Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money wolfenstein machine gauss power hunk commonwealth Overhaul Reforged NPCs ghoul body Gear Mask daryl Call boomers riot khan Ryse boom marvel Superpele vault dead mandalorian
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 8:14 am

Looks fake to me :/ Not that its too good to be true, but rather the tiny details on it. I'm not gonna elaborate on that anymore because that's gonna take too long. Unless a news goes around the net about it, best dismiss this as fake.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
Seminole Gamer

Seminole Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 7:11 pm

No remaster necessary when F4NV is being worked on and looking pretty good.

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Definitely fake, whoever make this picture didn't even put effort to it to make it seems real.
Back to top Go down
conn11399

conn11399

Character sheet
Name: Elizabeth
Faction: Undecided
Level: 11

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 11:18 pm

I would literally run around my town naked if either fallout nv was ported on to f4 engine or obsidian started working on another fallout.

BITBUT

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 am

You're just too good to be true... that's why I think its fake lol, also probably not interested in a remaster for this. A Fallout 3 Remaster would catch my attention because its still a bitch to run these days and I havent dug in too deep into that game because of the various and significant technical issues.
Back to top Go down
Acekiler

Acekiler

Character sheet
Name: Acekiler 45
Faction: Tsarnov's Legion
Level: 69

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:57 am

no!... the last thing I want is another revision of that dry boring enemyless desert map I don't understand why they won't remaster fallout 3 that would make me very happy. so that mean it's probley never going to happen...

CyberGlockk

CyberGlockk

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 11:31 am

Ichigo Tiger White Tiger wrote:
maybe bethesda just reverse engineer the code from 32bit into 64bit for much more improved performance & stability, I don't think they will have time to remastered all of it considered how awesome New Vegas was, much detail quest & more quest than Fallout 3. lol just kidding. but yeah maybe they just reverse engineer it to use 64 bit code the same as Skyrim remastered. also OP @Onceknown, where did you find that leak image? is that from 4chan? 1chan? 2chan? too many chan thread?

a 64bit new vegas would be all we really need. A full on remaster would be nice but I don't think that will ever be in the pipeline. One can dream though.
Back to top Go down
Nicks

Nicks

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 4:08 pm

hmmmm, interesting. I like the discussion

Last edited by Onceknown on Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Fake

As for the whole reverse engineer the code here is the issue with that. The version of Gambryo they used for NV is not the same as Skyrim they got a new version of Gamebryo that supported DX11. The version that came out right before Lightspeed. There is no reverse engineering, it would be a lot of porting, and a lot of headache. Assets, shader networks, UV's would all have to be redone to get NV into the new engine. Look at those that are doing skywind. They have to for the most part recreate everything from scratch. Same concept still applies.There is no reverse engineering it over for a seamless transition. It would be a project that took years like a full Bethesda production cycle to make it happen. Why Skyrim was easy to port from 32bit to 64bit with dx11. Because it was the same engine there is a compiler that spits out 32bit, 64bit, ps3, ps4, xbox 360, xbox 1, and they have just added in the Nintendo hardware exporter since a Nintendo console wont die with the hardware upgrades it got. The version of Gambryo that New Vegas was made on was an older past version license of the engine. That offered no real modernization as the current engine license they have does.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
shadowshade

shadowshade

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 3:24 am

Onceknown wrote:
Yep, you guys/gals are too good. I was working on a project when I made that photo. Didn't make it with the intentions to make a leak but it looked kinda cool so I just wanted to see peoples reactions. I hope no one feels deceived, if so i am sorry. Thanks for all the responses though!

What's that project about? Is it some kind of academic study on what people are ready to believe when it comes to advertisment or similar stimuli? I'm just asking because I'm wondering what your point in posting that image was.
Back to top Go down
sandtwister200

sandtwister200

Character sheet
Name: Raul Alfonso Tejada
Faction: Black Mountain
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 3:49 am

I'd say that if New Vegas was to be remastered or if another game is to take place in Nevada, Bethesda should consider some things and those are:
1. Large map size, extending distances between towns and settlements
2. Vehicles because if the "Vault Dweller" could repair or jury-rig a car so can anyone else in the US
3. more weapon shops specifically energy weapons
4. Flyable Aircrafts
5. more factions
6. more towns, settlements, major areas
6. Quests that tell the player to go back to starting settlements eg: where the player starts the game i
instead of going to new areas and abandoning previous areas.

