Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers marvel Ryse machine Mask wolfenstein power mandalorian Superpele daryl Gear money boom Overhaul Reforged NPCs khan Call vault ghoul body hunk riot commonwealth dead gauss
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Anesthatic Today at 2:20

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Allthis Yesterday at 12:20

» Afterlife discord
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby fil0000 Yesterday at 3:57

» The Next fallout
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu 9 May 2024 - 21:13

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Thu 9 May 2024 - 21:08

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu 9 May 2024 - 15:16

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu 9 May 2024 - 12:43

» Starfield
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Wed 8 May 2024 - 20:34

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Fri 3 May 2024 - 21:31

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed 1 May 2024 - 10:33

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 6:21

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 9:39

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 23:56

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 8:46

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 13:50

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 15:06

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 5:22

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 16:42

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue 9 Apr 2024 - 22:54

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 13:06

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2018 - 13:13

MWguitarist wrote:
Honestly i would love to know what happened behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised if a Destiny 1 was pulled, leaks of work environment and time crunches, cut content etc. Who's at fault here for 76, shareholders? Bethesda? Creative differences, what is going on back there.

Gone are the days of quality games from Bethesda. Well imo that was gone long ago but eh.

It does seem that at some point start up companies with all that creative desire to put out the best gives way to the corporate/investor need for good enough to show profit on a spread sheet.....might be the nature of the beast.
Back to top Go down
Nukezz

Nukezz

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Nov 2018 - 18:11

The first alarm bells for me was seeing all the footage from people playing the BETA and the sheer amount of issues it had (or still has). Alot of the hopefuls were saying that these will be fixed for release, but taking a couple of steps back and looking at how close the BETA was vs actual release, that was never going to happen.

I think it also brings up the following two questions: When did it become reasonable and acceptable to release a AAA game literally broken and bug ridden? and, When did Betas become a marketing tool instead of a download months away from release to take advantage of a community of testers passionate about the game to see it succeed?
Back to top Go down
rest_in_pepperoni

rest_in_pepperoni

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 3:42

I pre-ordered the Tricentennial Edition back in August, I think, and I am so glad I cancelled it and got my money back. So many brilliant games releasing around the same time I can only imagine Bethesda were relying on blind fanboyism to sell copies.

Either that or they were confident that this is what people wanted, I'm not sure which is worse. Of course they are a business and profit is the only language they speak and the fact FO76 sales are down 82% from FO4 must speak volumes. I'd must say I'll be watching Starfield, ES6 and FO5 closely in the future.

erebamagi_10

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 7:58

ironically hearing this from a bethesd insider . this truly was just an experiment. the devs were told to just get it out of the door no sales goals , everyone would be paid the same either fame or flop

Nukezz

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 13:41

@"erebamagi_10" I think I watched a Youtuber saying something to the same effect, but it did sound abit far-fetched. Just with thinking about cashflow, marketing, salaries, development time etc. but with no stated sales goals... I guess everyone being paid the same as in no bonus structure depending on how well the game sold (which I understand is common practice for game developers).

If it is true, was all that worth it when looking at all the negative reviews/complaints/faith lost?
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 19:30

Those who have been wondering is Fallout 76 worth it? I had been bashing the game the whole beta. Until the last day with the day one patch hitting early for the Rick and Morty Twitch Stream. So everything that many of us complained about was fixed to show the world. It is a game you need to collect every bit of junk, breaking down weapons & armor is important, food, drugs, cooking, to crafting matters. Having people in your group is also important. Makes things go a lot smoother but can also make it difficult so choose your party mates with care.

It is also important you read every bit of lore from notes, to holo disk, the works or you miss the story and have no idea why every human in the area is dead. If you are just there to level and skip the audio to words in notes you are going to miss everything that is important. There is so much stuff of what happened sitting around it makes up with the lack of no human NPC's. The world is more full than you can imagine, with more depth. A lot better than "Another Settlement needs your help".

The mechanics are actually great all that stuff we loved in New Vegas that they didn't put into Fallout 4 is in 76 and expanded on. You do not get everything for free with a perk, some stuff you have to work for to get. As already stated nearly everything we get in game matters unlike 4.

Variety, there are more weapons, options, special weapons/armor/gear mods to just cosmetic stuff than 4 every had. The list of monsters we have is also way larger than 4. The only thing I wish they would bring to 76 was the strange Centaur creatures from New Vegas, I would also not mind the laser crank musket guns. If they are there have not seen them, but the pure amount of everything else its really amazing.

Next up the Atomic Shop, so far everything is cosmetic/social meaning it has no impact on the game itself if you do good or poor. You do not even have to purchase the points, you get them from completing achievements, dailies, doing task. You are not forced to buy a thing. If you support them and want them to invest more money at some point we are going to have to throw more money their way to pay for the upgrades to this game.

