Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian boomers money vault NPCs hunk riot Overhaul commonwealth Gear Ryse daryl machine Superpele gauss power body dead Reforged marvel ghoul Call boom Mask khan wolfenstein
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby fgjc Today at 6:42 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 6:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 7:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Empty
PostSubject: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 1:18 pm

As I accurately predicted despite my naive friends' insistence otherwise, Fallout 76 shaped up to be the only game worse than Gears of Duty: IN SPACE! #7, but I'm not here to tear it a giant asshole (I could though, believe me) - I actually have a question about it.

So I noticed in gameplay clips that there, at long last, is actually a pump-action shotgun in that game, and it got me wondering; I'm no modder and this goes out to all the modders here and on places like Nexus Mods or Lovers Lab - would this mean that more modders would be able to take whatever script and animations are present in '76 and port them into Fallout 4 to make lots more pump-action shotgun mods? It's only recently that we've been seeing a few, with the most prominent (and my personal favorite) being the Model 1897 shotgun, but imagine how much easier it'd be with a preexisting pump-action script.

Again, I know nothing of item mods and scripting stuff and porting content from one game to another, but I could swear that I heard somewhere that Bethesda's latest games (from Skyrim and beyond) run on the same engine or something, or at least FO4 and FO76 do.
Back to top Go down
erebamagi_10

erebamagi_10

PostSubject: Re: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 3:20 pm

if the pumpie in 76 gives us pumpies in the better fallouts that is one small good thing out of a sea of shit.

Tuskin38

PostSubject: Re: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 5:58 pm

FO76's engine was updated from FO4s, I doubt that code could be back ported.
Back to top Go down
bromega

bromega

PostSubject: Re: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 9:41 pm

Tuskin38 wrote:
FO76's engine was updated from FO4s, I doubt that code could be back ported.

we have fo4 weapons directly ported into new vegas
Back to top Go down
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet
Name: Mark
Faction: NCR (because i like them)
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2018 11:17 pm

i think that bethesda going to add a push to talk button for me that is an improvement because i can play the game like pubg or rust with the funny talking moments
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 1:30 am

huythong123 wrote:
i think that bethesda going to add a push to talk button for me that is an improvement because i can play the game like pubg or rust with the funny talking moments

A recent video from a Youtube blogger (forget his name) shown the bug fix listing from Bethesda and that was on teh list. Many have stated this was a desperate need. Nice to see they are listening.

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 3:44 am

I'm not going to lie, I've absolutely loved 76 thus far. Liked loning it, and I like friending up. That being said, I haven't encountered a lot of the bugs that other folks have. Remaining optimistic Smile
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 6:24 am

GoofyGoo6er wrote:
I'm not going to lie, I've absolutely loved 76 thus far. Liked loning it, and I like friending up. That being said, I haven't encountered a lot of the bugs that other folks have. Remaining optimistic Smile

No need to lie.. you are among friends Very Happy

Jokes aside... there are things people can have fun with if they are able to ignore the bugs and other issues that are reported... I for one, can't. I don't even think I would install the game if someone gave me the code for it until there are some serious improvements reported on the game.

Now that being said... many of the reports that are circulating are from when it was released and not "current" so people keep in talking about what "was" and not checking on what "is" currently. Those few sources that are showing more current content shows it is improved... (however, not enough for me to have any desire to play the game... but full disclosure I am not big on online games like this anyway)

I do hope that they can improve it and make it playable for most people that would be interested in the game. Improve those bugs that you encountered.

PostSubject: Re: A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.   A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76. Empty

Back to top Go down

A question re: the only tiny positive in FO76.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1