Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss Ryse commonwealth body mandalorian NPCs boomers wolfenstein daryl money boom riot power hunk Superpele marvel Overhaul khan machine ghoul Call Mask vault Gear dead Reforged
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Hi there i guess Emptyby monke gaming Today at 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Hi there i guess Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Hi there i guess Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Hi there i guess Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Hi there i guess Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Hi there i guess Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Hi there i guess Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Hi there i guess Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Hi there i guess Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Hi there i guess Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Hi there i guess Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Hi there i guess Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Hi there i guess Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Hi there i guess Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Hi there i guess Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Hi there i guess Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Hi there i guess Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Hi there i guess Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Hi there i guess Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Hi there i guess Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hi there i guess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Defragged

Defragged

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:07 pm

Really new to this site. personally just kinda come here to see if there are any cool animation mods for Fallout 4 that add more gun trick animations like spinning guns, throwing mags. you know the opposite direction of what most fps games are going for currently it seems. if anyone knows if there are animations that share the same over the top style as "Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon" I would love to know.
Back to top Go down
kiionohi

kiionohi

Character sheet
Name: Eery
Faction: Questlove
Level: 11

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:15 pm

Aloha fragg, welcome to GUN you'll want to check Public Animations my dude

ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Hi back... I suppose
TongueTril
LOL

I don't know of those animations but they do sound cool and when I return to Fallout 4 I would also be interested so I am keeping an eye on the thread. Thanks for bring this up. Very Happy

Welcome to the site. There are loads of mods that you might not even imagined exsisted that you will simpley have to try. There are even more in the higher member section as well so it is worth posting your 40 post or whatever the current requirement is to get there.

As a long time member here I can give you some simple ideas to easily make that amount. Posting a thank you to the mods you love. Posting a screen capture of your use of the mod is very much appreciated by the authors of the mods as well. Making your round in the introduction thread saying hello to others and trying to make friends works as well. Soon and before you know it under normal useage here on this site you will be able to be promoted. Smile It is that easy, and best of all if you were active on the site like mentioned above you will have a few friends and associates that you will be able to discuss mods and other interesting things with as well as get some support and assistance or direction. Smile So get in there and have fun. Looking forward to seeing you in the promotion thread. TongueTril

Defragged

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 10:36 pm

ritualclarity wrote:
Hi back... I suppose
TongueTril
LOL

I don't know of those animations but they do sound cool and when I return to Fallout 4 I would also be interested so I am keeping an eye on the thread. Thanks for bring this up. Very Happy

Welcome to the site. There are loads of mods that you might not even imagined exsisted that you will simpley have to try. There are even more in the higher member section as well so it is worth posting your 40 post or whatever the current requirement is to get there.

As a long time member here I can give you some simple ideas to easily make that amount. Posting a thank you to the mods you love. Posting a screen capture of your use of the mod is very much appreciated by the authors of the mods as well. Making your round in the introduction thread saying hello to others and trying to make friends works as well. Soon and before you know it under normal useage here on this site you will be able to be promoted. Smile It is that easy, and best of all if you were active on the site like mentioned above you will have a few friends and associates that you will be able to discuss mods and other interesting things with as well as get some support and assistance or direction. Smile So get in there and have fun. Looking forward to seeing you in the promotion thread. TongueTril

Thanks for the friendly reply. i was a bit skeptical at first after hearing that the "admins can be dicks and have a superiority complex" or whatever the youtube comment section posted about it. so seeing that it isnt that way is a good thing. i'll just have to get used to the UI of this site and stuff. The camo textures definetly camouflage the site enough to make some features hard to find.
Back to top Go down
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 1:44 am

I know the admin and for a short time worked with him and another person(admin) on a different site as a fellow moderator and then later as admin. I can tell you that he isn't a "dick". Often you hear that from people that have gotten "but hurt" because they didn't get their way. Instead of them taking responsibility for what they have done they go running elsewhere and cry, never mentioning what they did to get the actions given to them Wink

That being said if rules are broken there will be a response. Everything I have been aware of here and even more so on the other site, has been very fair and even handed without any favoritism. You have nothing to fear. If you have any questions or even doubts about something please send a PM to one of the moderators/admin for clarification. This site due to its content has some differences from other sites you might be used to. Best to check before hand to be sure.

If you are nice, and respectful, as you do very much so far appear to be, you will get along famously here. So go out and meet the great, fun members here, make a few friends and most of all have fun. There are many, many terrific mods that are available to you outside of the elevated section. In fact most of the mods I like the best are public ones, so don't need to be in a rush to get the promotion. Just have a great time.

As their catch phrase states.
Come for the mods, stay for the community! Smile

jsmits82

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 2:58 am

Hi, Drefragged and welcome to GUN.
I can say, from my own experience here, that none of the admins are "dicks" or suffering from some superiority complex.
You'll find great mods as well as great peeps here.
There are rules here just like you find on other mod sites. Some are a little different but as long you show respect for those rules and the individuals here all is gravy.
Back to top Go down
STRUBE2

STRUBE2

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:28 am

Welcome to Gun network man! The admins on here seem super friendly and super chill. I honestly was a little worried at first too, but as long as you respect the rules and aren't a dick, I don't think you'll run into much trouble on here.
Back to top Go down
Wergon

Wergon

Character sheet
Name: Killian
Faction: Nocturne
Level: Hacker

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 6:37 am

Hi, mate! Welcome here and enjoy your stay!) We are very friendly society, you'll like us!)

Hi there i guess NBgFzcg

My Achievments:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demise.star
ritualclarity

ritualclarity

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess EmptyTue Jul 18, 2017 4:36 pm

See, others agree. Nothing to worry about here. This site isn't like some "other sites"... Wink And that is a good thing... This site has loads of things you can't get elsewhere. Very Happy Cool admin and excellent mods... win/win Smile

Hi there i guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there i guess   Hi there i guess Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there i guess

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1