Next up the few issues that still remain, NPC's sometimes re spawn right after death if you kite them too far away from their spawn locations. A few friends list issues, and quest bugs you can correct by fully exiting the game and that will let you get back on to a new server correcting the bug. Luckily Bethesda has been on top of that now with the server upgrades. Some coding things still an issue but nothing so far that I have ran into that keeps you from progressing forward. Nothing really ruins your experience unless you are an anal cry baby that just like to have something to complain about. Yup got to reclear an area think of it as more XP to level or more loot to get to enhance your adventure.

Engine complaints, it is not the same engine since Morrowind. The creation engine got released with the first version of Skyrim. That is why a lot of us in the modding community had some trouble making mods for Skyrim at fist. Yes its based with ideas off the GameBryo Engine but that's it. I have watched this game play really good on a five year old notebook with an I7 and a 670m mobile Nvidia gpu right next to me the past week. Where other games run like crap on it that do not look half as good. That is a huge accomplishment honestly. Bethesda will never change their engine from here on out it will only evolve, like Rockstars, Dice's or CDProjekt Reds, and even Epic Games. The engine is really solid, more so than Gamebryo ever was. Their production pipeline is set in stone. They will do what they want with our without our approval. Enjoy the game hope the next version of their engine includes some none frame rate system tied into Physics, time, AI, Mechanics. Then there is Atlas the changes to the world rendering with multiple people. The strangeness we see is something new for Bethesda as not all computers are the same not everyone has the same connection, those with strange configurations not around the console on the lower end pc will have a few more visual strange issues of things not always loading up. Its honestly no big deal more comical than anything else.

Servers this is their first real MP mmo type game, honestly I do not really think they know what they are doing in terms of servers having all systems tied in together. The only advice I could give them is get the logon, game servers, and their creation club/mod servers on their own systems so if one gets taken down for updates/maintenance the whole web site and other games do not go down. But what do I know I am just an Environment Artist and 3d Modeler. Them doing this and tweeting yup servers going down for maintenance and upgrades then people going to see down times only to discover their community forums are down, and some games are not working like say Syrim SE being left in handshaking with the creation club/mod servers with no men u options. It would just be better for the consumer but Bethesda is going to have to spend some real cash to invest in that. But that is the only advice I can offer them that does not matter nor will it be heard. It would make customers a lot happier though knowing when their game will be up or not having their games affected due to a server node going/taken down for maintenance and upgrades.

So if you have been on the fence, want a fallout game that is really a survival game once you leave the vault, do not mind listening to reading lore, and like the reality of limited resources and those will determine if you strive or are doomed. Then This is the game for you. Now with the Early Black Friday Sale now is a good time to get the game. You can get the Tricentennial Edition if you want to save your atom points you get to buy other stuff, everything from that edition of the game you are able to purchase in the atom store.

Hope my wall of text helps some people out. So far I have had to eat my words and am enjoying the game. I am honestly impressed, and as a developer seeing it with the pre day one patch up to now playing. It is a treat. It is worth the buy only if you are ok with the things I mentioned. It is really fun as hell with this pre black Friday sale going on, snag it up. This is the most flushed and polished out survival game on launch to come out. You will probably not be disappointed.

Regular Edition $39.99
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/fallout-76-us-pc/

Tricentennial Edition $59.99
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/fallout-76-tricentennial-edition-pc/

Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 21:33

It's not just the game most people wanted, in terms of any Bethesda game online what people wanted was a game with all the story, quests and npcs as the single-player game but with the option to play with friends, not a Rust-like survival game with absolutely no proper NPCs.

The story is conveyed only by the notes and holodisks which the majority of them all end in " and then they died too. ".

At points where the game tries to be emotional it falls flat especially when your in a party for example.

You get a story about how a beloved person to someone you heard on holodisk has been turned into a monster, they can't go through killing them and hopes that the person who heard their story does it for them.

You go to said monster kill them and complete the quest.. now your friends gotta wait in line behind you wait for the monster to respawn and kill him to pass the questions, it turns the whole thing into an amusement park kind of experience where the choices you make don't really matter and everyone gets to turn at everything.

Then the whole, you are the npcs, you are the factions, you are the raiders... first of all the main point of the factions is that they have some kind of goal they're trying to accomplish that will affect the wasteland and it's future but this being an online world nothing can really change so you pretending to be part of whatever faction will never have any affect on the world and you're just playing dress up to no real end.

As for being an evil faction like say Raider, you can't do that either as you can't do shit to people unless they attack back and even if they did attack back all you get is their junk and none of the true prizes like armor or weapons and then after you kill someone you get marked and everyone on the map knows you're player killer and you have bounty on your head now so everyone is gonna be coming after you. It's like Fallout: Safe Space, you can't even be a raider properly something Todd said you'd be able to do.

