Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian boomers dead riot Overhaul money machine daryl boom Reforged vault commonwealth Mask marvel gauss Call NPCs Superpele wolfenstein power hunk body Gear khan Ryse ghoul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:06 pm

» The Next fallout
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:29 pm

» Greetings!
[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 8:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tuxek

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Empty
PostSubject: [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV)   [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:57 pm

So I've been playing a lot of New Vegas lately and I also have been downloading some cool outfits from here.
The only thing that is really bothering me is that a lot of armours, escpesially from dragbody clip through the pip boy and hide the screen partly or completely.
The easiest way to fix this problem would be to download any of the handheld pip boy mods.
A month or two ago I tried this and it may have been because I had the pimp boy equiped then, but I encountered a lot of bugs when uninstalling those types of mods.

One completely removed the pip boy and made me look at my arm with nothing around it.
And another time it would still make me look at my hand while the camera should have been looking at the arm.

So I wish to know what the safest pip boy replacer is and one that is also uninstallable.
And what to do so I don't run into the previous mentioned problems again.

7-4-2017 edit:
Yesterday I tried the A familiar friend Pip-Boy 2500 along with a new gamesave and it still causes me to lose the pip boy and look at my arm.
Hopefully someone knows a sort of fix to that problem

-Julius Caesar

Q: Can you teach me how to rig? - A: Perhaps this will help:

Last edited by tuxek on Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Solved sign so it can be removed easier)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tuxek

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV)   [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:07 am

@Boodaliboo

I am not truly sure what you are suggesting me to do.
I had the same problem with the pip boy 2500 mod and I am not sure what you mean with "inventory tem"

-Julius Caesar

Back to top Go down
cyber_funk

cyber_funk

PostSubject: Re: [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV)   [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:15 am

tuxek wrote:
@Boodaliboo

I am not truly sure what you are suggesting me to do.
I had the same problem with the pip boy 2500 mod and I am not sure what you mean with "inventory tem"
He's asking you to make sure NVSE is up to date. Make sure to download the latest version(Beta 5.0b3) from http://nvse.silverlock.org/

There should be a terminal object called "[RobCo Pip-Boy widget]" in your inventory under the "Aid" tab. From there you can uninstall the Pip-boy 2500 mod if you need to.

tuxek

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV)   [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 11:48 am

@cyber_funk You know that one inventory item in the aid category may have solved pretty much all my problems if it works.
And I'm pretty sure my nvse is up to date.
Haven't updated in half a year though.

-Julius Caesar

Back to top Go down
cyber_funk

cyber_funk

PostSubject: Re: [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV)   [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 12:26 pm

Glad to have helped!

Just to be safe you should just replace your current NVSE with the newest version. It has updated pretty recently IIRC.

PostSubject: Re: [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV)   [solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV) Empty

Back to top Go down

[solved] issues uninstalling pip-boy replacers. (NV)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1