Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged Ryse gauss daryl body boomers mandalorian money Overhaul marvel commonwealth power boom vault machine Mask khan Gear NPCs Superpele ghoul riot hunk wolfenstein Call dead
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby professorlicme8 Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 1:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 5:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next
AuthorMessage
AussieShepherd117

AussieShepherd117

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Damn what a shame when i joined this site Fenix seemed like a alright guy never suspected him of causing treason but what you gonna do i just thought the reason he quit was he was a non colonial for a long time but now I'm glad he didn't get the status or he would just stab us from behind but leaking Dragbody mods on YouTube that's just low.

Funny thing dragon was talking to me on the chat saying all the stuff you said DVA just didn't know it was thought he was just some new fresh meat dipping himself in the wrong frying pan but not a doubt he be back the mods on this site can drive some people insane like those self entitled people on alchetosh and ncrvet videos.

But on the bright side welcome aboard Radiationnut about time you became a honorary GUN welcome we all love our favorite Xeno killer the emperor would be proud of you Banana Dance Congratulations!

radiationnut

radiationnut

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:53 pm

Holy hell! What a thing to come home to after a bad day!

Thank you all so very much, I'm practically jumping out of my chair!

I really appreciate the staffs patience and advice, also the support of my friends here!

I'm gonna go have some fun now! Very Happy

cybermitch

cybermitch

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Congrats Radiationnut my friend! Glad you have joined the ranks of the Colonials! Hope you stay active and to bother you more Very Happy

I write poetry, lots of it, check out my dA if that's your thing.
Motorcycle
Back to top Go down
Tactical308

Tactical308

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:28 pm

Jeez, what a shame about fenix. In the short time I've been here, he seemed to be alright. That's quite a way to get himself kicked out of here. Good riddance, people who make it their lifestyle to lie are some of the worst kind.

Congrats to the new colonials btw.

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:09 pm

VeteranAlpha96 wrote:
Yeath sorry got carried away a bit.

But it is because i was angry.

Ah its okay Veteran, even though we butted heads a little bit at first I'm your friend in this community and so are the others. But I'm so shocked that Fenix did this, just seeing this today. Overwhelmed, thought he was a good guy.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 1:36 am

Congrats rad! You finally made it friendo! Now your good enough to be my friend...nah jk man, but sersiously congrats. We gonna celebrate later.
Beer Drunk cowboy Hugging

As for Fenix. It is truly sad and unfortunate that you feel the need to gain people trust only to stab them in the back when you get what you want. You betrayed this community and myself with this little scheme of yours. I've only been with this community for about a month now, but GUN is like family to me. And in my culture, family is everything.

So if your reading this fenix, and I know you are. I don't want ever see you again near myself or my people.

So long and sayonora.
Back to top Go down
Sentience

Sentience

Character sheet
Name: The Lone Courier
Faction: Independent
Level: 41 /50

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:48 am

Sorry to hear about the shenanigans of a "catfish" with ill intentions, but belated congrats to the new graduates. Enjoy the perks and keep throwing fresh perspective on the topics floating around!
BigGrin Yeti Dance

ObtainedDust

ObtainedDust

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 4:22 am

Well,Damn what a shame with fenix...eh
Ah well that won't stop me from congratulating you Rad you crazy bugger,enjoy all the cool new stuff man and can't wait to see the mod buddy (:

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Keevs

Keevs

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 11:34 am

Very late message, but congrats on your DEmotion from guest to colonial Rad! Wink

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 7MakDJW
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:28 pm

Way to screw over a community that trusted you RiseFenix.  I'm Glad to see you go, we don't need people that do that sort of shit here.

And congratulations to the new colonials.

Last edited by EpicHusky on Thu May 14, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Grats to the new colonials!! Sorry to hear about fenix, but to be honest he always seemed a little strange. How you new colonial enjoy your promotion, good to have you here!
Back to top Go down
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:05 pm

In good news, today,
we have a damn good person joining the Colonials!

@damcall Congratulations!

Remember to give feedback and keep the private mods to yourself, in respect of the modder's wishes Wink

All the best and see you around Waving Smiley

Back to top Go down
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Congrats on the promotion damcall! As Ericbaum says, you now have access to all the cereal Wink
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:19 pm

GG damcall suck up all the mods and have a modgasm!

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:29 pm

Wow! Congratulations mate! You really deserve it damcall, just make sure you don't start pushing too many pencils with all the mods available to you Wink

nickrica

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:35 pm

@damcall, congrats bro! glad to see you get patched up to colonial Wink

damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:01 pm

Sorry for the delayed response, I am still recovering from promotion trauma. I can't thank you all enough. This site is very unique. Besides all the talent here, I have met some really cool people who I consider my friends. I hope one day I can give back to the community with some work of my own. I have a few ideas. I want to thank you all again. You inspire me and my work everyday.

PostSubject: Re: Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]   Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked] - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promotions - How to get Mod Access [Locked]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 52Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 52  Next