Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse money boomers Call hunk marvel commonwealth Gear Overhaul mandalorian khan boom power Superpele wolfenstein vault body Reforged daryl Mask dead gauss NPCs riot ghoul machine
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby professorlicme8 Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 12:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 4:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toolio20

(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Empty
PostSubject: (SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe   (SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Ok, I'm trying to add some Wall Safe containers with the Creation Kit - simple enough, right?

I can create the dupes, adjust/rename as needed and place them in-game. However, none of them function - that is, they're located and visible exactly where they should be, only they can't be interacted with (detected, opened) by the player. They just sit there on the wall, silently mocking me.

Is there something that has to be adjusted in CK? I've not had this issue with other container types, not even the floor safe (which works just fine) - in fact, I created a working floor safe then re-adjusted it's model to that of the wall safe and bam, denied.

Any idea what the problem could be? Thanks, any and all

Last edited by toolio20 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Problem identified)
Back to top Go down
tuxek

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe   (SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 6:43 am

Are you sure you have placed the correct wall safe.

To ensure I could see this from your perspective I tried placing a wall save myself and I had no problems with it.
So maybe you have an esp that somehow messes up the wall save.

Here's a screenshot that may help you select the correct one and a picture in game showcasing it all worked.
here you go:

I found one of the screenshots a bit small so I improved it

geck2:

-Julius Caesar

Q: Can you teach me how to rig? - A: Perhaps this will help:
Back to top Go down
toolio20

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe   (SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:53 am

@tuxek

Hey man, thanks for feedback - FO3/NV GECK was much easier to work with from a "tinkerer" perspective, I never had any issues with such basic stuff.

I do think I figured out the problem, though - it appears that in FO4 wall safe container types simply DO NOT WORK in Vault 111. In the overworld, no problem. Same container type inside the vault, El Zilcho. I couldn't get them to work because they simply don't work, as far as I can tell - if I'm wrong, I'd love to know the solution.

Again, thanks for the response, gonna try and mark this "solved" for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe   (SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe Empty

Back to top Go down

(SOLVED) [FO4] Creation Kit - Problem with Wall Safe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1