Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul Mask money Gear body mandalorian dead vault power machine Overhaul gauss boomers wolfenstein hunk NPCs Ryse Call Reforged daryl commonwealth khan riot boom marvel Superpele
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OrcLivesMatter

OrcLivesMatter

Character sheet
Name: Orc
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1000000000

Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Why do you use Breeze as your main body mod, when Robert has obviously better meshes and textures?
Back to top Go down
dragbody

dragbody

Character sheet
Name: Riddick
Faction: I bow to no man.
Level: Animal

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:06 pm

@Sentra - Yes, I will do more race mods for the player. I have a few planned but they are not at the top of my priority list. If you have requests, you can make them known. I won't promise to do them, but knowing what the community wants helps guide my efforts. As for buildings, no. These are not part of my skill set.

@OrcLivesMatter - I use Breeze because if you know how to use nifskope to edit UV maps, then you can use Breeze textures and make easy compatibility patches for vanilla or Robert's mods. In other words, with a little tweaking, Breeze users don't have to pass on any mods due to body types.
Back to top Go down
Dukepluckem

Dukepluckem

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 pm

Where could I find the armor pack that includes Duke Nukem sir. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ChuBBies1

ChuBBies1

Character sheet
Name: I'll think of one later
Faction: Uh, myself?
Level: Level? I don't need no stinking level!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 31, 2017 11:16 pm

Hey Drags, really love all your mods(whether they are a simple armor pack or a massive overhaul). I was wondering, do you ever try making other mods besides armors or races?

zombaslaya360

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:08 am

I was wondering if you've been considering porting armors or races from the game Rainbow Six Siege for new vegas. I've seen another mod author port a few armors from Siege into New Vegas. However 2 of his armor mods have been broken.
Back to top Go down
jmanumber1

jmanumber1

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:13 am

Hi dragbody! Firstly, how are you (No, really. Tell me)? I hope that I'm not too late to actually ask this, but I was just wondering where you get the bulk of your assets from? I've tried my hand at porting some stuff from luxox18 and faithfulfaun on deviantart, but I was wondering if there were any sites that you personally frequent.

Thanks again for all your work dude!
Back to top Go down
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:03 am

Hey drag. I was wondering if you and lord of war have any thoughts on porting his b-90 armor and merc pack to new Vegas. Thanks again for absolutely everything you do!

Edit: Do you have any plans on releasing your new john snow race you posted a picture of a while ago?
Back to top Go down
LaCartel

LaCartel

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: Neutral
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 6:43 pm

Hello sir. I've been seing the call of juarez armor mod in your pics. İs this armor for public release or private ?
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 12:50 am

At what time there will be updates from the Commonwealth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 9:04 pm

Hey Dragbody, I'm a big fan of your mods. I come to GUNNET because of you.
Here's a question: Since I can't access some of your mods because I haven't been promoted yet , I want to know which mods is available in the public section and which is not. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Danieldefense

Danieldefense

Character sheet
Name: GUN resident
Faction: Gaming Underground Network
Level: Loading...

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello @dragbody, first of all congratulate you on your models and share them with all of us

There goes my question, many of you have a good talent, have you not thought about entering a videogame company?

EASF

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:33 pm

dragbody wrote:
Hello GUN family,

I'm back in town now and looking forward to settling into some more modding. I feel like I've been quiet for a while so I want to reach out to the community and let anyone who cares know that I'm hard at work.

I want to try an Ask Me Anything so let's have your questions! You can post all day Saturday the 29th (and what's left of this Friday) and I'll give my responses on Sunday the 30th.

(This post is in the Fallout discussion thread because I expect to answer questions primarily about New Vegas, but I will answers other questions too.)

Where is the armor pack from the video Armor Pack II WIP from youtube
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 4:25 am

@dragbody Hello, I'm just looking for your opinion on your preference for a PB&J sandwich. Grape jelly or strawberry?
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:06 am

@dragbody What are your thoughts on pineapple pizza?

Will there be enough Dakka?

Last edited by ahyuser001 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:28 am

Could you please make a mod for new vegas that connects to my brain and anything I think of will spawn in the game???? Right now I'm thinking of a red helmet with green a ice cream cone taped to the side and a large sign saying "Courier Se7en, THE PUSSY SLAYAAAA" taped to the visor where I can view the NPCs as my long lost brother from Ireland (although he moved to Egypt pretty recently and is now living as a hostage for a sumo wrestler so he may look greatly different to when I last saw him at my sister's wedding getting bitten by a leopard gecko with a weird penis shaped tail) ?????? He has had that bite now for a while so it's gone from red to pink if that helps you mod this into the game.
Back to top Go down
erafox

erafox

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: GUN
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Are you God ? really question someday fallout 3 character overhaul for ttw ?

Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Ok, so with all the faction overhauls you've done, which one are you most pleased with/feel fits into the world the best?

Back to top Go down
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet
Name: Mark
Faction: NCR (because i like them)
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 2:40 am

Can i ask you a question ? What part of Fallout 4 that you dont like and why? For me the reason i hate Fallout 4 was the sky, some of the enviroment, the dialouge and the heavy story telling not heavy on the roleplay side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 5:52 am

Im confused about installing your overhaul mods. your descriptions say "drag and drop". Drag what? Drop where? Im new to modding so I have no clue what that means. Im using MO2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 4:06 pm

@"Allen Reyes"Just use the install option from MO 2 and select the zip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!   Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Me Anything with Dragbody - open for questions!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next