Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
power marvel boomers hunk Gear wolfenstein machine Call riot vault boom money Mask khan Superpele ghoul Ryse dead gauss mandalorian Overhaul NPCs Reforged daryl commonwealth body
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby ande543 Today at 4:18 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby hunter1828 Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 6:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 12:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 4:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 2:20 pm

» The Next fallout
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 11:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 11:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 5:16 pm

» Starfield
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Velken Wed May 08, 2024 10:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby john96 Fri May 03, 2024 11:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 12:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegfrid911

Siegfrid911

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Empty
PostSubject: ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?   ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 am

so ive been using this texture pack NMC and so far its been pretty good, then again i also wanna enhance the enb of my game so i thought, why not download the ENB shader mod. so i ask if its ideal to use the texture pack and enb enhanced shader at the same time? or just either one of them?

NMC texture pack: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43135

Enhanced Shader's ENB: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49882/

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?   ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 1:48 pm

I use NMC's texture pack and Enhanced Shader's ENB and so far I dont have any problems with them.

Texture packs and ENB's shouldn't intervene anyways, so I don't see any problems there
Back to top Go down
Hawkborne

Hawkborne

Character sheet
Name: Vickers
Faction: NCR
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?   ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:53 pm

I use NMC, Ojo Bueno, Realistic Wasteland Lighting, and ENB of the Apocolypse. I absolutely love the combination, as it enhances the "Old West, but New Frontier" type vibe New Vegas is known for in a lore friendly way.

I'd recommend that combination of visual enhancements to anyone.

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?   ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:25 pm

This is my mod combo all the time:

NMC Texture Pack Small
Poco Bueno including the optional road textures
PM's Meds Textures including the Med-X retexture
PM's HD Ammo Boxes
Mojave Nights

If your computer is strong enough and your game doesn't shit itself with the amount of mods you're using (if ever you're using a lot of em), use both NMC and the Enhanced Shaders.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
Austaneous236

Austaneous236

PostSubject: Re: ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?   ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:25 am

Texture packs like NMC's and OJO Beuno should have no problems with ENB's. Just be mindful of your performance with Enhanced Shaders, it hates the 4GB patch and can destroy your frame rate if your PC isn't powerful enough. I must of gained at least 30fps when I switched it off. It has performance versions if you are worried, though.
Back to top Go down
celtic_spike

celtic_spike

PostSubject: Re: ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?   ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 12:02 pm

gave this ENB a try today and i gotta say its pretty fucking sweet. i normally use Dynamo ENB and this looks much nicer to me.

PostSubject: Re: ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?   ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either? Empty

Back to top Go down

ENB shader with NV texture pack? or only either?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1