Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul dead boom Call commonwealth Reforged NPCs ghoul vault machine riot Ryse Superpele gauss mandalorian Mask marvel khan hunk power wolfenstein money body daryl boomers Gear
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
I've been away for while what do you recommend? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I've been away for while what do you recommend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gunslinger6792

gunslinger6792

I've been away for while what do you recommend? Empty
PostSubject: I've been away for while what do you recommend?   I've been away for while what do you recommend? EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 4:46 pm

I haven't really played fallout new vegas in over a year, maybe two. What are some mods, replacers, tweaks, or changes that you all would recommend or are aware off.(As a side note I just bought the GOG version of FNV and F3) Also I'm curious of what news there is in the modding world? Lastly does anyone know of a more modern replacer or mesh upgrade for the M1 garand aka this machine. At this point this machine is really showing its age and I was hoping someone has done a more recent upgrade of the venerable battle rifle.

Edit: Can anyone recommend a western/cowboy themed armor/weapon mod? I watched godless on netflix and it blew me away.
Back to top Go down
Alixen

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: I've been away for while what do you recommend?   I've been away for while what do you recommend? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 6:07 am

Well, New Californa is finally at a place where it's likely as finished as it ever will be. That's a decent start.
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: I've been away for while what do you recommend?   I've been away for while what do you recommend? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm

New California and TTW are probably the biggest "large project" news these days.
Back to top Go down
ilyava

ilyava

PostSubject: Re: I've been away for while what do you recommend?   I've been away for while what do you recommend? EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:14 pm

Hey there Gunslinger welcome back!
FalloutMG just released an awesome BB gun retexture on the Nexus. 
Also that ' Remington Model 8 ' by tactaGhoul is really cool.
Hmm and in case you are looking for an Enb I can recommend the 
' Western Enb - Faux Cinema ' by enrikiller or the very nice ' Desert Enb ' by Frantar
You may like check these sweet f4 ports:
https://www.gunetwork.org/t14672-fnv-fallout-4-gore-port?highlight=gore+port 
https://www.gunetwork.org/t18273-fnv-lil-bits-retextures-from-the-commonwealth
Surely ran across some western themed armors but can't refind any atm.
Recently I'm playing through ' Salt Lake Stories ' which is a great 
expansion full of stuff, new lands and fun. Very well thought out.
Hope you can use any of these mods for you game. Have funs  (:
Back to top Go down
Alixen

Alixen

PostSubject: Re: I've been away for while what do you recommend?   I've been away for while what do you recommend? EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 12:18 am

Oh, yes, Salt Lake Stories is pretty good. It's DLC length and has a fun travel mechanic that apes the classic on-map travel. I enjoyed a few of the new creature models especially, since I don't use many custom creatures normally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been away for while what do you recommend?   I've been away for while what do you recommend? Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been away for while what do you recommend?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1