Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul wolfenstein body khan Superpele mandalorian commonwealth money boom daryl machine Call riot ghoul boomers hunk Mask Ryse dead vault gauss Reforged NPCs marvel power Gear
Latest topics
» Announcement: The Winds of Change
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Yesterday at 9:12 am

» Starfield
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 3:34 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby scrab20 Wed May 08, 2024 3:18 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 4:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Capital Wasteland project is back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 4:46 pm

Mechasaurian wrote:
Lilkrasdog wrote:
Not really upset about the loss of the original voice actors, but I am happy that this is coming back.

B-but Malcolm McDowell as John Henry Eden.

The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 1f625

....actually Malcolm McDowell is the epitome of an excellent voice actor. I think it would be a really good choice, assuming it's true.
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 10:50 pm

I wonder if they could get around the audio file thing by doing what TTW did. You had to provide the FO3 files in order for it to work. It was built to look for FO3 to merge the assets, but it doesn't bring the FO3 assets. Would these guys be able to rig up the installer to look for FO3 audio files and place them in the mod?
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 11:27 pm

Different audio format so it's not that simple

danbrother

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Wish this project comes to life!! It would be real present for all Fallout fans. Breeze of fresh air after so much time of frustration...

TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 7:04 pm

@Wertologist Sadly it isn't as easy this time around. With TTW both FNV and FO3 used nearly identical versions of the Gamebryo engine, the engine that Bethesda had been using for years. With Skyrim, they overhauled many aspects of the engine and renamed it to the Creation Engine, as many of the core structures were similar, but no longer compatible. The audio systems no longer work seamlessly between versions.

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 7:50 pm

Well so happy to see they are still willing to continue with this project. Was saddened when they stopped. Glad it isn't dead. Smile

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 10:06 pm

One of the greatest news for this new year!

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 5:43 pm

Honestly I still haven't played 3 normally yet, i should get on that

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 1:23 pm

The charm of fallout 3 comes from playing on that wonky, modified oblivion engine. The story isn't a winner, and neither are the new game mechanics on F4, so you don't get any synergy between the two, I think I will skip this one

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:34 pm

I hope we would see one day a Tale of Three Wastelands, it would be the only reason to leave fnv for coming back to fallout 4.

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 4:25 am

I can't believe I missed this. Sharing a new vid from the project.

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
McKaby

McKaby

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 6:01 am

Don't forget to link the file, you can have them in F4 right now if you want.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39290/

Personally, I use another mod to make ghouls look better, but hey, this is still a great mod.
Back to top Go down
vandenburger

vandenburger

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 6:20 am

I downloaded this straight off the bat as soon as i saw it. Permanent addition to my load order now
Back to top Go down
EyeShotFirst

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet
Name: Sharpe
Faction: Institute
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 8:45 am

TheHulksCousin wrote:
@Wertologist Sadly it isn't as easy this time around. With TTW both FNV and FO3 used nearly identical versions of the Gamebryo engine, the engine that Bethesda had been using for years. With Skyrim, they overhauled many aspects of the engine and renamed it to the Creation Engine, as many of the core structures were similar, but no longer compatible. The audio systems no longer work seamlessly between versions.

Yeah, it could be done, but it would be so tedious...and of questionable legality. I'm sure someone could come up with a converter/injector...but it's a lot of work for something that would have to stay under the radar. You definitely couldn't put it on the nexus.
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 2:12 am

@McKaby I didn't even realize that a ghoul replacer is available on the nexus site. Thanks!

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
McKaby

McKaby

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 2:48 am

I'm in the Discord, and there's already been a discussion about the new "F3 style Vault Suits" that Bethesda has teased.

Mostly since RtL have released their own a while ago.
Back to top Go down
shocktrooper666

shocktrooper666

Character sheet
Name: Geth
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Level: 105

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 5:08 am

The hype is real BOI'S!!!! haha Gonna be one of the few reasons i reinstall Fallout 4

the messages ov the old world still persist and find meaning in the present most cant/wont hear the weight in their feet either for good or worse in the messages they speak to one another in truth we are all couriers carrying unknown messages.
Back to top Go down
guan12

guan12

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 7:20 am

Ah things are looking up for Fallout 4. Might just switch back after all. Very Happy

I seem to have lost a Penny.
Back to top Go down
Fjörgynn

Fjörgynn

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 4:22 pm

Now that's some damn good news for a change! The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 1f600
Back to top Go down
Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 6:17 pm

McKaby wrote:
I'm in the Discord, and there's already been a discussion about the new "F3 style Vault Suits" that Bethesda has teased.

Mostly since RtL have released their own a while ago.

What did Bethesda tease? Did I miss something?

PostSubject: Re: The Capital Wasteland project is back   The Capital Wasteland project is back - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Capital Wasteland project is back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next