Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body daryl marvel ghoul dead Gear Call vault power gauss wolfenstein hunk NPCs boom Reforged commonwealth machine Ryse money boomers Superpele Mask Overhaul riot khan mandalorian
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby SilverInc Yesterday at 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 10:03 am

Sorry if I offend anyone but I feel the welcome is insincere. I can't find an admin to delete my account can't even message a seemig moderator I saw on a post. Seems to me this site is for elistist cliques and elitist is definitely not friendly in my book. I hope I am wrong but not staying to find out.  Any admin seeing this please delete my account with my thanks in advance. Maybe I'll meet some of you in an environment that does not encourage cliques.
Please go do a tiny research of the Sesame (Social) Credit system in China where Big Brother has in the latest developement announced restictions for using the transport systems for theose who "spread fake news, have unconstructive purchace habits, litter the public transport system", etc etc.. Is this site a social experiment too? Wink
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 1:10 pm

I'm sorry, but did you have another account you were actually trying to be sociable on?

Because it looks like you just joined today... Made this post, and then skipped town without even trying to speak with folks. Unless you've got no actual interest in being part of the community and decided to create a five minute profile to leach the mods here. Ultimately being disillusioned when you learnt it wasn't that easy? 🤷

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 1:39 pm

Quote :
Sorry if I offend anyone but I feel the welcome is insincere. I can't find an admin to delete my account can't even message a seemig moderator I saw on a post. Seems to me this site is for elistist cliques and elitist is definitely not friendly in my book. I hope I am wrong but not staying to find out.  Any admin seeing this please delete my account with my thanks in advance. Maybe I'll meet some of you in an environment that does not encourage cliques.
Please go do a tiny research of the Sesame (Social) Credit system in China where Big Brother has in the latest developement announced restictions for using the transport systems for theose who "spread fake news, have unconstructive purchace habits, litter the public transport system", etc etc.. Is this site a social experiment too? Wink

@zhrmod Don't want to be rude here, but GUN is representative of the rest of the world, americans, frenchs portugueses, italians, etc... Not more good or bad than any other community. If, apparently you don't feel good here, here is a free advice, keep your account, (is that so important to delete it ? ==> that's not a question, IDK) forget this place and never come back again. No need to make a statement in the US congress for that, you can manage it alone...with dignity and without insulting us, thank you.

I like the tittle of your topic, let me tell you something : we are all noob compared to persons that are less noob than us but that are more noob than persons that are less noob than others, etc.... noob means nothing, (every genius in the world was, for a time, the noob of someone else)  it's like idioty, we all are the idiot of someone else...
Learning from each others is the cure and that's what we try to do here.

I wish you the best in your life Smile

Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Sig-1214Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Bande-21Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Bande-22Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Bande-23Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Bande-24Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:08 pm

The following is my personal opinion of the way this site works. Not reflective of the admin/moderators only my personal experiences and thoughts. This is directed at the OP but also to any new members that might read this thread.

This site is setup as a "community" and not your traditional "site". To explain this further, it is like the real world and you have to go through the effort to develop relationships here. Like the real world, this takes time and sometimes effort.

As a result it takes time to get to know the community and for the community to get to know you. It will take some effort and time but, I can all but 100% guarantee that you will develop relationships here if you try. You will develop a group of people you interact with on a regular basis and others that you associate with. Much like real life interactions.

As a result, anyone not willing to or wanting to put in some basic effort like introducing themselves in the Welcome thread and other communications through the web site on subjects they are interested in here, won't be as successful or successful at all in interacting with the site and obtain its full potential. To those that are willing to put in some effort, there is much to be gained. To those not willing to put in the effort, it might be better to consider other gaming forums that are more site oriented (Nexus for example) as opposed to community oriented. (GUN)

In either case, to both the OP and any new members reading this, I wish you the very best in life.

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:40 pm

I'm not seeing this elitist thing you're speaking of.

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:

If you mean by elitist that we are tempered behaviour people, polite and respectful so yes we are. If you are meaning that we have an ego sorry dude but you're wrong the ones with ego issues are the ones that leak our mods, claiming ownership they don't have and saying how mightyful and respectful they are for breaking the confidence we put on them.

So I have to say "Hit the road Jack..." because Sheldon My Seat

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 3:10 am

Ok, the guys above said it the best, i'm not planning to be the mercyful one because that was already spoken, like ritualclarity said, this is just MY opinion on this thing.

First of all, fuck off, you probably are one of that "Reeeeeeee anarchy for da' mods" autistic screeching* kind of average cunt from the modpiracy subreddit, sure they preach and preach their hate against us, just because of the private section which is not the big deal, damn all of you assholes can just make a one-use account(like you did) and easily get the best mods which are public, you don't even need to go and whine all your way here. Go to zucc Veteran's dick, that's the only thing you guys are good at.

If that's not the case, why would you bother to make this post in the first place? why waste the time? or even make an account? you did that and didn't take the time to interact with the community, to find your place here. Otherwise this post wouldn't exist, if you really think all that shit you said, then you are just downright a dumbass.

Welp, haters gonna hate i guess.

Alex Mitchell

Alex Mitchell

Character sheet
Name: Tex
Faction: Anarchist
Level: yes. I have one of those.

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:49 am

I have seen no elitism.

I don't generally chime in but you speak nonsense.
Back to top Go down
lordniti2

lordniti2

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 1:20 pm

If you want access to the mods on this site then its not exactly easy but its not impossible either, you just have to take the time to join in on the discussions on this website and you'll have access to the mods in no time, frankly i'm getting tired of seeing comments like this...

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob   Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone & goodbye. I am proud to be a noob

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1