Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault money mandalorian dead power Gear Superpele gauss khan Mask wolfenstein machine Overhaul marvel boomers NPCs body boom Reforged hunk ghoul commonwealth Call daryl riot Ryse
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Allthis Today at 15:20

» Afterlife discord
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby fil0000 Today at 6:57

» The Next fallout
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Velken Today at 0:13

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Velken Today at 0:08

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 18:16

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Luke Priefer Yesterday at 15:43

» Starfield
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Velken Wed 8 May 2024 - 23:34

» Not new, but been a long time
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby john96 Sat 4 May 2024 - 0:31

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Xehonort Wed 1 May 2024 - 13:33

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Elean Tue 30 Apr 2024 - 9:21

» Hey guys!!!
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby SilverInc Sun 28 Apr 2024 - 12:39

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby monke gaming Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 2:56

» A long overdue introduction
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu 25 Apr 2024 - 11:46

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Nicward Sat 20 Apr 2024 - 16:50

» Howdy from grandmastoes
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Apoc Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 18:06

» armor slot changing in creation kit
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby Meno Tue 16 Apr 2024 - 8:22

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby HardComma Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 19:42

» Hello from nexus
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby noacctname1 Wed 10 Apr 2024 - 1:54

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby BellToadTall Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 16:06

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Emptyby BellToadTall Wed 3 Apr 2024 - 15:55

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what your pick for the next location for a fallout game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbadan

bobbadan

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Empty
PostSubject: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 23:28

i'd like to see a more rural location like virgina, kentucky, someplace with more open spaces. someplace that requires traveling, and exploration, whats everyone else's thoughs on the subject??
Back to top Go down
Jacob May

Jacob May

Character sheet
Name: Heretic
Faction:
Level: 28

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 0:33

Montana so its full of beast and monsters

what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Mixedgifs3
I try to Always say thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showuser=5975455
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 0:54

Hmm, I have a few ideas. First and foremost, New Orleans. Come on, you gotta admit the setting, characters, and story would be amazing. Horrifying insects, carnivorous gators, insane swamp dwellers. I was very upset when the rumors were untrue, but oh well.

Since I heard about the Fallout 4 Miami mod, I was instantly interested. I feel that the Southern part of the US is greatly unrepresented. A once beachy paradise is turned into a desolate wasteland. One thing that should be implemented into this that should've been in FO4 is aquatic life. Imagine you start swimming and you see schools of irradiated fish, a few screwed up dolphins and, oh yeah, a humongous shark!

A few more cool areas would be somewhere outside the US. Seeing places like London would be very cool or maybe exploring a ruined Berlin. While I would like to see these, I think more people would like playing within China after the war. Maybe not as a full game but maybe as a DLC.

Those are just a few ideas I had.

Jacob May

Character sheet
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 0:57

@ChuBBies1 New Orleans would be epic but i dont trust Bethesda to do it right the makers of new Vegas how ever >_>

Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 1:53

@Jacob May lmao Bethesda do locations better than Obsidian. I'd rather the populated post-apocayptic cities Bethesda create than a deserted plain of nothingness created by Obsidian.

My pick would be for anything other than a desert. Nothing more annoying than walking 15 minutes without seeing any sign of life.
Back to top Go down
commissar197

commissar197

Character sheet
Name: Mikalov Ybma
Faction: Minuteman Empire
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 2:31

I vote on my home state of Texas, could have more of a Vegas atmosphere that people love, while still being new unexplored territory, lots of already nasty wildlife and plenty of towns and landmarks to explore.

Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 4:56

Arizona would be perfect. With the (possible) collapse of Caesar's Legion, it's a perfect setting for Fallout's wild west of wastelands, raiders and untamed creatures. Plus it would be nice to see more things from Van Buren implemented into the Fallout universe. Always wanted to see the computer Diana for example. And it would be a genuinely cool place to pick up from Fallout New Vegas, where we'd be able to see more of an aftermath from that game's events.

what your pick for the next location for a fallout game GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Jacob May

Jacob May

Character sheet
Faction:

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 5:54

@Corvo yes but Obsidian makes better characters ....well there is nick v and handcock ....ok yeah your right i admit defeat.

Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 11:00

Honestly.. anything that isn't a lame ass desert where majority of the map is invisible walls with bad terrain behind said walls.

Why not somewhere in the mid-west? Could have the reintroduction of the mid-west BoS (Illinois) or maybe go a different route and make it take place in the Great Lakes area (Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota)? The mid-west is EXTREMELY under developed that it is kinda sad that we have not had a new game there..

Uptoon

Character sheet
Name: Atom
Faction: Royal Armoured Corps
Level: Probably high

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 11:24

My pick? I would love to see it in a different country. Perhaps Canada, mexico, china, or even the European commonwealth! If you look into the lore of these places on the fallout wiki then you see that it would be possible for a fallout game to take place here.

For example, Allister Tenpenny is from the UK (United Kingdom), and he has made his way to not only the capital wasteland, but created a safe haven from the dangers, and even has his own security force. For me, this confirms that there are infact survivors from the UK and other foreign countries.

Anyway, as I am sure you can tell I would favour a UK fallout game the most, but any fallout game set in a foreign country would be amazing me.