And that's all I think should be considered into New Vegas if it's remastered or if they make another game in Nevada. These are MY Opinions so please do not criticize them.

kazeem

kazeem

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 7:25 am

Remastered? I don't think so.
But I heard about something else: Obsidian working on another Fallout game using New Vegas map. ( Don't ask , honestly I don't remember where I read it ). This would make more sense in my opinion.

Splatter, splatter, splatter, gnnnniihhh and....SPLATTER!
Back to top Go down
Nicks

Nicks

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 3:38 pm

@shadowshade I'm making a fan-made trailer, so its a personal project. (but I posted it because I just wanted to see how people would react and see if people believed it or not.)

Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 10:52 am

@Onceknown Have you finished your fan-made trailer? There's been plenty of good fan-made trailers, like this one:
Spoiler:

Though I wish they were real.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:04 am

Bethesda aren't obliged to do anything, but I think Bethesda should support projects like Fallout 4: Capital Wasteland and F4NV because in the long run, it nets them more money as 3 and New Vegas are requirements for said mods. It's a smart business move as there are people out there whose first Fallout is 4, and so are put off by the outdated graphics and gameplay of the earlier games, but as these games are being revamped in the new engine, they are more willing to buy it. Beth gets more money from FO3/FNV sales despite doing absolutely nothing and fans are happy.
Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:33 am

I don't think thats's actually true, well maybe not to a full extent. Skyrim Special Edition, the Star Wars Special Edition essentially, sold very well. It still has outdated graphics, animations are jagged, still plays at 30fps on the new consoles (when they're more powerful than the 360 and PS3) and the combat isn't the greatest but it still sold well.
Making New Vegas and 3 to 64bits, though that might be difficult, would help since Skyrim SE was converted to 64bits. Allowing these games to be mod friendly would, I think, help them because Bethesda now understands that there's potential to make money from console modding as well. That's where Bethesda will be heading, console modding. Probably from now to the games they are developing and if they plan to remaster their old games, they will be more mod friendly and consoles will be able to mod, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

Ichigo Tiger White Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:40 am

@RangerGUN ahh yes, old Skyrim was 32bit isn't? how did they actually convert it into 64 bit?
Back to top Go down
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:44 am

Ichigo Tiger White Tiger wrote:
@RangerGUN ahh yes, old Skyrim was 32bit isn't? how did they actually convert it into 64 bit?
I never worked on the game, so I couldn't tell you. Perhaps they used the Garden Eden Creation Kit or maybe they asked Clavicus Vile, the Daedric Prince of trickery and wishes to convert it to 64bits.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 4:05 pm

@RangerGUN I highly hope they don't pull a Special Edition again though. Skyrim Special Edition only did well because Original Skyrim was a nightmarish mess to run on PCs and Skyrim is immensely popular. There's a reason they chose not to remaster Oblivion or Morrowind instead, being those two games have a smaller fanbase in comparison to Skyrim's huge community of players, and thus would sell less. To make what I'm saying clearer, Oblivion definitely sold more copies than New Vegas or 3 did, as it's the second most modded game on the Nexus, yet, Bethesda still know a Skyrim remaster would net them the most money.

In short, SSE was a cashgrab and nothing more. New Vegas or 3 being remastered still being on the Gamebryo engine would not only embarass Bethesda as Gamebryo engine is not exactly optimized for modern day visuals (not saying SSE had great visuals, it was basically Skyrim with godrays and fancy depth of field) and lead to unplayable performance issues, but actually have them miss their chance for more money with a Fallout 4 remaster, and we all know how much Bethesda LOVES money.

I mean, Fallout 4 didn't even win that many GOTY awards, yet Bethesda wouldn't miss their chance to make a "GOTY edition" for it though.

Either way, I'm going off topic. Point being is that it's highly unlikely they remaster 3 or NV, just as unlikely as them remastering Oblivion or Morrowind. A smarter option would be to encourage sales of their older games while not even touching them, and the best way to do that is with mods. Bethesda knows this, and it is the whole reason why their games are as popular as they are today and why they keep chasing after paid mods. Console modding is low hanging fruit, since console users already are limited in what they can install with mods, opening opportunities for Bethesda to implement paid modding, as they tried (and failed) to do on PC on the Steam workshop years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?   Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon....New Vegas Remastered?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next