that Lyon's made to his chapter of the Brotherhood, such as recruiting outsiders and restructuring the command structure of the Brotherhood so that Knights could fight on the front lines.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:05 am

The Marked Men of The Divide.

They're not a major faction, but their existence as a whole really caught my eye. I'm no lore buff, but the way I understood their whole being is that they were former ncr and legion soldiers that got ghoulified and had their skins ripped away by the storms of the Divide. They now live in anger of what they formerly fought for with their lives. Imagine being so passionate about defending everything that you believe in that you're ready to kill those who pose a threat against it but after a great disaster your perception of it changes to a point where you team up with your old enemy against the very thing you both once loved. Like I said, not a major faction but they're interesting nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
famaine

famaine

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 6:42 pm

for me im definetly going with the brotherhood of steel. they were one of the main reason i got into fallout because i wanted to wear the power armor so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Fallout Faction Ever   Favourite Fallout Faction Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Fallout Faction Ever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1