Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
machine marvel Ryse boom Overhaul vault ghoul dead hunk Call Reforged gauss Gear commonwealth khan wolfenstein Mask boomers power daryl Superpele NPCs riot money mandalorian body
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby SunRonin Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Afterlife discord
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 2:02 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 12:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 4:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 2:20 pm

» The Next fallout
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 11:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 11:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 pm

» Starfield
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 10:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 12:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Empty
PostSubject: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 2:15 pm

So for the longest time, I've been using Hitman's animations for all my weapons, and it works well with weapon mods while being relatively easy to install with my current mod manager (FOMM). However, I've been increasingly interested in trying out Asurah's animation pack, but it comes with some issues. For one, there's a LOT of patches that seem necessary to get the best functionality out of the mod itself. You don't just download the animation pack and install it, you download some six different files and install them all. Some people are able to tweak the two animation mods enough to use BOTH, which just floors me. My issue is, for as complicated as it seems to put the mod together and activate it, and that it's not really compatible with mods like Weapons of the New Millenia, is there any easy way to get this thing working? Further, does anyone really find the effort put into getting it working WORTH that investment?
Back to top Go down
Arcades

Arcades

Character sheet
Name: Noah
Faction: L E G I O N
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 3:45 pm

Can you explain some of the problems you're having with the mod? I usually just install Asurah's mod after all my other animation mods, as well as the patches, and it works just fine for me. Which part isn't working for you? (Also I agree, the number of patches can be overwhelming)

gakusangi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 7:43 pm

Arcades wrote:
Can you explain some of the problems you're having with the mod? I usually just install Asurah's mod after all my other animation mods, as well as the patches, and it works just fine for me. Which part isn't working for you? (Also I agree, the number of patches can be overwhelming)

Atm, the main issue I have is it's compatibility with WNM, but I'm working on getting some patches installed and seeing if that works better for it.
Back to top Go down
Arcades

Arcades

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 9:11 pm

gakusangi wrote:
Arcades wrote:

Atm, the main issue I have is it's compatibility with WNM, but I'm working on getting some patches installed and seeing if that works better for it.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll help to the best of my ability! The more I think about it, I realize that it's taken me around three modlists to get my animations all working correctly (including Asurah's), so I completely understand grappling with getting it to work. Good luck!

gakusangi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 pm

So far, it's a matter of figuring out what works with it and what doesn't. It seems consistent that Bullpup rifles DO NOT work well with Asurah, no matter where I get them from.
Back to top Go down
Arcades

Arcades

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 2:58 pm

gakusangi wrote:
So far, it's a matter of figuring out what works with it and what doesn't.  It seems consistent that Bullpup rifles DO NOT work well with Asurah, no matter where I get them from.

Can you give me some examples of Bullpup rifles to try out? I don't think I ever use any guns like that, and now I'm curious if my animations are broken closed eyes smile. I'm just not quite sure I have any guns installed that would use those particular animations.

MrEggs0925

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 4:54 pm

I had it all working together for one playthrough and it was a real step up from vanilla animations but as you said the amount of work needed can be a bit much.

I gave up on trying to make it all work but there is a patch for WNM-Asurahs that may help.

The New Vegas Ultimate Guide also goes through installing Assurahs to work with WNM, WMX, WRP, and a few other mods.

This Youtube video shows how to use both Asurahs and WARS together but I haven't tried it may be a little outdated.

I hope it helps and good luck.

Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:04 pm

Arcades wrote:

Can you give me some examples of Bullpup rifles to try out? I don't think I ever use any guns like that, and now I'm curious if my animations are broken closed eyes smile. I'm just not quite sure I have any guns installed that would use those particular animations.

Bullpup rifles are just ones that have the magazine loaded behind the trigger...there's more to it than that, but that's a good way to identify them.  The FAMAS is probably the most prominent, and both the one by Millenia and the one from Lead Farm (here on GUNetwork) don't work with Asurah, the sound cuts out, and the Millenia one is WAY too close to the camera.

@MrEggs0925
Yeah I was wondering about those patches myself. I wonder if they fix things. I AM using some Millenia weapons that seem relatively compatible with the animations, but I'm loading them in one by one. I am glad they're making a guide for it though.
Back to top Go down
Arcades

Arcades

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 7:28 pm

gakusangi wrote:
Arcades wrote:

Bullpup rifles are just ones that have the magazine loaded behind the trigger...there's more to it than that, but that's a good way to identify them.  The FAMAS is probably the most prominent, and both the one by Millenia and the one from Lead Farm (here on GUNetwork) don't work with Asurah, the sound cuts out, and the Millenia one is WAY too close to the camera.

@MrEggs0925
Yeah I was wondering about those patches myself.  I wonder if they fix things.  I AM using some Millenia weapons that seem relatively compatible with the animations, but I'm loading them in one by one.  I am glad they're making a guide for it though.

Ah, yea I know what Bullpup rifles are, I just didn't know if I had any installed - I'm going to test them out and see if any of them work, although I think I've used the one from The Lead Farm successfully.

gakusangi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 9:49 pm

@Arcades

Seems that most revolvers added by mods also have some issues. When attempting to aim down the iron-sights, they like to bounce, jostling the camera up and down violently.
Back to top Go down
Alron

Alron

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Does anyone have the Asurah animations/ Weapons of the New Millenia patch ? its been recently taken off the nexus...
Back to top Go down
Naitor295

Naitor295

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 1:51 pm

MrEggs0925 wrote:
I had it all working together for one playthrough and it was a real step up from vanilla animations but as you said the amount of work needed can be a bit much.

I gave up on trying to make it all work but there is a patch for WNM-Asurahs that may help.

The New Vegas Ultimate Guide also goes through installing Assurahs to work with WNM, WMX, WRP, and a few other mods.

This Youtube video shows how to use both Asurahs and WARS together but I haven't tried it may be a little outdated.

I hope it helps and good luck.

DON'T USE SINITAR'S GUIDE, that idiot doesn't know anything about modding, he also doesn't accept criticism in any way, most mods in his guide are either incompatible, outdated or broken, use viva new vegas instead, it's infinitely better than this broken mess, i only check his video to get the WMX and WNM compatibility.
Back to top Go down
paczkins069

paczkins069

Character sheet
Name: Jacob
Faction: NCR
Level: 43

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 4:16 pm

i have a problem with asurah and idk hot to fix this

problem with foregrip weapons

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
this weapon has no foregrip
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Can anybody help me ????
Back to top Go down
VWgolfR1

VWgolfR1

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work EmptyTue Dec 08, 2020 1:37 pm

Honestly, until the author brings up his next update (said so himself that it would come this year, not so sure now), I'd rather use Hitman's Anniversary Anim pack for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work   [FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work Empty

Back to top Go down

[FNV] Making Asurah's Animations Work

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1