Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power NPCs Overhaul mandalorian commonwealth Call Superpele gauss ghoul marvel Reforged riot daryl machine hunk dead money khan boomers body boom Ryse wolfenstein Gear vault Mask
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Seminole Gamer Today at 7:34 pm

» Afterlife discord
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby MJ456 Today at 4:58 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby immortallegion 12/5/2024, 5:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby teslatest 12/5/2024, 11:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Anesthatic 11/5/2024, 3:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Allthis 10/5/2024, 1:20 pm

» The Next fallout
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Velken 9/5/2024, 10:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Velken 9/5/2024, 10:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Luke Priefer 9/5/2024, 4:16 pm

» Starfield
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Velken 8/5/2024, 9:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby john96 3/5/2024, 10:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Xehonort 1/5/2024, 11:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Elean 30/4/2024, 7:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby SilverInc 28/4/2024, 10:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby monke gaming 27/4/2024, 12:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Athallah Akbar 25/4/2024, 9:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Nicward 20/4/2024, 2:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Apoc 16/4/2024, 4:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby Meno 16/4/2024, 6:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Emptyby HardComma 10/4/2024, 5:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToasterBiscut

ToasterBiscut

Character sheet
Name: King Gooby
Faction: Kingdom Of Goob
Level: 609

Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Empty
PostSubject: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Empty3/12/2019, 5:13 pm

Hi everyone my name is ToasterBiscut (not my real name) and I am from Toronto, Canada. I am in love with this modding community and I thought that I would just introduce myself. I love playing games and and Fallout NV is pretty much my favorite game, so when I heard about NV modding I tried far and wide to find the right mods on the Nexus but I couldn't ever find any mods I rely liked. Then while I was watching one of AlchestBreach's videos I heard of the GuNetwork and checked it out it was amazing, but I couldn't mod because of my computer so my account was just dead and only recently have I started modding. That's my tale and thanks for reading.

Happy Modding.

Cerruti

PostSubject: Re: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Empty4/12/2019, 1:16 am

Welcome To the community bud.
If you have any questions do not hesitate.
have a good time and good modding

Fujin92

Character sheet
Name: Fujin
Faction: Lone Wolf
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Empty4/12/2019, 7:19 am

welcome and yes this community is something wonderful.
"Someone suggested this" well that someone is me closed eyes smile.
if you want to learn modding to this is a great place to start. (right now I'm the process of doing some stuff with blender but I'm very slow to learn so it will take some time)

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Empty4/12/2019, 10:08 am

Greetings, I am sure you will enjoy your time here. Just remember to be active and more importantly stay reasonably active. It is easy to do. Then you should be able to access the other mods as well. They are much of the same style as the others just that the authors decided to have them behind the wall. Which means, you likely won't find them elsewhere. Wink That makes them very special. Very Happy

If anything just remember to stay reasonably active and if you have to leave for a time (like for deployment or something) make sure you have posted at least once before and when you come back.. make sure you post very soon afterwards. This will keep your status. The site is strong about lurkers. (people logged on but not contributing or being active etc) They will demote your status back to the beginning. (few exceptions apply if any)

PostSubject: Re: Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.   Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello People of the GuNetwork! Someone suggested this.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1