Nuking places has no real affect either, they made it sound like the world is damaged but all it really is the area gets a radstorm and stronger monsters for a while then it all returns to normal.

Then there is the whole every item is leveled, there is no point in exploring as you'll keep coming across items you can't even use and if you work hard on a certain weapon you like you gotta discard because eventually you'll find the exact same weapon but it has a higher lvl on it so you gotta scrap it and start all over with the other.

Even for the kind of game it is, it just does a lot of stuff I really don't like as for me personally there are better options out there.

I believe it's important for people to speak up on how they honestly feel about the game. It is an experiment by Bethesda after all and they're awaiting to see the results they need to know if people like it and why they do and why they don't.
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Nov 2018 - 21:57

The part you are missing since I have dumped a ton of hours, and didn't power level reading/listening every bit of lore. Without major spoilers. You and those playing are in a control vault, some of you wake up late and miss the rush out, there are people still out there that survived the bombs, as well as other vaults. The first Government and Vault Tec experiment in 76 was to just see how people do being locked away until its safe enough to let them free into the world so they don't die almost instantly from the fallout. The next phase of the experiment is letting all these perfect test subjects into the world we are leaving a ton of nasty surprises for them, will they survive what will they do? Instead of having an experiment just inside the vault its an entire map area. If you follow the lore in 76 you kind of discover why most are already dead outside. The story is rich, and since the system is setup the way it is. We get more monsters, more weapons/armor/clothing, and game mechanics in a Fallout since New Vegas. Actually more variety honestly in that aspect. As for prizes for killing other players, junk is life in that game, without it you cannot do anything. I will kill someone for some screws, gears, rare metals, ballistic weave they are carrying over armor or their weapons any day. Nuking has an effect, rare legendary drops, rare materials, better stuff at a higher risk of you dying. Weapons, as you level up better weapons are made available. You also need weapons to unlock a majority of mods for weapons or armor. There is not a single game out there that is better, I have played them all. Rust does not even come close and its been out for how long? Oh the point of dropping nukes is super rare mass amounts of rare materials, and oricite probably spelled that wrong power armor the best in the game-.-

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Nov 2018 - 15:47

donta1979 wrote:
The part you are missing since I have dumped a ton of hours, and didn't power level reading/listening every bit of lore. Without major spoilers. You and those playing are in a control vault, some of you wake up late and miss the rush out, there are people still out there that survived the bombs, as well as other vaults. The first Government and Vault Tec experiment in 76 was to just see how people do being locked away until its safe enough to let them free into the world so they don't die almost instantly from the fallout. The next phase of the experiment is letting all these perfect test subjects into the world we are leaving a ton of nasty surprises for them, will they survive what will they do? Instead of having an experiment just inside the vault its an entire map area. If you follow the lore in 76 you kind of discover why most are already dead outside. The story is rich, and since the system is setup the way it is. We get more monsters, more weapons/armor/clothing, and game mechanics in a Fallout since New Vegas. Actually more variety honestly in that aspect. As for prizes for killing other players, junk is life in that game, without it you cannot do anything. I will kill someone for some screws, gears, rare metals, ballistic weave they are carrying over armor or their weapons any day. Nuking has an effect, rare legendary drops, rare materials, better stuff at a higher risk of you dying. Weapons, as you level up better weapons are made available. You also need weapons to unlock a majority of mods for weapons or armor. There is not a single game out there that is better, I have played them all. Rust does not even come close and its been out for how long? Oh the point of dropping nukes is super rare mass amounts of rare materials, and oricite probably spelled that wrong power armor the best in the game-.-

Sounds like you really like the game. I just hear and see all sorts of bugs and complaints... the most recent being server issues and being kicked off often...
How is it with you? Has it much improved over the time? I ask because 1) I want to be as open minded as possible 2) the videos are covering problems the blogger has had and opinions based on that game at that specific time. There should be a shit ton of work being done and improvements being made each and every day so a few weeks later, those complaints shouldn't be there. So it is good to ask someone that has the game, spent a great deal if time ("Ton of hours") and is a fan of it for an opinion.

P.S. I do like your explanation of some of the mechanics and such of the game. Very Happy

Obdulio

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Nov 2018 - 1:33

Well for the folks who are still interested in the game you're in luck the game has gone on sale for 40$ or less in various online shops.

"Fallout 76 Price Is In Free Fall Mode, Already More Than 50% Off By Some Retailers"
https://gearnuke.com/fallout-76-price-free-fall-50-off/

$ 40.19
https://bethesda.net/en/games/FAOCS1PCBG01BASE

$ 34.99
http://a.co/d/ePKYwN1
Back to top Go down
Barbicide

Barbicide

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2018 - 13:26

@"donta1979" Wow interesting, sounds as though it was an acquired taste! I would be interested to hear continual updates from your perspective on the status of this game (though its still not my cup of tea).

