Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk mandalorian body boom Reforged riot money Ryse Superpele daryl gauss commonwealth power dead Overhaul marvel khan Gear Mask NPCs wolfenstein ghoul boomers machine Call vault
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby monke gaming Today at 2:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:06 am

» The Next fallout
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum   Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 3:27 am

Hey everyone I found out about this website while watching a video on a heavily modded Fallout New Vegas (The best fallout) Guide some mods required I can only get from here. That being said I'm actually excited to talk to people who also enjoy games like Fallout. Smile
I've been playing The fallout series ever since fallout 3 came out
and I've went back to play Fallout 1 and 2. I love the amount of different Game play options that the fallout series provides and the amazing modding communities that keep the games going and even improve them tenfold. So thanks for having me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum   Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 am

Welcome to GUN, Nebula. Your in good company if those are the games you enjoy, because they're well liked (among many games) by the people here. Good people, mods and community is what you'll find in a very relaxed place. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
zodiac213

zodiac213

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum   Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Welcome there mate. As stated,most folks around here have a hard-on for Fallout and other rpg style games,myself included. So if you wanna nerd out with a bunch of other nerds,you're in the right place. We also got some cool and shiny mods tucked away in the corner over there for you to check out. Enjoy your stay.

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum   Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 3:38 am

jacoboriley wrote:
Welcome to GUN, Nebula. Your in good company if those are the games you enjoy, because they're well liked (among many games) by the people here. Good people, mods and community is what you'll find in a very relaxed place. Enjoy!

zodiac213 wrote:
Welcome there mate. As stated,most folks around here have a hard-on for Fallout and other rpg style games,myself included. So if you wanna nerd out with a bunch of other nerds,you're in the right place. We also got some cool and shiny mods tucked away in the corner over there for you to check out. Enjoy your stay.

Thanks Guys already half way to completing my modded fallout New Vegas all i have to do is get a tale of two wastelands set up and working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum   Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone first time being apart of a forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1