Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele Call wolfenstein hunk boom body Overhaul Ryse gauss NPCs dead commonwealth Mask Gear machine ghoul riot marvel power money khan Reforged mandalorian vault daryl boomers
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby monke gaming Today at 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ramsey

ramsey

FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Empty
PostSubject: FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead   FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 11:59 pm

Two new quest that I have bugged. Well the first Brain Dead, I explored all Far Harbor and pass all quest except ShipBreaker and Pearls didn't appear. Then I tried to go to the Vault and active the quest with other method, I use the key with the Vault door and then nothing happens, the door doesn't open and nothing speak with me or let me continue with the quest and if I try to use the elevator to return, the elevator is buged so I can't exit.

So the first question is, how to fix this quest?¿

The second question, I don't know how to start the shipbreaker quest because again I explore all the insland and I went to the senttlements lots of times and the radio signal and the quest doesn't appear.

Any idea?
Back to top Go down
mikeee1111

mikeee1111

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead   FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:49 pm

ramsey wrote:
Two new quest that I have bugged. Well the first Brain Dead, I explored all Far Harbor and pass all quest except ShipBreaker and Pearls didn't appear. Then I tried to go to the Vault and active the quest with other method, I use the key with the Vault door and then nothing happens, the door doesn't open and nothing speak with me or let me continue with the quest and if I try to use the elevator to return, the elevator is buged so I can't exit.

The second question, I don't know how to start the shipbreaker quest because again I explore all the insland and I went to the senttlements lots of times and the radio signal and the quest doesn't appear.

Any idea?

Try using the console commands.

SetStage <QuestID> <Quest stage number>Moves the quest in your quest log to the indicated quest stage. Recommended command for moving past bugged sections of quests rather than forcing the entire quest to become completed. This command can only set the quest to a further stage; it cannot return you to a stage you have already completed.

GetStage <QuestID>Returns the quest's current stage number.

sqt Show Quest Target: Generates a list of current quest targets. Can also be used to find Quest IDs.

CompleteQuest <QuestID>Completes the given quest.

ResetQuest <QuestID>Resets the given quest.

CompleteAllObjectives <QuestID>Completes all current objectives for the given quest.

MoveToQuestTarget <QuestID> or movetoqt <QuestID>Teleports the player to the questtarget.

ShowQuestStages <QuestID> or sqs <QuestID>Used to display all the stages of a quest.

- Gandalf the Bla- I mean the white.
FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Source
Back to top Go down
ramsey

ramsey

PostSubject: Re: FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead   FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 6:18 pm

mikeee1111 wrote:
ramsey wrote:

Any idea?

Try using the console commands.

SetStage <QuestID> <Quest stage number>Moves the quest in your quest log to the indicated quest stage. Recommended command for moving past bugged sections of quests rather than forcing the entire quest to become completed. This command can only set the quest to a further stage; it cannot return you to a stage you have already completed.

GetStage <QuestID>Returns the quest's current stage number.

sqt Show Quest Target: Generates a list of current quest targets. Can also be used to find Quest IDs.

CompleteQuest <QuestID>Completes the given quest.

ResetQuest <QuestID>Resets the given quest.

CompleteAllObjectives <QuestID>Completes all current objectives for the given quest.

MoveToQuestTarget <QuestID> or movetoqt <QuestID>Teleports the player to the questtarget.

ShowQuestStages <QuestID> or sqs <QuestID>Used to display all the stages of a quest.

I used sqs with Brain Dead and the state of the quest is Stoped and the stage is 0 then appears a lots of numbers and all say (not set).
I don't know what to do. Is that normal?

With the Shipbreaker quest is similar, but in the wiki I found a posible fix that I will try with that quest.

Edit2: Shipbreaker quest fixed.

Edit3: I could reactivate the quest of Brain Dead and take pearl to far harbor to start the quest but the Vault door doesn't open TongueTril
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead   FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

FO4 Far Harbor Shipbreaker and Brain Dead

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1