Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!
HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Halloween Screenshot Contest 2016 ________________

Profile Image Guidelines
October 2016

Share | 

USSR mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: USSR mods?   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Well... I am a bit freaky in that theme, so wanted to ask you.
I am interested in soviet light armors, maybe someone knows where to get good ones, because i browsed internet long enough and found very few of them..
But i think that if i am not alone, who interested in some soviet stuff for FONV, it is good idea to say where to get USSR weapon or maybe location mods?
Yeah, i know of some location mods, that are in development, hope they will be ready soon..
Is there something is ready to use already?

Сталина на Вас нет!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: USSR mods?   Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Suggest you to go on for soviet weapons. ;-)
As for armor, i have TOXA01`s Battery Online pack with "spetsnaz" outfits and Altyn helmets. Also have a Black OPs multiplayer classes outfits. Both in Winter and Summer variants. Need a link - PM me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: USSR mods?   Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:11 pm

Many weapons from Soviet era are on nexus in weapon packs, File Planet has weapon packs that contain those style of weapons also. If you are asking for mod packs that just contain USSR stuff only, I don't know of any, I have only found stuff bundled with other mods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: USSR mods?   Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:42 pm

I actually have a few (not mine of course) from.a couple of others, soviet power armor, soviet go 20 gas masks (I think), soviet color schemed gas mask (just red and black really) and a few weapon mods adding AKM, AK74su, and a ballistic knife (haven't tried most of these weapons yet). These are mods that I am aware of. Though, there are surely a few more.
Most are found at Fallout New Vegas Nexus.

To peer through darkness to find something when searching for nothing

- Fell

Among the forgotten, but not the lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: USSR mods?   Sun May 11, 2014 4:20 am

Kinda wish some more authentic stuff would float around, but that could go for most of the modern armors. Some of the new pieces of russian kit looks absolutely amazing and just distinct enough from the western / American stuff.

Millennia released some high-res soviet weapons on nexus as well, just make sure to grab them with xCaliber, and give them the right ammo entries.

My buddy just ordered 800 dollars worth of stuff from Russia- not sure what he got, but here's to hoping that it wont get seized or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: USSR mods?   Mon May 12, 2014 2:30 pm

In Mothership Zeta Crew Terran Starship Command for Fallout 3, you actually get to go to Moscow as part of the mod's quest line. Unfortunately you are stuck in a single, albeit large, building. But it does have windows with a great view. And it also adds soviet era music.
I won't go into more details in order to avoid further spoilers, but i can say I had a lot of fun with it. Its my favorite quest mod for any game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USSR mods?   Today at 2:36 am

Back to top Go down

USSR mods?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1