Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk Ryse gauss marvel khan boomers ghoul Call daryl commonwealth NPCs body machine wolfenstein Mask Superpele dead vault Reforged boom money Overhaul riot power Gear mandalorian
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
What do you do while waiting for mods? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you do while waiting for mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyCart

MyCart

What do you do while waiting for mods? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 5:52 am

I realize how lame I am but I check for new mods and info several times a day, and also have some terrible insomnia, what does everyone who is obsessed with Fallout and modding do while waiting?
Back to top Go down
SentinelHunter

SentinelHunter

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:59 am

I suffer from insomnia as well so I can relate. And yeah I do the same as you, checking for mods several times a day. Recently I figured out how to port stuff. So if I see a model that I want I just work on putting that in the game. As of right now I'm working on a Jedi Temple Guard for Fallout 4, that hopefully will be done soon and I can then release it here on GUN for everybody. So in short, I mod while waiting for mods. Or I learn different ways of modding.

My Mods:
Back to top Go down
commissar197

commissar197

Character sheet
Name: Mikalov Ybma
Faction: Minuteman Empire
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:02 am

You're not alone, I have a siimilar routine, i always check my emails, mod updates, new youtube videos, and then i check twitter and facebook for memes and news, pretty much hourly every day

RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:47 am

I have Bear Force One and @LucianHector keeping updated on any new mod releases on their YouTube channels. So I don't have to drive myself insane of not knowing when great mods like @dragbody's is coming out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
MyCart

MyCart

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 6:23 pm

I really didn't think that there would be others like .myself with insomnia and an addiction to FO4.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:19 pm

@RangerGun Thanks for the support man Smile

Currently working on a New California Mod Trailer, hence my lack of activity on YouTube

@coinstar99 JuiceHead on YouTube is a good person to subscribe to if you want to be kept up to date on FO4 mods

Back to top Go down
MyCart

MyCart

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Lucianhector wrote:
@RangerGun Thanks for the support man Smile

Currently working on a New California Mod Trailer, hence my lack of activity on YouTube

@coinstar99 JuiceHead on YouTube is a good person to subscribe to if you want to be kept up to date on FO4 mods

Already a sub of his, still watching Al Chestbreach as well. I've looked for other videos but with all that crap going on with YouTube I feel like the quality and quantity has really gone down. Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
Azreg

Azreg

Character sheet
Name: Cole Phelps
Faction: LAPD
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:33 pm

I'm usually pretty busy with school but when I have some free time, other than playing video games, I'd watch some shows (Like Futurama) and maybe a movie or two with my girlfriend every weekend or so. Of course there's also youtube and social media. Cooking too.

erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 10:59 pm

For me I just wait by keeping myself occupied.
Back to top Go down
Riddell26

Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:02 am

I just keep messing with the ones I have, while religously watching for updates on the upcoming mods.

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:05 am

What is your odd question personally, I do daily business and do not even wait for mods and if they come out I scream like a little girl who first saw a terrible clown.
Back to top Go down
Primus_Daibhidh

Primus_Daibhidh

Character sheet
Name: Daibhidh of Salopia
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:29 pm

I'll be honest it stops me playing the game and I get on with other things, for some reason I can't play games while waiting for mods, happened with NVBIII, happening now with these FO4 Projects, though i am aware they may not come out for ages if at all.

Back to top Go down
psydeffex

psydeffex

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:35 pm

same here, i have insomnia as well, but i try to make some weapon mods as well.
Back to top Go down
Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 8:14 pm

While I wait mods I mod vicious circle isn't it?

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 8:38 pm

Cant say i really do much waiitng for mods as i dont really wait for mods, i just download what looks interesting at the time, but i guess i just switch game, for example skyrim to fallout and vice versa, while modding myself though i tend to bang on the Conan or William hope hodgson audio books to pass the time while making one.
Back to top Go down
PikaSalt

PikaSalt

Character sheet
Name: PikaSalt
Faction: NCR
Level: 20

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 9:09 pm

Waiting for mods is like checking for a youtuber you follow to make another video. It's devastating on my mental health.

ClicheDan276

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:18 am

When I’m bored I just starting writing new ideas for my characters from playthroughs and adding more to them like a few days ago I came up with the idea to put my assassin in the NCR before becoming a hired gun.
Back to top Go down
darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 6:04 am

I don't have to wait for mods because I've downloaded so much stuff here that I plan to implement armors, guns and others goodies in the game at my manner, (optimizing textures, reducing size, etc...) either I merge plugins or add them manually with FNvedit as replacers or extras. So I have occupation for decades. Posting here has became also a full time occupation, so there are some days like yesterday for example or, among other things, I don't have nor want to play because I find reading / posting on GUN more interresting Smile

What do you do while waiting for mods? Sig-1214What do you do while waiting for mods? Bande-21What do you do while waiting for mods? Bande-22What do you do while waiting for mods? Bande-23What do you do while waiting for mods? Bande-24What do you do while waiting for mods? Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do while waiting for mods?   What do you do while waiting for mods? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do while waiting for mods?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1