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:15

@bobbadan I'd like a DLC that takes you to China (fallout 3 had a fucking alien mothership, why can't we see post-war apocalyptic china) as seen in Operation Anchorage they had advanced tech to match america, stealth suits, futuristic tanks, (i'd like to see what chinese power armor and buildings would look like in the new games and i don't a couple of mods i mean made by bethesda's design artists etc. ) so let's see some black Yao Guai in a wasteland on the other side of the planet, i think it'd be a good idea for the lore we know so little about the damage the great war caused to china

Back to top Go down
Banewrath

Banewrath

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 17:25

I vote for Philadelphia! It would be very simaler, if not the same as FO4 map. You have downtown, parks, the burbs, rivers. Just put like 10x the amount of raiders then FO4 had and it will feel just like home. Next state over is New Jersey so theres the Point Lookout Far Harbor type setting. Then have a DLC south in Virginia and a DLC up north in NY. Then make Skyrim sized DLC of Texas so Commissar can run arounbd and kill shit.
Back to top Go down
bobbadan

bobbadan

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 19:23

I admit china would be epic, you could be any race, if your human you could be a tourist who was visiting china and got put into a vault, an american pow who was taken to a chinese vault, or an american spy who got placed into a vualt in china, the options are endless, and would make for an awesome game. maybe you start off on a mission to stop the war, but end up capture just before the bombs fall, i could go on and on about storylines. but yes a fallout game in china would be nice, see what types of weapons, armors and power armors they had, who knows maybe they could add drivable cars, or vehicles.
Back to top Go down
Chromesthesia

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 21:36

commissar197 wrote:
I vote on my home state of Texas, could have more of a Vegas atmosphere that people love, while still being new unexplored territory, lots of already nasty wildlife and plenty of towns and landmarks to explore.

GHOUL REDNECKS

I'd like a Fallout in a foreign country, or at least one which gives us more information about the rest of the world and what they be up to and the sort of cultures they have in this alt-reality and significant world.

I imagine Mexico would be quite cool as well, especially with Raul's experiences down their sounds like quite the place for shootin'.
Back to top Go down
TheRatDragon

TheRatDragon

Character sheet
Name: Matthew
Faction: USMC
Level: Applicant

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 9:34

A country other than the United States. I mean I'd like to see a Fallout game set for Earth and the orbiting satellites and the Moon! I know crazy and it would be totally unlikely to happen within this century, but hear me out! The whole world can be explored from Europe to China to the USA and beyond. All the BOMB Space Stations can be explored and the Moon can be explored as well because I think in the Fallout universe, wasn't there a Moon outpost? But yeah we can see the effects on each country and some countries could still be standing. But if it had to be specific, I'd wanna see the damage in the midwest. I hear there are tornados in the midwest that are so huge, barely any vertibirds can go from West to East. I dunno, but it would be cool, very ambitious, very unlikely, and very awesome.

what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Tenor
Back to top Go down
Orth

Orth

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 13:16

I honestly wish the next Fallout was developed by Obsidian and that it was set in New Orleans, I think they could do some seriously awesome shit with that place. With all those swamps and rural vibes it has a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 14:43

i want to see china in the fallout universe, even as a small DLC (like anchorage or the mothership in the Zeta DLC) see what the war did to china, what the wasteland there is like, things like that

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 23:18

Some locations I wouldn't mind seeing:

Northern California, (Like Sacramento, Redding, Roseville, ect...)
Reason: So many Fallout games focus on Southern Cali, would be nice to see what the norther part of Cali would look like

The central plains
Reason: A flat open world to explore, and it would be cool to see rad tornadoes.
Back to top Go down
Famix

Famix

Character sheet
Name: Depression
Faction: The Suffering
Level: -7

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptySun 10 Sep 2017 - 10:56

Fallout: Folsom

PLEASE? PLEASE?

We begin as a new prisoner in a Powder Gangar prison in Folsom Prison, and then there's a breakout. Or, we could be pardoned as a misunderstanding, then we go through some files for verification, which starts SPECIAL and SKILLS

DoomPlayerDoomDemonDoomPlayerDoomDemonDoomPlayerDoomDemonDoomPlayerDoomDemon
DoomDemonDoomPlayerDoomDemonDoomPlayerDoomDemonDoomPlayerDoomDemonDoomPlayer
Back to top Go down
joshwist55

joshwist55

Character sheet
Name: Andrew M. Rockefeller
Faction: NCR
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game EmptySun 10 Sep 2017 - 14:22

Make a Fallout that takes place other than the shoreline states. I mean I know that nuclear warheads will focus mainly on the easiest target as us humans are really lazy sometimes, even in war.
Consider states in the midwest or mideast or the mid states in general. We'll get a variety of weather such as Hurricanes (God Bless Texas and Florida), and tornadoes (God bless any state that got hit with tornadoes).
Imagine Rad Tornadoes and Hurricanes where you are forced to go under. Along with the possibility of having very large cities as I doubt the Mid states got hit that much that we will have barren and small societies.

PostSubject: Re: what your pick for the next location for a fallout game   what your pick for the next location for a fallout game Empty

Back to top Go down

what your pick for the next location for a fallout game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next