Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth daryl Reforged machine hunk Gear boom wolfenstein boomers money khan NPCs riot Superpele Call vault gauss Mask Overhaul mandalorian Ryse power body ghoul marvel dead
Latest topics
» Afterlife discord
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby VenomOfGod Today at 1:30 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby HunterWorld Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby immortallegion Mon May 13, 2024 8:40 am

» big red exclamation marks
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby teslatest Mon May 13, 2024 2:02 am

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 6:20 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Allthis Sat May 11, 2024 4:20 am

» The Next fallout
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 1:13 pm

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 1:08 pm

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Luke Priefer Fri May 10, 2024 7:16 am

» Starfield
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Xehonort Thu May 02, 2024 2:33 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby SilverInc Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Came for a mod, stayed for the community Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Came for a mod, stayed for the community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeminiVBQ

Character sheet
Name: Richter
Faction: NCR
Level: 35

Came for a mod, stayed for the community Empty
PostSubject: Came for a mod, stayed for the community   Came for a mod, stayed for the community EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 5:56 am

Hi. I'm Lil Communism, but I also go by GeminiVBQ, or, if you prefer, Ty. I'm just here because I heard about this forum on the Nexus once, and was curious to see what it was all about. So far, I've only ran into nice people with a passion for Fallout and other video games. Personally my favorite Fallout is F:NV, but the one most special to me is Fallout 3, because that was the first Fallout I ever played. I, of course, have gone back and played the originals (including the PS2 game that we shall not name,) but Fallout 3 will always be special to me.

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Came for a mod, stayed for the community   Came for a mod, stayed for the community EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 6:22 am

@Lil_Communism Welcome to GUN Ty, hope you're enjoying your stay, if you're passionate too, you may post your own experiences to participate to the community and do not hesitate to ask for help...or help others, see you later Wink

Came for a mod, stayed for the community Sig-1214Came for a mod, stayed for the community Bande-21Came for a mod, stayed for the community Bande-22Came for a mod, stayed for the community Bande-23Came for a mod, stayed for the community Bande-24Came for a mod, stayed for the community Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Reece Field

Reece Field

Character sheet
Name: Reece Field
Faction: NCR
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: Came for a mod, stayed for the community   Came for a mod, stayed for the community EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 6:52 am

Welcome, Ty to the Gunetwork and like @"darkstyler" said, post about your experiences. There is a perfect topic in the Fallout discussion about your first experience with Fallout if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXeGf-wgDNpgTpsd8zeUiSw?view_as
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Came for a mod, stayed for the community   Came for a mod, stayed for the community EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 10:22 am

Welcome to the community!

Came for a mod, stayed for the community Tumblr_mtsojv4uqj1r0lc86o1_250

TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: Came for a mod, stayed for the community   Came for a mod, stayed for the community EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 11:25 am

@Lil_Communism Nice name btw, are ya a fan of Papa Stalin comrade?

Anyways, yeah I played that game that we shall not name on PS2 as well, wanna forget about it. Welcome to the community, hope to see ya around man!

Came for a mod, stayed for the community Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Came for a mod, stayed for the community   Came for a mod, stayed for the community Empty

Back to top Go down

Came for a mod, stayed for the community

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1