Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers NPCs hunk money Overhaul dead daryl Superpele ghoul boom mandalorian Mask vault commonwealth riot gauss Call body machine power khan marvel Reforged wolfenstein Ryse Gear
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby monke gaming Today at 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I'm new around here and wanted to say hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teshin

Teshin

I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Empty
PostSubject: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 5:45 am

Big Hello Smiley
Hello everyone, I'm new around here and I wanted to say hi. I just created my account today and I'm excited to get into modding. Last year I upgraded from a second hand laptop to a proper gaming rig for main reason of modding Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas etc. I'm reasonably new to modding having started properly when trying to get copy of fallout 4 to run on a potato. If anybody could give me any tips on where I should get started here I'd really appreciate it.
cheers
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 8:44 am

Teshin wrote:
Big Hello Smiley
Hello everyone, I'm new around here and I wanted to say hi. I just created my account today and I'm excited to get into modding. Last year I upgraded from a second hand laptop to a proper gaming rig for main reason of modding Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas etc. I'm reasonably new to modding having started properly when trying to get copy of fallout 4 to run on a potato. If anybody could give me any tips on where I should get started here I'd really appreciate it.
cheers

Hello there, it's good to see you Hugging Smile

You could start in a bunch of different places.

If you're wanting some FNV mods, I suggest any of Dragbody's armour/race/companion mods. They are really high quality and there should be something there you should like.

Here's some links to a couple of my favourite Dragbody's mods:

Armour
https://www.gunetwork.org/t9268-fnvanniversary-release-public-pack-4-for-new-vegas
https://www.gunetwork.org/t10154-release-drag-s-armor-megapack-fonv

Companion
https://www.gunetwork.org/t7819-beta-ulysses-companion-and-race-by-dragbody-cirosan
https://www.gunetwork.org/t11202-fnv-rel-daryl-dixon-companion-2-0

Overhaul
https://www.gunetwork.org/t9260-fnvrelease-dead-money-horror-overhaul-by-dragbody#172473

I also enjoy Cpt Rex's animation mods, so you could check out some of those.

Hope you feel welcomed, great to see ya Smile

Back to top Go down
Arcades

Arcades

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: L E G I O N
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:48 am

Teshin wrote:
Big Hello Smiley
cheers

Welcome to GUN! Modding as a newcomer can be pretty overwhelming, so feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions, and I'll help you out as much as I can! Best of luck modding !

Teshin

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 12:16 pm

RangerJosh wrote:
Teshin wrote:
Big Hello Smiley
cheers

Hello there, it's good to see you Hugging Smile

You could start in a bunch of different places.

If you're wanting some FNV mods, I suggest any of Dragbody's armour/race/companion mods. They are really high quality and there should be something there you should like.

Here's some links to a couple of my favourite Dragbody's mods:

Armour
https://www.gunetwork.org/t9268-fnvanniversary-release-public-pack-4-for-new-vegas
https://www.gunetwork.org/t10154-release-drag-s-armor-megapack-fonv

Companion
https://www.gunetwork.org/t7819-beta-ulysses-companion-and-race-by-dragbody-cirosan
https://www.gunetwork.org/t11202-fnv-rel-daryl-dixon-companion-2-0

Overhaul
https://www.gunetwork.org/t9260-fnvrelease-dead-money-horror-overhaul-by-dragbody#172473

I also enjoy Cpt Rex's animation mods, so you could check out some of those.

Hope you feel welcomed, great to see ya Smile

Thanks for the pointers, I'll be sure to check it out
cheers
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 12:59 pm

No bother mate, good to see ya here Smile
Back to top Go down
Maimai

Maimai

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 4:54 pm

Welcome, newcomer myself so glad to see some more faces.
Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Hello, have fun exploring, and be sure to leave lots of feedback for people.
Back to top Go down
jwarner007

jwarner007

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 8:41 pm

Welcome to GUN! This is an amazing community that I've enjoyed being a part of. Starting out is always daunting, so feel free to shoot me any questions.

For starters, a mod manager will save you many hours of headaches. I still use NMM (the community GitHub one), but I'd probably recommend a different mod manager. I only use NMM still because changing out at this point would be a major hassle.

[WIP][FO4] Halo: Covenant Armory

XPS 9560: 32GB RAM, i7, 1TB SX8200 Pro SSD, Akitio Node Pro w/ RTX 2080 TI FE
DanCase A4 V4.1: 32GB 3600Mhz G.Skill RAM, Ryzen 3800x, RTX 2080 TI FE, 1TB SX8200 Pro SSD, 1TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0, 4TB WD Blue.
Back to top Go down
Mastert3318

Mastert3318

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi EmptyWed Apr 29, 2020 10:54 am

Welcome to the site! I personally use Mod Organizer 2 for the Fallout games but it's not for everyone so maybe experiment with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new around here and wanted to say hi   I'm new around here and wanted to say hi Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new around here and wanted to say hi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1