But in regards to the Engine debate, I think that most really misunderstand the concept to a degree, but are trying to draw attention to the persistent bugs across their IPs. Evolution of Emote
Back to top Go down
Austaneous236

Austaneous236

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2018 - 19:30

The strangest part is just how uninteresting Fallout 76 really is. With no NPC's, gradient combat focused quests, and janky controls, only the building works as intended. I was skeptical the moment they said "players make their own stories" but remained cagey about the concept and gameplay right until the beta. Companies like Bethesda and CDPR own themselves, and that is usually what allows them the autonomy to focus on creative decisions as opposed to financial ones. Its so disappointing to see them choose the easy route despite their flexibility to create something truly unique. The game isn't terrible, its just so... meh. It really is just like Rust with an overarching narrative and good environmental design.

The last few years have been spent appeasing Fallout/ Elder Scrolls fans with shallow multiplayer focused stuff and mobile games just to keep the IP's relevant while developing Starfield. It disrespects the properties and the fans.

They still can't even sort out the bugs and glitches which are well beyond charming at this point. They are coming across as PubG Corp level amateurs, riding on good ideas despite their lack of quality. Gamers just aren't copping it anymore. They really need to bite the bullet and use a better engine at least for their new titles, or they will sink from most relevant game devs in the industry and into mediocrity.
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Nov 2018 - 19:39

It was made by a new studio so you Could shift the blame to that. But the same engine, I am NOT looking forward to the next fallout/ or Bethesda games (The game studio, not the publishers - hello Doom, and Dishonored series).

I think Todd said "We are keeping the engine to bring more wonderful worlds to you more quickly" so a rushed product/cash grab?

Obdulio

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 0:47

@blahblahblah

Actually friend, it's much worse then a cash-out because he wasn't referring to just Fallout 76, he means that they'll keep using the Creation Engine for Starfield, Elder Scrolls VI and more for the foreseeable future.

Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 13:20

Now the game is under the very real possibility of a class action law suit from a major law firm with experience in consumer law and other civil law suits. They have won quite a few of there previous class action law suits.

https://www.spieltimes.com/news/bethesda-to-face-a-class-action-lawsuit-for-not-fulfilling-fallout-76-refunds/

From what I understand on the subject, the possible lawsuit is due to the alleged really poor quality of the released product (and possibly the refusal of refunds after downloading the game which is not the common practice of the industry.. Steam, GOG, Origin, etc)

Obdulio

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 14:04

Also because they promised refunds and then changed their minds on it.

Last edited by Obdulio on Tue 27 Nov 2018 - 21:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 15:18

Obdulio wrote:
@blahblahblah

Actually friend, it's much worse then a cash-out because he wasn't referring to just Fallout 76, he means that they'll keep using the Creation Engine for Starfield, Elder Scrolls VI and more for the foreseeable future.

Yeah that really sucks. And on top of that, the quality in content is just decreasing (Story wise, and RPG element wise) in favor for Gunplay. I think Fallout franchise is doomed if they dont introduce new lore (factions, creatures, etc.); add more Open-ended FUN quests, and make a good believable story that isnt Voice actor centered.

But the new elder scrolls and starfield im interested in - especially starfield cuz its a new IP. They do need to shape up doe.

zodiac213

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Nov 2018 - 20:11

Obdulio wrote:
Also because they promised refunds and then changed their minds on it.

https://youtu.be/jYTbekWTpMw

Saw that video earlier today. As much as I still like Bethesda(which isn't very much to be fair),I really hope something comes out of this to give Bethesda a wake up call.

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2018 - 16:26

@donta1979
Don't pay a mind to those that don't like the game. They have their reasons for not liking the game and you have your reasons for liking it. Both just as valid as each other Very Happy Have fun. Hopefully, in time the major issues that most are complaining about will be resolved. A recent Youtube video I seen shown the bug fix map that they (Bethesda) intends to follow and from that person, these are very much in need of fixing and he approved.

I would love to bash Bethesda... however, this was their first on line game they created after all. Not sure how difficult it would be or even if they had the proper resources for such a task (experienced individuals) also, the engine they choose wasn't designed to do that so they had to make many changes I am sure. (the above is accurate as far as I know, feel free to point out my faults Laughing

RelayQuad4

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Nov 2018 - 20:43

Sometimes I wonder how Bethesda really feels about its community... I mean yeah the modders are very skilled but if you really look closely Beth might feel some internal spite towards them in a give a man a fish or teach a man with strictness and hope he doesn't resent you for it later kinda way.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day   Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 76 SMH never thought I would see the day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next