Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth marvel Mask boom wolfenstein daryl riot Ryse money gauss dead khan boomers NPCs mandalorian body Superpele ghoul vault hunk power Gear machine Overhaul Reforged Call
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby professorlicme8 Yesterday at 4:32 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby CrossDressiNate Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 2:26 pm

The F4NV team has been doing great work on this and hopefully we'll see it complete someday.

Obsidian and Chris Avellone have taken notice of this project too, their tweets below..

https://twitter.com/ChrisAvellone/status/1041128511753183232

https://twitter.com/Obsidian/status/1041164170253631488
Back to top Go down
kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 5:27 pm

Yay! A kick in the balls too! And it's….kickass!

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Just saw it early today, seems pretty darn good! with the "two bears high-fiving" and all! i hope they restore some cut content as well.

HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 8:13 pm

i love it the voice actor even sounds close to the original doc mitchell this year has been interesting for modding
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 8:50 pm

Things like this give me hope for the future.

This is a mighty undertaking that these guys have embarked upon, but I honestly hope they keep it going. Seeing this same scene I've watched so many times reanimated in Fallout 4's engine is incredible and honestly a tad jarring. If they're rerecording some voices however, I hope they do sort out some of the more miscast roles in Fallout New Vegas. I remember more than a few characters, mainly NCR troops, having voices that didn't entirely match there looks, but then again, if they're recording all the dialogue, much respect to them regardless!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Pretty ambitious. I hope to sees it's completion, because I'd love to see it in my game folder and modded. I've seen the vid once before, but it's very nice to see some recognition from the big boys. Not that they would lend direct support. I think instead it might give the team possible access to asset's they need to integrate with the FO4 engine. Guess we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Implying

Implying

Character sheet
Name: Have a few of these
Faction: Vile Race
Level: Can't be measured

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 10:12 pm

I think Doc Mitchell could look better, but it seems to me that the team have a real passion and respect for New Vegas so I think in the long run, this will be a great mod. The voice acting, music and their other designs they've shown off so far give me hope for the project.

c4in

c4in

Character sheet
Name: Curse
Faction: Self
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 11:20 pm

Looking really good and faithful to the original game. Doc Mitchell sounds really close to the original as well. Amazing.

huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet
Name: Mark
Faction: NCR (because i like them)
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:28 am

the vid is really good the character sounded just like from the game
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:23 am

So, no intro video. I can understand that, perfectly fine.
But then... 'Presented by the Fallout 4: New Vegas team'?
That's just... Wrong.

Need to atleast credit the two companies that made the game you're imitating.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:44 am

They did a great job recreating that opening. While I'm not planning on playing it, I've already put my time and commitment into the original one, I'm happy that people can enjoy it once it releases.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:58 am

I watched it and am very impressed. It's just like the original except better with all the Fallout 4 effects and animations. I would very much play New Vegas on the Fallout 4 engine. This is looking great.

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 3:36 pm

I'm so hyped.

Why do I miss that rotating head glitch all of a sudden?

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
EyeShotFirst

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet
Name: Sharpe
Faction: Institute
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 5:51 pm

Looks like what you'd hope a New Vegas remake would look like.
Back to top Go down
Wolfclaw114

Wolfclaw114

Character sheet
Name: Mark Wolf
Faction: Mercenary
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 6:16 pm

I am looking forward to this, i played the original NV to death on console (Without any of the DLC as well) While im guessing it will take over the entire game. I do wish it would be like a DLC. Like in fallout 4, you go to a mail station or something, get the job and then NV happens (With either all your gear, or your gear having been taken away apart from one or two bits)
Back to top Go down
Barbicide

Barbicide

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 1:59 am

Wow! It took me a minute to realize that wasn't the original voice acting, very impressive. The animation for helping the courier out of bed and pointing towards the... ahh.. the whats-it-called, was fantastic. I leaned in at that point haha. And the Pip-Boy animations were so tasty, especially liked the one for melee weapons. Can't wait to see more from the team!
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 5:21 am

My... my god. I mean... just, my god! When I heard about this project a while ago, I was excited. But after seeing this gameplay, how far they've come, how perfectly they managed to capture the look, feel and sound of New Vegas... I'm hyped to the max. I will admit, when I heard they were going to do their own voice acting instead of using NV's audio files I was skeptical at how well that would turn out. However, after watching this video I can say with 100% certainty that the voices are in good hands. I can't speak about any of the other NPCs of course since we haven't seen them, but good ol' Doc Glitchell sounds amazing. Whoever they cast for his role knocked it out of the park and into space, perhaps it's even good enough to rival Michael Hogan himself.

RelayQuad4

RelayQuad4

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 9:03 am

I luv the part when Doc helped him up from the bed. Totally immersive:]

kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 6:00 pm

RelayQuad4 wrote:
I luv the part when Doc helped him up from the bed. Totally immersive:]

Yeah, I totally agree with you , it really goes a step further and seems more dynamic this way.

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
likdatatertot

likdatatertot

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 2:18 am

@"Obdulio" i almost feel like im looking at my christmas presents early, im just happy i look at this project as some sort of gift from god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "   Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head " Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4: New Vegas " Ain't that a kick in the Head "

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next