Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OrcLivesMatter

Character sheet
Name: Orc
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1000000000

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Why do you use Breeze as your main body mod, when Robert has obviously better meshes and textures?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:06 pm

@Sentra - Yes, I will do more race mods for the player. I have a few planned but they are not at the top of my priority list. If you have requests, you can make them known. I won't promise to do them, but knowing what the community wants helps guide my efforts. As for buildings, no. These are not part of my skill set.

@OrcLivesMatter - I use Breeze because if you know how to use nifskope to edit UV maps, then you can use Breeze textures and make easy compatibility patches for vanilla or Robert's mods. In other words, with a little tweaking, Breeze users don't have to pass on any mods due to body types.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dukepluckem

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 pm

Where could I find the armor pack that includes Duke Nukem sir. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:16 pm

Hey Drags, really love all your mods(whether they are a simple armor pack or a massive overhaul). I was wondering, do you ever try making other mods besides armors or races?

zombaslaya360

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:08 am

I was wondering if you've been considering porting armors or races from the game Rainbow Six Siege for new vegas. I've seen another mod author port a few armors from Siege into New Vegas. However 2 of his armor mods have been broken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jmanumber1

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:13 am

Hi dragbody! Firstly, how are you (No, really. Tell me)? I hope that I'm not too late to actually ask this, but I was just wondering where you get the bulk of your assets from? I've tried my hand at porting some stuff from luxox18 and faithfulfaun on deviantart, but I was wondering if there were any sites that you personally frequent.

Thanks again for all your work dude!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:03 am

Hey drag. I was wondering if you and lord of war have any thoughts on porting his b-90 armor and merc pack to new Vegas. Thanks again for absolutely everything you do!

Edit: Do you have any plans on releasing your new john snow race you posted a picture of a while ago?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaCartel

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: Neutral
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello sir. I've been seing the call of juarez armor mod in your pics. İs this armor for public release or private ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Полковник Отем
Faction: Анклав
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:50 am

At what time there will be updates from the Commonwealth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Hey Dragbody, I'm a big fan of your mods. I come to GUNNET because of you.
Here's a question: Since I can't access some of your mods because I haven't been promoted yet , I want to know which mods is available in the public section and which is not. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danieldefense

Character sheet
Name: GUN resident
Faction: Gaming Underground Network
Level: Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello @dragbody, first of all congratulate you on your models and share them with all of us

There goes my question, many of you have a good talent, have you not thought about entering a videogame company?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2